Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Important guest information
Lyons Robin Hood Holiday Park
Sleeps 6 Bedrooms 3
This listing was set live on the 20th February 2020
Holiday home facilities
Holiday home facilities
All Fresh Clean Bed Linen provided NO CHARGE. Parking space. Large Decking area with seating. Well equipped kitchen. Welcome pack on arrival Tea/Coffee/Sugar and Milk. Golf clubs for hire if needed at a cost of £10 per stay.
This is a family owned caravan situated on a corner plot at Lyons Robin Hood Holiday Park with large decking area plus seating. Living room with TV. Kitchen area with full cooker, microwave, toaster and kettle. Shower room with toilet. Two twin bedrooms and large double room with kingsize mattress. Within short walking distance to beach and on-site amenities. Also a great location for local attractions. The park is ideal for all age groups. The park is situated on Rhyl Coast Road, opposite Rhyl golf course where you can pay and play. Small dog friendly NO CHARGE. Wristbands are available to purchase from Reception.
YOU CAN BOOK DIRECT WITH THE OWNER IF YOU WISH TO - WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
31 Oaklands - Caravan Terms and Conditions
There will be an initial holding fee for your rental of £50 this fee acts as a deposit and also a damage or cancellation charge if needed. If after inspection of the caravan and decking area everything is deemed to be okay the £50 holding fee will be refunded. This fee is required within 7 days of booking or caravan dates will be up for re-sale. The caravan dates will only be secured once the holding fee is received and cleared by the caravan owners. The rental price of the caravan is £45 per night low band. £65 or £75 per night mid band and £100 per night high band. Balance must be paid no later than 28 days before the holiday commencement date. If the final balance is not received by this time the owners will assume the holiday as been cancelled and keep the holding fee for inconvenience purposes and re-let the caravan.
1. Arrival time 14:00 (2pm) at the commencement of the holiday. With a departure time of 10:00 (10am) at the termination of the holiday. Please return the key to the owner or place in the box provided and ensure it is locked.
2. No more than six occupants in the caravan is allowed. This is to lessen the likelihood of damage and to make your holiday stay more comfortable.
3. Our aim is to hire out our caravan to a very high standard and keep it clean for new occupants. We would like you to kindly take care of the caravan and leave the caravan in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your holiday. This will help in our high cleaning aims as we strip and clean throughout the caravan for each occupancy. And turn around times are fairly tight.
4. We love dogs and understand that dogs are a part of the family we just ask if you have a dog with you please keep them off the furniture and keep them under control at all times. Dogs must be kept on a lead when walking through the park. And any dog excrement must be put into a poo bag and disposed of in one of the site outside waste bins.
5. Smoking is not allowed in the caravan or on the decking area. If you do smoke please do so outside the decking area. There is a container provided for nub ends. The caravans are checked for any damage caused by smoking and cigarettes you agree to pay at full cost of replacement. Vaping is allowed on the decking area but not in the caravan. NO BARBECUES.
6. Booking will only be accepted for families. And singles or couples over age 21. (No same sex groups ie. NO stag or hen party groups).
7. Only those named on completed booking forms are entitled to occupy the caravan. All members of the party must observe the caravan terms and conditions and “The Park Rules” at all times.
8. The caravan owners cannot accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you or any member of your party.
9. Please report any defects and address any complaints to the caravan owners. And they will endeavour to address any problems as soon as possible.
10. It is not allowed for any tenant to sub-let the caravan.
11. DISCLAIMER: All prices at the park are at the “Park Owners” discression and are subject to change. The owners of 31 Oaklands have no control over pricing on the park and are not liable for any changes to facilities or advertising changes or costs.
12. WHEN A BOOKING IS MADE. Once your booking form as been signed and returned with holding fee cleared. An agreement as been made with you and the caravan owners. We will supply a receipt for the payments and reserve your dates. Balance of payment must be paid 28 days before holiday starts. Full balance plus holding fee will be required if inside the 28 day period.
Holiday park facilities
Holiday park facilities
On-site facilities include: over 18’s O’Neils bar, Cabaret bar, Entertainment lounge, Sherwood bar, indoor pools, soft play area, kids clubs, supermarket, chip shop, crazy golf, arcades.
Some facilities have an extra charge to wristband prices.