Holiday home facilities
Holiday home facilities
TheraPur pocket sprung mattress with gel top in the Master bedroom
TV in Master bedroom
Decking furniture - table, chairs & parasol
All bedding provided with beds made for arrival
Towels provided (need to bring own towels for the beach)
Complimentary tea, coffee, milk and biscuits
WiFi is included FOC (dedicated to our property and includes unlimited data)
• 40 x 14 ft wide luxury caravan located along the top road in Fistral area of Trevella, looking out over fields towards Newquay
• Off-road parking for up to 2 cars next to the caravan
• All ground floor – 4 steps up to entrance
• Two bedrooms: 1 x double (with TheraPur pocket sprung mattress, TV, walk in wardrobe and ensuite) and 1 x twin
• Two shower rooms, including basin and WC (one is ensuite to Master bedroom)
• Open-plan living room / dining area with recliner sofa and armchair. Kitchen partially separated from living area
• Gas oven and hob, microwave, large American fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, toaster, kettle, iron, hair dryer, TV, DVD player
• Fuel and power inc in rent
• Dedicated WiFi using a 4G router providing unlimited data - allowing you to sign into your TV viewing services via the smart TV (access to Netflix and Amazon
• Bed linen and towels inc in rent with beds made for arrival (not beach towels)
• Wrap-around decking area with furniture
• On-site facilities including free WiFi park wide, outdoor heated swimming pool (May to Sept) children's adventure play areas, mini golf, on-site take-away, shop, bar and small games arcade
• Sorry, no smoking in the caravan or on the decking and no pets
Our caravan is in the upper area of Fistral - providing a specification above the Superior category set by Trevella. The site location is perfect for those interested in beach holidays, fishing, walking, exploring the local area and relaxing.
You enter the caravan into a spacious open plan living / dining and kitchen area, where you can slide open the patio doors onto the decking and soak up the beauty and tranquility of Trevella. If the weather isn’t that great you can turn on the heating, enjoy the TV, watch some of the DVD's that we have left for you or listen to some music. The central heating and double glazing will keep you warm and toasty when the weather turns!
iThe kitchen houses a range of appliances (gas hob & oven, integrated microwave, American fridge freezer, toaster, kettle and washing/dryer). Down the hall are two bedrooms, a double and a twin, both rooms offer plenty of wardrobe and storage space. The master bedroom benefits from its own shower en-suite and a walk in wardrobe. There is a family shower room situated off the main hallway. The caravan has been given a completely new inventory in September 2020.
The decking area wraps around the caravan, with a dining table and chairs allowing you to make the most of the view across the countryside. The decking gets the sun all day. The perfect place to enjoy breakfast and make plans for your day out exploring the area or just to sit and watch the local wildlife.
To the rear of the caravan there is a metal storage box available to store any fishing equipment, bait, surf boards, wet suits etc. Please don’t store fishing equipment or bait in the caravan.
These include a beautiful outdoor heated swimming pool and toddlers paddling pool (open May half term to mid-September), The Piskie Inn (open 4.30 to 9pm Thursday to Monday), adventure playgrounds, free access to the course fishing on site, Ranger activities (during school holidays only) and crazy golf. Ranger activities are issued every Sunday afternoon and the list is put up on the notice board in the reception area. You will need to stop by and reserve your slots for the activities your children would like to participate in.
There are no life guards in place for the pool so it is vital that you check in to reception before entering the pool area so that they are aware who is in the pool at any time.
Trevella Park is a multi-award winning five star holiday park in Cornwall, with numerous accolades to mark the quality of their site and service:
• Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence: for consistently positive reviews from guests
• Visit England 5-Star Holiday Park
• AA 5-Pennant Platinum Award: the highest award from the AA
• Premier Parks Award: only awarded to the top 100 holiday parks in the UK & Ireland following an independent inspection
• Cornwall Tourism Best Holiday Park: they have made the top three for the past 3 years
• National Caravan Council Approved Park: only around 10% of UK holiday parks hold this accolade, which is awarded following an independent inspection and audit of operating procedures
• David Bellamy Gold Award: Trevella takes their environmental impact extremely seriously and works hard to support local wildlife. They have held the David Bellamy Gold Award, recognising their green achievements for 20 consecutive years. Trevella Park has been described as a shining example of everything that the scheme stands for.
