Havens Quay West
New Quay, Ceredigion
Sleeps 8 Bedrooms 3
This listing was set live on the 6th September 2016
Holiday home facilities
Holiday home facilities
Quay West Holiday Park is in a fantastic park on a dramatic cliff top location offering superb views over the sea of Cardigan Bay toward New Quay Harbour to the left (a short walk away) and Aberystwyth/Aberaeron to the right (a short car ride away).
The park slopes gently towards the sea and there is a fantastic woodland nature walk to discover, which leads you down to the beautiful sandy beach. The Entertainment Complex on site, has its own Splash Zone and heated pools. It is a mile walk to the harbour where you can often sit and spot dolphins in the sea or enjoy a boat ride across Cardigan Bay to get even closer. New Quay offers a truly memorable experience for young and old alike.
• Cliff top location overlooking Cardigan Bay
• Access to a long sandy beach via the sloping woodland nature walk
• Walking distance from the Blue Flag sandy beach at nearby New Quay
• Mash and Barrel bar and restaurant with terrace seating
• Heated indoor and outdoor pool, bubble pool and Splash Zone
• Woodland nature walks
• Tennis Court
For the children and the rest of the family – there is non stop action if its wet or dry. The children’s facilities are first class and there is quality entertainment in the large family entertainment room with things going on through the day including kid’s clubs and evening shows every night. On site there is a tennis court, crazy golf course, children’s park and bike hire. Many of the activities are free.
SNOWDONIA 1 – Swift Bordeaux (8 berth)
The location of the caravan is perfect with only a short walk to all the facilities. The caravan is located on the main site – go in through the main entrance to Quay West and the caravan can be found on the third turning down on the right and then the first caravan on the left The caravan has a lovely sea view and a land view across to Aberystwyth/Aberaeron. The caravan has its own private drive and there are parking spaces very near to caravan if you have additional vehicles. The caravan has a private garden with garden furniture and lawn where you can sit and enjoy your holiday with outside or inside eating – there is a bench and other patio furniture to enjoy. The caravan has patio doors where you can sit and enjoy the garden from inside too.
The caravan itself has a large double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and drawers, and an ensuite w/c. There is two twin bedrooms and a family bathroom with w/c and large shower unit. The gas supply is mains so there is no bottle changing. The living area is very large with plenty of seating options. The living room has a tv and dvd with a selection of dvds. There are games and plenty of things to entertain on a rainy day. There is a dining area with a patio door which opens onto the private garden. The kitchen has all the facilities of anyone’s kitchen at home including full size fridge/freezer and full cooker plus microwave. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE CARAVAN AND BARBECUES MUST BE LIT ON THE GRASS TO THE SIDE OF THE CARAVAN AND NOT ON THE DECKING. We are pet friendly but they must be booked in and there is a cost.
With regard to bedding all duvets and pillows are supplied for the rooms – you will need to bring duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets, towels and t towels. The cost of gas and electric is including in the cost but we would gratefully ask that you be mindful of its useage. Finally, we ask that you leave our van in the same condition as you found it so that it is ready for the next occupant and therefore keeping prices down, and on this basis your damage bond will be refunded. With regard to bedding all duvets and pillows are supplied for the rooms, you just need to bring duvet covers, pillow cases, sheets, towels and t towels. The cost of gas and electric is including in the cost but we would gratefully ask that you be mindful of its useage. Finally, we ask that you leave our van in the same condition as you found it so that it is ready for the next occupant. There is a £100 damage/respect bond which will be refunded as long as the caravan is left in the same that that it was found. Any damage that is found by a renter on arrival, must be reported to the caravan owner within 2 hours of arrival.
Holidays can be of any length with a minimum number of 3 nights.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making a payment you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions
Reservations of accommodation are accepted at Snowdonia 1 Caravan subject to the following terms and Conditions of Hire.
1. Contract :All bookings will form a contract between the Hirer and the Caravan owners. The contract will be deemed live when the £100 deposit is paid. A caravan will not be a secured booking until the £100 payment has been received. (£200 for any booking which is for the following year - £100 on booking and £100 by 31st December of the year before you go and the balance due 2 months before you go)
2. A provisional booking made via telephone, facebook, text or email and secured with a minimum of £100 deposit which is non refundable. The Hirer must ensure that they have booked the correct caravan as the Caravan Owner will take no responsibility for a Hirer booking the wrong caravan or caravan park.
3. Outstanding balance payment must be received no later than 2 months prior to the commencement of the holiday. Once paid this is non refundable and therefore holiday insurance is recommended to safeguard against illness etc. If a holiday is cancelled within 8 weeks of the holiday start then no refund is due. The damage bond must be received no later than 2 months before the holiday. If the balance payment or damage bond is not received then the holiday may be cancelled without notice and without refund of monies received to date. Snowdonia 1 Caravan owners will not accept liability for subsequent loss ie failure to pay for the holiday as required and the renter needing to book a holiday with someone else at a higher cost. The responsibility for payment of balances lies with the hirer and not the caravan owners.
