Reduce Tax on Holiday Lettings

To caravan owner/hirers,

As a Licenced Fellow Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians with in excess of 40 years’ experience, I can assist you in keeping accounts that are necessary to minimise your tax liability/ obtain a considerable tax refund for you.

Do you want to get a substantial sum of money back from the Inland Revenue?
I'm sure the answer is a resounding 'YES'

Do you let out one or more of your holiday homes?
Are you a taxpayer e.g. paying PAYE tax or running your own business?

If the above are true, then you could earn a considerable tax saving with the right help. I have examples averaging £500 - £1500 refunds. I can disclose that the average refund, in the first year of letting, has been around £1,000 but of course this will depend on personal circumstances.

Let me keep such accounts as are necessary to minimise your tax liability & possibly obtain a considerable tax refund for you!

Contact: Tony Maddison
Telephone:   01670 709498
Website: Click Here

To see my client reviews, please go to

Kind Regards
Tony Maddison