From £180 per week (low season) to £385 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Blown Air Heating
Private enclosed garden with private parking. Screened-off patio area with barbecue, garden furniture & sun loungers. Free on-site wi-fi, freeview flatscreen TV, DVD player & games. There are 2 bedrooms, one with a 3/4 size double bed, the other with 2x 6ftx2ft bunk beds. DUVETS & PILLOWS FOR 4 PEOPLE ARE SUPPLIED BUT BED LINEN & TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED
This cosy, fully-equipped, traditional caravan has a lovely, private, enclosed garden with screened off private sun-trap patio, patio furniture, sun-loungers and barbecue. There is private secure parking next to the caravan.
The kitchen has a 4-burner gas cooker with grill and oven, fridge with freezer compartment, and fully-stocked cupboards with all pots, pans and cooking utensils you are likely to require. Tea, coffee, sugar, condiments and spices are also in the cupboard for you to use if you wish as well as cleaning materials for the caravan & shower room. There is also toilet roll, kitchen roll, refuse bags, cling film, aluminium foil, washing-up liquid, liquid hand-wash and dishcloths and sponges.
An iron, ironing board and hairdryer are also supplied as well as beach furniture, buckets & spades, beach games,crabbing lines, kites etc. There is also a compendium of board games as well as frustration, connect 4, dominoes, cards, cluedo, trivial pursuit and others if you wish to use them.
There is also free on-site wi-fi.
There is so much to do in Conwy:
• Explore the most magnificent of Edward I's Welsh fortresses Conwy Castle.
• Walk the finest town walls in the world. Conwy's circuit is, over three quarters of a mile long and guarded by no less than 22 towers.
• Be amazed at Thomas Telford's Conwy Suspension Bridge opened in 1826 - A National Trust Property.
• Visit Aberconwy House a 14th Century merchant's house, cared for by the National Trust.
• Marvel at the renovation that has taken place at Plas Mawr, the best surviving Elizabethan town house in Britain, dating from 1576.
• Visit the smallest house in Britain.
A short drive away is Bodnant Gardens, 80 acres of beautiful National Trust gardens.
Holiday Park Facilities
Pub/Club, Laundrette, Restaurant,
On-site club & restaurant. Launderette. Free wi-fi.