4. The caravan will be available to the hirer during the period shown on the confirmation email from ourselves
5. The caravan sleeps a maximum of 8 people and at no time must this be exceeded. Only people named on the booking form can be resident. Over capacity will mean security will escort you from the park and no refund of holiday cost or damage/respect bond deposit will be given. The lead hirer must be 25 years or over, the booking will be cancelled and no refunds made if this is not adhered to.
6. The caravan is only available for rent by families and responsible couples. Quay West will not allow all male or all female parties.
7. Taking dogs or any form of pets without permission will mean loss of damage/respect bond deposit and additional deep cleaning costs . If pets are discovered at any time during your stay you will be asked to vacate the premises at once (unless it has been agreed in writing on the booking form with the Hirer) A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed and there is a charge of £20 for 1 and £30 for 2. The caravan owners will only allow dogs that are completely house trained. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or in the bedrooms/on the beds and must not be left unattended for longer than 1 hour.
8. External factors: The owner has no control over, and cannot be held liable for external factors that could possibly affect a Holiday such as the weather, local traffic, local events, neighbours, children playing, electricity, gas and water supply and the vagaries of television and mobile phone reception, or any financial losses incurred as a result of external factors. the owner cannot be held responsible for problems associated with any services provided by Quay West. Internal Factors the caravan owners make every attempt to make the caravan as homely as possible by providing extras such as dvd players, games, buckets and spades etc however should these breakdown or go missing the owners will attempt to replace them at their earliest convenience. If there is a risk that anyone may wet the bed while they are using the caravan, we would respectfully request that the mattress is protected with a mattress cover, the damage bond of £75 will be deducted if a mattress is found to be damaged with urine. Whilst every effort will be made to rectify any issues arising in the caravan such as boiler breakdown, or electrical equipment failure the owners cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience caused or arising from such issues and no refunds will be paid.
9. Strictly NO SMOKING inside caravan. However smoking is permitted on the outside garden area. Please discard carefully in the site bin provided by Quay West. Please do not throw discarded cigarettes into the garden area. Anyone found to be smoking in the caravan will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
10. Accommodation Prices listed exclude optional entertainment complex passes (these are available from the Quay West office at additional cost )
11. The area surrounding your hire caravan must be kept clean and tidy at all times. The caravan is hired to the Hirer on the basis that they leave the caravan in the same clean condition that they find it. If you are not prepared to clean up after your holiday then the Caravan Owners will not rent to the enquirer and the damage bond will be kept.
12. Clothes are to be dried on the airer provided outside and at no time are they to be dried over heaters and clothes lines are not to be erected. Clothes must not be dried on the furniture in the caravan.
13. Park speed limits must not be exceeded within the park.
14. In the event of behaviour likely to cause offence or damage to other users of the facilities, the park management reserves the right to remove any offenders from the park without redress.
15. All persons using the entertainment complex must honour the Quay West club rules. Membership is discretionary and may be withdrawn at any time by the park management. Daily and weekly passes are available from main reception.
16. Please keep noise to a minimum and show consideration to other caravan owners and occupiers at all times.
17. Litter and refuse must be disposed of in the designated areas provided by the park. Any litter left in the caravan will incur a charge out of the damage bond.
18. Ball games are to be played in designated areas and not between caravans.
19. No motorcycles are allowed on the park without the express written permission of the park manager.
20. Please remove all dirty footwear on entering the caravan.
21. Do not disarm smoke alarms. Press hush panel located on the alarms themselves should they be activated during cooking activity. Anyone caught tampering with the fire alarm will be asked to leave the park.
22. All electrical and domestic goods, including heating, must be switched off upon leaving the van. The boiler and radiators must be switched off when you are not in the caravan.
23. Sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers and other linen items are not provided. The caravan comes with 2 double and 4 singe duvets. The hirer must supply any other bedding
24. Park rules apply at all times.
25. Parking is available for ONE car on the tarmac driveway. Avoid parking in front of caravan as it restricts traffic to other caravans and damaged the grassed areas. Use designated overflow car parks provided. Any vehicle found parked on the grass will be charged a repair charge of £75
26. Caravans must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure and please time your arrival to be not before 2.00pm on arrival day unless previously arranged with us.
27. No heaters or fires to be left on overnight or when you are away from the caravan
28.. No felt tip pens or playdough or nail varnish permitted to be used within the caravan
29. Any damage caused over the value of the security deposit WILL BE claimed through the small claims court
30. Caravans are open from 1st March to 9th January but the complex is open from 9th March to 31st October.
Holiday park facilities
Holiday park facilities
Please note: Due to coronavirus restrictions some facilities may not be available.