Up to £40,000 plus benefits
Hybrid Finance Full Time
Purpose of the role.
To support UKcaravans4hire by creating actionable insight through analysis and interpretation of a variety of different data sources.
- Undertake commercial analysis, including cost and benefit analysis, for the business to support decision making & gain insight into guest and holiday homeowner needs, behaviour & trends.
- Support business case creation via the delivery of accurate and timely analysis to ensure all relevant impacts have been identified and assessed accordingly.
- Support the post investment appraisal process by working collaboratively with relevant stakeholders to complete associated analysis and reporting on project and initiative delivery.
- Playback financial & non-financial data and modelling to a range of stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Support delivery of the annual budget and reforecasts.
- Produce monthly reporting and track performance trends as required.
- Working alongside the Technology team to develop refreshable reporting that matches the needs of the company & enables real-time, actionable insight
- Degree with a numerical background (e.g. Maths, Science, Engineering etc.)
- Excellent written communication skills with strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent logical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good PowerPoint skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience in the Travel Industry
- Proficient using SQL
- Accounting/finance experience
- Experience using Google Analytics/Adwords
Hybrid - Minimum 1 day per week in our Huddersfield office