St Andrews Holiday Park is perfectly located on the cliffs above St. Andrews on one of the finest unspoiled coastlines in Britain and is an ideal location for a relaxing holiday. It enjoys a tranquil setting and provides an ideal holiday base being just a 5 minute walk from the East Sands, a 15 minute walk from the harbour and a 20 minute walk from the town. There is a leisure centre and indoor swimming pool at the East sands.
The living rooms include:
- Gas fire
- Large Flat Screen TV and DVD player
- Selection of books, games and DVDs
- First aid kit
- High chair available on request
The well equipped kitchen includes:
- A four ring cooker and oven
- Pots, pans, utensils
- Dishes, glasses and cutlery for 8.
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner and cleaning equipment
The bedrooms include:
- One bedroom with a double bed
- Two further bedrooms with two single beds in each(one room can be made into a double room)
- A double bed that can be made up in the living room
- A cot is available on request.
Bedding is provided except for personal linen i.e. sheets, pillow slips, towels, dish towels, duvet cover or top sheet.
****Weekly bookings arriving Saturday or Sunday are preferable with check in available from 2pm and check out by 11am.
Please note that check in/out times are by arrangement, as we don't live on site.***
A £50 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking; full payment must be received 28 days before date of holiday (payment by bank transfer).
Adult groups are welcome. (max 6)
Find out where to go and what to do @ www.visitstandrews.com
Holiday Park Facilities
Pub/Club, Amusement Arcade, Laundrette, Takeaway, Restaurant,
The Braes clubhouse has been refurbished in 2017 and has a great selection of food and drink, theres also *Free Wi-fi* in the clubhouse and a play park park outside.