Strictly NO PETS - our son is asthmatic. Thank you.
*AVAILABILITY AND PRICES FOR 2018 WILL BE RELEASED MID JANUARY 2018*
Wells-Next-The-Sea is an English Port with the town having grown around it. There are shops, boutiques, chandlers, antiques and a couple of amusement arcades themed for children as well as shop names you will recognise. There are an array of restaurants, cafes, wonderful fish and chip shops (you wont get fresher fish than this) pubs and hotels.. you are truly spoilt for choice to eat and relax. Wells is still a working port, and if you are lucky you will be able to watch the fishing boats unloading their daily catch. Grab yourself a crabbing net and join the dozens of holiday makers trying to catch the largest crab.
Pinewoods Holiday Park has a range of facilities on it and around it:
- A well stocked grocery shop and your daily newspaper (open March-October)
- A safe enclosed children's playground for the under 16's
- A wonderful narrow gauge railway (open during school holidays and weekends mainly in the high season)
- Beachside Café offering light bites, drinks and ice creams
- Not forgetting a beautiful beachside Joules outlet for a spot of shopping!