There is free Wi-Fi across the park.
There are 2 course fishing lakes within the park: Springfield and Trevella Lakes. Trevella has become renowned as one of the main destinations for fishing holidays in Cornwall.
Fishing is free – but you must obtain a permit from reception. They will require you to show your rod licence. You can buy your rod licence on line via the following link: www.gov.uk/fishing-licences/buy-a-fishing-licence. Rules for using the fishing lakes must be adhered to, otherwise the warden will ask you to leave. These can be found here: www.trevella.co.uk/self-catering-in-cornwall/fishing-holidays-in-cornwall
You are ideally place for exploring the expansive coastline boasting areas such as the St. Agnes Heritage Coast, Godrevy Coast and The Roseland Heritage Coast.
The spectacular attractions of the Eden Project, Blue Reef Aquarium and Healey's Cornish Cyder Farm and beaches of Newquay, Porth and Watergate Bay are all within easy reach. Lake View is the perfect base for families looking to explore all that this beautiful region has to offer.
No all-male or female groups will be accepted on site at Trevella. We are unable to accept bookings from anyone younger than 25. Only guests listed on the booking form may stay in the caravan. You will need to supply the names and ages of everyone who will be staying in the caravan at the point of booking. Smoking and vaping are not allowed within any of the park buildings or our caravan.
About the Location - CRANTOCK
Crantock Beach 1.3 miles, Newquay 2.7 miles; Perranporth 14 miles. Crantock village centre is just under 1 mile away. The closest pubs and restaurants are The Albion and The Bowgie. The neighbouring town of Newquay offers a more diverse choice of shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants. There is a ferry that runs from Crantock beach across to Pentire during the summer. It is approx 25 mins walk down through the fields beyond Trevella to the Gannel Estuary. From here you can spend hours exploring the rock pools at low tide or wander up to the beach. It is worth checking out the tide times before going down. These can be found online.
A great base for exploring all Cornwall has to offer.
If you are looking for more space we also have the following properties advertised with UKcaravans4hire:
3 bedroom lodge (REF 9834) - it is situated in Chestnut Forest at White Acres
2 bed caravan (REF - 9348) - it is situated in Sycamore Forest at White Acres
2 bed caravan - pet friendly (REF - 9620) - it is situated in Lake View area of Trevella Park
We have many more pictures of our properties on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/lakeviewholidayscornwall
A deposit of £50 is required to secure the booking, with full payment required no later than 6 weeks before the booking. A refundable damage security bond will be held of £50.
Holiday park facilities
Holiday park facilities
Please note: Due to coronavirus restrictions some facilities may not be available.
Outdoor heated pool
On site shop
On site takeaway
Pitch n putt
Kids play areas
Fishing lakes (access FOC)
Based on 2 guest ratings
Family With Young Children
Date of stay - 12 Sep 2020 - 19 Sep 2020
Can truly say we had the best time, caravan was beautiful lovely location, owner was brilliant couldnt of asked for more. Carvan had everything we needed and more so comfortable we have already booked again kids had the best time... would highly recommend. So thank you very much !!!!
Date of stay - 7 Sep 2020 - 12 Sep 2020
10/10 on all areas. The Caravan is not as I think a caravan to be. It is so spacious, light, airy and comfy. Having 2 shower rooms was a real bonus, water pressure is amazing. The caravan is well insulated and Central heating is super efficient. The kitchen is well equipped, including a dishwasher and washer/dryer . The caravan was spotlessly clean and felt we felt very at ease and comfortable considering COVID situation at present. On arrival there was complimentary tea/coffee/sugar/milk which was very much needed on arrival. I keep using the word caravan but it’s more like a lodge to me! Peaceful surroundings and hill top view from the decked area. We would stay again without hesitation. Great location for some Cornwalls most beautiful beaches. Carolyn, the owner, was super efficient with booking procedures and available for any questions/problems (no problems though!)
Many thanks for your kind words. So pleased that you had a great stay. You are welcome back anytime Kind regards Carolyn