Are you a creative and enthusiastic individual with a passion for content creation? Do you have a knack for creating engaging and memorable content that leaves a lasting impact on audiences? Looking to gain real-life experience and learn more?
If so, UKcaravans4hire has an exciting opportunity for you! We would love to welcome you to our team for a 6-week summer internship.
- Learn what makes 'good content' and how to engage an audience.
- Gain hands-on experience in social media management and content creation.
- Build your network and work creatively with other interns.
- Showcase your creativity and skills to a wider audience as you contribute to the brand's online presence.
- Flexible working hours for the 8 hours a week outside of contact hours, allowing you to balance your internship with other commitments.
- Create creative video content for various social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok and Facebook.
- Create visually appealing and engaging videos that align with the brand's voice and style.
- Monitor social media trends and identify opportunities to stay ahead of the competition.
- Attend 2 contact hours every Wednesday for content feedback, training, and optimisation techniques.
- Energetic and enthusiastic individuals with a deep passion for social media and content creation.
- Proficiency in using various social media platforms.
- Strong creative and artistic skills, with the ability to translate ideas into compelling visual content.
- Comfortable with being the 'face' of social media and representing the brand with confidence.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing time effectively to meet deadlines.
- No previous experience necessary.
How to Apply: If you are excited about this opportunity and believe you have what it takes to join us this summer, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- A 1-minute video introduction to 'you', in a style that you believe would be 'Tik Tok viral'. Show off your creativity!
- Your CV
We can't wait to see your ideas come to life!
Note: This internship is part-time, running for 6 weeks with 10 hours per week commitment, including 2 hours of contact hours every Wednesday from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm for training and feedback sessions.