Situated in woodland in an area of outstanding natural beauty the site offers an alternative to the typical regimentally laid out sites that are to be found locally.
Bordered on one side by the stunning coast line of Morecambe Bay and on the other by meadowland leading to the top of Arnside Knott from which you get an unrivalled view across the estuary and the Lakeland Hills. There are many woodland and cliff top walks starting the campsite and access to the Lake district is easy.
Please visit our Facebook page to see more about our caravan and site.
Our pitch is one of the closest to the shore allowing you to easily take a picnic to the beach or just enjoy a glass of wine as you watch the sun set over the lake District Mountains.
Arnside village is a short walk away along the shore line and has a variety of shops pubs and cafes and bakery where you can eat out or stock up with supplies. And with Bowness on Windermere only 18 miles away this make it an ideal location for many outdoor activity pursuits.
A £100.00 deposit is required to secure the booking.
Change over day is Saturday to be vacated by 10:00 and arrival time no earlier than 14:00
One well behaved dog allowed at an additional charge of £25.
• 35' x12' two bedroom Delta Nord Star.
• One double and one twin bedroom.
• Shower and fully plumbed in toilet.
• Fully equipped kitchen area with sink, electric oven, gas grill, kettle and toaster, gas heated water boiler, full size fridge, pans and cooking utensils, full complement of crockery and cutlery for up to six people.
• Dining area to seat four people.
•Additional lounge area with gas heater
• Flat screen TV with built in DVD player (All free view channels available)
• Selection of DVD's to watch.
• Seating area for up to eight people.
• X box games console and selection of games.
• Selection of traditional board games.
• CD player and radio.
• Ample storage areas.
• Private fully enclosed garden.
• Gated hard standing car parking area.
• Garden bench.
• Outdoor table and four chairs for dining.
• Two sheds one of which can be used for storage of wet coats and boots on rainy days.
Duvets and pillows provides but you will need to bring your own covers and under sheets.
Read reviews from guests who have previously stayed in this holiday home. If you have stayed in this holiday home please leave a review below.
Group of Friends
Date of Stay:
11th May 2015 - 15th May 2015
8.7 / 10
Value for Money:
Customer Comments: I stayed for 4 nights with a friend for a much needed 'getaway' break. We were delighted with the position and setting of the van and site. It had a feel of being off the beaten track whilst actually being close to all amenities.
I definitely plan to return.
Leave a Review
If you have stayed in this holiday home please consider leaving a review for the benefit of future guests.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience