PPC & Paid Media Executive
Up to £30,000 per annum
Role: PPC & Paid Media Executive
Salary: Up to £30,000 p.a. + Benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Hybrid – Homeworking / Huddersfield Office
Closing Date: 13 November 2022
UKCaravans4Hire has a new exciting opportunity for a PPC & Paid Media Executive to join our expanding Digital Marketing team. The role is hybrid with a mixture of working from home and from our office and collaboration hub in Huddersfield.
About the role
In this new role, the PPC & Paid Media Executive will support lead generation performance and delivery of lead targets by supporting with PPC activity and paid digital media channels. The role will be accountable for:
- Lead generation and user (guest and property owner) growth
- Paid search, paid social and display channels
- Account optimisation, predominantly across paid search
- Continuous experimentation, refinement and performance analysis of targeted paid media
- Identify and share best practice throughout the business and demonstrate excellent teamwork
- Communicating effectively, drive innovation and think outside the box
This exciting new role will suit someone who is passionate about digital communications, monitoring digital campaign performance, enjoys a fast-paced working environment, self-motivated and enjoys having the autonomy and space to put fresh ideas forward and bring them to life.
To be a good fit for this role, being articulate, personable and excellent communication skills are a must as is being self-motivated and a positive “can-do” attitude. We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience across paid search and social media channels; creation and campaign measurement
- Hands-on experience of building, growing and optimising paid search accounts
- Experience of major SEM platforms Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads etc
- A seamless ability to source, analyse and interpret findings from data
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented environment
- A passion for digital marketing
The following experience and skills would be desirable, but not essential:
- Display activity experience (both GDN, YouTube, and MSAN)
- Google Ads and Microsoft Ads Professional Certification
- Experience of tracking / tagging set up and troubleshooting
- Strong technical skills with the ability to interact directly with colleagues in IT
- Working experience within the Travel industry
- An understanding of using Scripts and Rules in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
What we offer you
In return, we offer our team members a comprehensive employee benefits package that will include:
- A competitive starting salary of up to £30k per annum (dependent on skills and experience) and inclusion in our annual bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave per full year (inclusive of usual 8 Bank Holidays) + an extra paid day off for your birthday each year
- Option to join our company pension scheme where we’ll match your contributions up to 5%
- Flexible hybrid working to support and promote a healthy work/life balance, focussed work and meaningful collaboration
- Annual paid volunteer days to support community initiatives
- Private medical cover and access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) offering free and confidential wellbeing support and counselling services
- Ongoing learning & training opportunities to support your continuous personal and career development
- Access to our employee discount scheme including holidays with Sykes Cottages
Who we are
UKcaravans4hire was established more than 13 years ago to help a handful of friends and family to advertise their holiday homes. Since then, we have become the leading private static caravan rental website in the UK and now have over 6,000 properties listed on our website. Acquired by Sykes Holiday Cottages in June 2022, we're on an exciting journey to become the very best caravan letting platform around.
We are looking for exceptional talent to build a best-in-class team in the holiday letting sector. As a technology platform we innovate & simplify - removing complexity for our owners and providing great value holidays to our guests. Our people are committed to having a positive impact on our planet, community and each other whilst creating amazing holiday moments for everyone.
Good fit? Interested? We’d love to hear from you…
Please don’t delay submitting your application - we’re expecting a high level of interest, therefore, we may close this opportunity earlier than the date indicated above.
To apply, follow the link below, complete your details (it should only take a few minutes) and upload an up-to-date CV that demonstrates your suitability for this opportunity.