DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted by the caravan owners, subject to receiving a £100 deposit within 7 days, this deposit could be bank transfer, cash or cheque. Upon receiving deposit, you’ll receive ... Show more
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted by the caravan owners, subject to receiving a £100 deposit within 7 days, this deposit could be bank transfer, cash or cheque. Upon receiving deposit, you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the caravan owners receive the deposit.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. If the deposit is not received within 7 days it is assumed by the caravan owners that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then the caravan owners reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else. Bookings taken with less than four weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 3 working days.
4. We use the deposit as a care and respect bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within seven days of departure date. The caravan owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of:
a) replacing and/or repairing all damage
b) all breakages
c) charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new.
d) if the caravan is not as you found it upon arrival
ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE CARAVAN MUST BE PAID FOR!!
THE HIRER MUST INFORM THE CARAVAN OWNERS WITHIN 12HRS OF ARRIVAL OF ALL DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/ OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE.
5. In the event of a cancellation, the hirer must confirm this in writing. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same sex groups (Couples and Family’s only).
9. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the caravan. Over Occupancy will not be tolerated.
10. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the caravan owners and confirmed in writing to the owners.
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday caravan. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your party’s safety and security purposes.
13. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
14. The hirer shall notify the caravan owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
15. The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a reason and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
16. If any repairs are required during your stay, staff must be given access at all reasonable times to rectify any problems.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
17. The holiday caravan maybe occupied from 3pm onwards on the first day of hiring.
18. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact the caravan owner in the first instance. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
19. Pets are not allowed in our Platinum caravan at unity farm and no pets at haven on site this is strict rules applied by Haven.
20. Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravans but ashtrays are provided for outside use only.
21. The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition, ready for our cleaners to inspect and change all bed linen. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
22. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
23. The holiday caravan MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring to enable our cleaners to commence cleaning of the caravan.
24. No Prams/Buggies to be left open, and used in the caravans as this has been known to Damage Doors and Fittings.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE CARAVAN / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE CARAVAN OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Once we have received your deposit, you the hirer has agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.
Most of all, please enjoy your holiday and the park as much as we do.
It is strongly recommended that Holiday Insurance is taken out to cover any potential losses. The same as if you were to take a foreign holiday. ...Show less