Up to £30,000 per annum
Role: SEO Executive
Salary: Up to £30,000 p.a. + Benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Hybrid – Homeworking / Huddersfield Office
Closing Date: 13 November 2022
UKCaravans4Hire has a new exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO Executive to join our expanding Digital Marketing team. The role is hybrid with a mixture of working from home and from our office and collaboration hub in Huddersfield.
About the role
As our SEO Executive, you will be responsible for optimising our SEO content on our various digital platforms, supporting our overall SEO strategy for UKCaravans4Hire to support delivery against our ambitious growth targets. In this role, you will
- Contribute to and implement innovative and creative content campaigns to promote UKCaravans4Hire online
- Lead on conducting keyword research and optimisation of digital content
- Use Google Analytics to monitor session and conversion rate performance
- Analyse SEO performance data and return on investment to provide insightful performance reports
- Keeping up to date with SEO management changes and algorithm developments within the industry to ensure pro-active management and implementation of SEO strategies within UKCaravans4Hire
- As the subject matter expert, identify and share SEO best practice throughout the business and demonstrate excellent teamwork
- Communicate effectively, drive innovation and creative thinking
This exciting new role will suit someone who is data-driven and passionate about digital communications, analysing digital performance and conducting market research. You will enjoy analysing and interpreting data, have an inquisitive mind and enjoy a fast-paced working environment with the autonomy and space to make this role your own, bring fresh ideas forward and put them into action.
To be a good fit for this role, being articulate, personable and excellent communication skills are a must as is being self-motivated and a positive “can-do” attitude. We’re looking for someone who has:
- Broad experience of SEO management, tools and execution
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures
- Good knowledge of back link analysis.
- Experience in conducting competitor and market research, analysis and feedback with the ability to present data and findings in an engaging, insightful and concise manner.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team with strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented environment
The following experience and skills would be desirable, but not essential:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Google Analytics 4 certification
- Experience of working in the travel industry.
- Experience of working in a digital marketing role
- Understanding of HTML, CSS & JS
- Copywriting or blogging experience
What we offer you
In return, we offer our team members a comprehensive employee benefits package that will include:
- A competitive starting salary of up to £30k per annum (dependent on skills and experience) and inclusion in our annual bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave per full year (inclusive of usual 8 Bank Holidays) + an extra paid day off for your birthday each year
- Option to join our company pension scheme where we’ll match your contributions up to 5%
- Flexible hybrid working to support and promote a healthy work/life balance, focussed work and meaningful collaboration
- Annual paid volunteer days to support community initiatives
- Private medical cover and access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) offering free and confidential wellbeing support and counselling services
- Ongoing learning & training opportunities to support your continuous personal and career development
- Access to our employee discount scheme including holidays with Sykes Cottages
Who we are
UKcaravans4hire was established more than 13 years ago to help a handful of friends and family to advertise their holiday homes. Since then, we have become the leading private static caravan rental website in the UK and now have over 6,000 properties listed on our website. Acquired by Sykes Holiday Cottages in June 2022, we're on an exciting journey to become the very best caravan letting platform around.
We are looking for exceptional talent to build a best-in-class team in the holiday letting sector. As a technology platform we innovate & simplify - removing complexity for our owners and providing great value holidays to our guests. Our people are committed to having a positive impact on our planet, community and each other whilst creating amazing holiday moments for everyone.
Good fit? Interested? We’d love to hear from you…
Please don’t delay submitting your application - we’re expecting a high level of interest, therefore, we may close this opportunity earlier than the date indicated above.
To apply, follow the link below, complete your details (it should only take a few minutes) and upload an up-to-date CV that demonstrates your suitability for this opportunity.