My caravan is ideally located amongst the trees and is frequently visited by local wildlife, including muntjac deer and woodpeckers.
Its facilities include:
• 3G and occasionally 4g on the plot on O2, Giffgaff and Vodafone networks. It may be available on other networks too, but if unavailable there is free WiFi in the vicinity of the Village Square;
• car parking for two cars
• a large decked area which leads down onto a lawn, which is great for barbecues;
• access to a large grassed firebreak, which is good for ball games, via a track at the rear of the caravan;
• double bedroom with ensuite toilet, and a twin bedroom;
• bathroom with a large shower;
• kitchen with large fridge freezer, cooker, and microwave;
• dining area with table and chairs for four people;
• lounge area with comfortable seating, TV and DVD player.
Kelling Heath has a shop, bar and restaurant, as well as a gym, tennis courts, children’s playgrounds, pétanque area and two swimming pools. You can hire cycles on site to explore the park or to venture further afield. There is regular entertainment in The Terrace at weekends and throughout the week during school holidays. Please have a look at the Kelling Heath website for more information - https://www.kellingheath.co.uk.
Kelling Heath is very close to Sheringham Park which is great for walks. There are two other National Trust properties nearby at Felbrigg and Blickling. On the site is a halt for the North Norfolk Steam Railway so you can stop a train and travel to the lovely Georgian town of Holt or the seaside town of Sheringham. Cromer, another seaside town, is a short drive away.
This property is ideally located for whatever sort of holiday suits you. You can stay on site and relax, explore the area by car or leave the car behind and walk or cycle.