White Acres Holiday Park
Chris Or Carol
This listing was set live on the 29th March 2015
Holiday home facilities
Holiday home facilities
Lodge 405 is an exclusive, luxurious, spacious 2 bedroom lodge (40ft long 20ft wide) and is situated in a secluded cul-de-sac within the Oak Forest area of the 5 star award winning Parkdean, White Acres Holiday Park, in Cornwall.
There is parking for two cars adjacent to the lodge
The Lodge comprises:
A large, spacious kitchen & dining area with laminate flooring throughout, including two velux roof windows with integral blinds, integrated fridge & freezer, double oven & hob, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, toaster, coffee maker, dining table and faux leather chairs for 4 people, breakfast bar with 2 faux leather stools, plenty of storage, large cupboard for hanging your coats/jackets and containing the key operated Alarm unit.
A large, spacious living area with one large sofa, one large sofa bed, coffee table, electric fire with flame effect, two large wall units, 42" TV with in-built DVD, patio doors opening onto front decking area providing for magnificent, uninterrupted views across open countryside.
A large, spacious master bedroom with a king size bed with lift up storage system, bedside drawer units and bedside wall lighting, tall boy drawer unit, dressing table with mirror and stool, triple and double wardrobes with overhead feature lighting, wall mounted TV with in-built DVD and en-suite with shower unit, illuminated vanity mirror, cupboards and under floor heating.
A large, spacious twin room with bedside drawer units and lamps, dressing table with concealed lift up mirror and storage, two double wardrobes with additional storage above & extra drawers and a wall mounted TV with in-built DVD.
* A large, spacious bathroom comprising bath with overhead shower and screen, illuminated vanity mirror, cupboards and under floor heating
* Central heating throughout plus the under floor heating in the bathroom and en-suite
* Key operated Alarm system
* Large wrap around decking with table & 4 chairs (and parasol) at the rear and relaxing seating with coffee table at the front.
* Additional accessories provided - iron & ironing board, hair dryer, clothes airer, hoover, 4 person picnic bag (including all utensils and ground mat)
* Also to keep the family entertained we have provided
* 65+ DVDs including films for the children, family comedy, action movies, thrillers and drama
* A range of books including auto-biographies and biographies
* A selection of games including monopoly, uno, scrabble, dominos, playing cards, chess & draughts, cluedo, connect 4
There is also large metal storage box provided outside for fishing tackle or beach accessories.
Plus Parking for two cars adjacent to lodge.
White Acres 5* Holiday Park is set in 184 acres of idyllic, stunning Cornish Countryside and has been awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation many times.
Nationally renowned for its superb angling, White Acres has 13 fishing lakes - 2 specimen lakes and 11 coarse fishing lakes. Fishing permits can be purchased from the fishing lodge on White Acres Holiday Park or from the Parkdean website.
There is a multitude of facilities available on site to entertain children and adults, many are free however some require Entertainment passes which cost between £8 & £10 depending on the season. These can be purchased from reception.
These facilities are listed below and those requiring entertainment passes are identified with a.
* Pool complex, including Toddlers pool, bath spa and sauna
* Activity play room with soft play area and ball pool
* Mini Ten Pin Bowling
* Polkerris Bar, Pizzeria & restaurant
* On site Club for with children?s entertainment , Bingo and adults entertainment
* Kids Club
* Amusements Arcade
* Fish and Chip shop (Catch of the day)
* Fishing Lodge /Tackle shop
* First Bite Lakeside Cafe
* Convenience store with Off License and Bakery
* Hair & Beauty room
* Fishing - 13 lakes, 2 specimen lakes and 11 coarse fishing lakes. There are over 300 pegs with wheelchair friendly pegs available. Fishing permits can be purchased from the fishing lodge on White Acres Holiday Part or from the Parkdean website.
* 9 hole crazy golf and play galleon
* Lillies allotment
* Play areas and agility course
* Dog walking area
Holidays start and finish on Fridays OR start and finish on Saturdays.
You can enter the Lodge after 4.00pm on your confirmed start date and vacate by 10.00am on your confirmed departure date (to allow access to cleaners & provide them with sufficient time to clean & prepare the lodge for our next visitors).
There a non-refundable deposit of £100 per week, payable on booking, with the balance payable 6 weeks prior to your holiday. Payment can be made by either Cheque or Bank Transfer (account details will be provided on booking confirmation)
* Gas & electric is included in your holiday price.
* Bed linen provided
* 4 Bath Towels, 4 Hand Towels & 2 Bath Mats provided
* Entertainment passes are not included ? these cost between £8 & £10 depending on season and can be purchased from reception
* Sorry but No Pets
* No Smoking inside the Lodge
* No fishing tackle to be kept inside the lodge (outside tackle Box Provided)
With the Eden project, Newquay zoo and the stunning beaches of Lusty Glaze and Fistral, close by, your sure to enjoy your time spent at White Acres. There is also plenty to do in and around Newquay.
For those people who want to go to Newquay for the day to use the beach or just do some shopping and not use the car there is a bus stop situated across from the main entrance to Whiteacres on the A392, with regular pick ups and drop offs!
Holiday park facilities
Holiday park facilities
Please note: Due to coronavirus restrictions some facilities may not be available.
Mini Ten Pin Bowling First Bite Lakeside Café, Hair & beauty Room, Fishing Lodge/Tackle Shop, Fish and Chip Shop, Dog Walking Area, Play areas for kids.