Newquay Caravan Lets Property Hire – Terms & Conditions
Please do not book for parties of young people, Stag or Hen parties, as they will be refused access to the property-which can be upsetting for everyone ... Show more
Newquay Caravan Lets Property Hire – Terms & Conditions
Please do not book for parties of young people, Stag or Hen parties, as they will be refused access to the property-which can be upsetting for everyone concerned.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A booking will be accepted by the property owners, subject to receiving a £50 deposit, this deposit can be made online via this platform. Upon receiving deposit, you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked.
2. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE 42 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then the Property owners reserve the right to hire the Property to someone else. Bookings taken with less than 56 days remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full.
4. The hirer shall also pay a £100.00 refundable security bond.
This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within seven days of departure date.
We do not accept any liability for errors made by you (the hirer) with bank account details- please check your bank details carefully.
The Property owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of: a) replacing and/or repairing all damage b) all breakages c) charge for cleaning the Property or removing stains or replacing as new. All breakages, damage and stains within the Property must be paid for.
The hirer must inform the property owners within 12hrs of arrival/departure of all defects, inventory shortages and/ or breakages. Failure to do so will result in you (the hirer) being responsible.
5. In the event of a cancellation, the hirer must confirm this in writing by email, or cancelled through this booking site. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
5a. We advise you to take out your own travel insurance, to cover you in the event of cancellation.
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the property for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained.
8. In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable (such as fire or flooding), we will endeavour to provide the Guest with suitable alternative accommodation or will offer a refund for all monies paid. We cannot, however pay any compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event.
If a booking is cancelled the following will apply.
Guest cancels booking:
Days until arrival Guest cancellation fee
More than 42 days £50 deposit
29 to 42 days 50% holiday price
8 to 28 days 75% holiday price
7 days or less 100% holiday price
Owner cancels booking:
Balance status Guest cancellation fee
Not overdue Zero. Full refund.
Overdue £50 deposit
At the time of booking the guest must pay either the deposit or the full balance.
Days Until Arrival. Payment
More than 56 days. £50 deposit amount
56 days or less. Full balance required
Where only a deposit has been paid, the guest must pay the balance no later than 42 days prior to arrival. Where only a deposit has been paid the guest must pay the balance no later than 42 days before arrival. Failure to do this entitles the owner to cancel the booking and keep the deposit.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
9. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are 18 years of age and above. No same sex groups (Couples and Family’s only).
10. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the Property. Over Occupancy will not be tolerated, due to a breach in park rules and health & safety guidelines.
11. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the Property owners and confirmed in writing to the owners.
12. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
13. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday Property. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your parties’ safety and security purposes only.
14. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
15. The hirer shall notify the Property owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
16. The hirer must give access to the holiday Property as / when required to the Property owners, holiday park owners and their staff / agents.
17. The Property owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a and /or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
18. The holiday Property may be occupied from 4pm onwards on the first day of hiring.
19. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact the Property reception or Property owner. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
20. Pets are permitted on select caravans only and under no circumstances are pets are to be allowed in caravans that have clearly stated that no pets are permitted.
21. Smoking is NOT permitted in the Property but an ashtray is provided for outside use only - any evidence of smoking within the Property, then rule 4. shall apply.
22. The Property is to be left in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next tenants, due to inspection by staff. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
23. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the Property or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
24. We advise you to take out your own travel insurance, to cover you in the event of accident, injuries, illness and disease.
25. The holiday Property MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring, to allow time for cleaning for new guests to arrive. You MUST notify us if you anticipate a late departure, as this can cause us delays in getting the unit ready for the next guests. Delays to your departure greater than 30 minutes past the check out time, will result in a late departure charge of £25.00 being withheld from your bond without notification. Early or late check out times can be pre-arranged at a cost of £25 per check in or check out.
26. No Prams/Buggies to be used in the Properties as this has been known to Damage Doors and Fittings.
Once we have received your deposit you the hirer has agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law. ...Show less