TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you read and agree to the Terms and Conditions this is for your protection as well as that of the owners. Once you agree to the booking you are bound by these so read them thoroughly. If you ... Show more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you read and agree to the Terms and Conditions this is for your protection as well as that of the owners. Once you agree to the booking you are bound by these so read them thoroughly. If you do not understand anything please ask. Please also make sure that all the members of your party are aware of the following as well:
A64 Willow Grove, Lynda Marshall Tel: 07488 288379
1. This is a NO Smoking caravan. Please dispose of butts in the bin outside.
2. Strictly No Pets.
3. Do Not use candles in the caravan or on the decking.
4. Strictly No barbecues on the decking.
5. NO children's play Slime allowed in the caravan, it is impossible to remove.
6. Ensure that you do not damage any soft furnishings with fake tan.
7. For your party’s safety please do not sit on the decking rail and DO NOT let
your children stand on the base rail.
8. No single sex groups.
9. Occupation of the accommodation, including the decking area is strictly limited to
the number of adults and children on the booking form. Flamingo Land Resort
only allows 6 guests per caravan, 7 if this one is under two years and they must
all be stated on the Booking Form. Only those named on the Booking Form are
allowed access to the caravan and decking.
*** Any flouting of the T&C’s may mean you are asked to leave the Caravan ***
10. All Flamingo Land passes to be purchased directly through Flamingo Land
Resort upon arrival, and payable by yourselves.
11. This is a family complex and any unreasonable behaviour may result in you
being asked to leave the complex.
12. You cannot enter the caravan until 4.00pm on the day of your arrival and you
must vacate by 10:00am on the day of departure. You will receive a text with the
Key Safe Code on the day of your arrival and if the caravan is ready for you
before 4pm we will let you know.
13. If you arrive early please park on the grass near the shop to ensure that our
cleaners have complete access to the caravan.
14. There is only room for one car. If you have more please park near the shop.
15. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, accident,
expense or inconvenience caused to any member of your party or their
belongings. Please take out holiday insurance to cover these instances.
16. We cannot avoid any breakdown of any appliances, if anything fails to work
please inform us ASAP. We will then rectify it for you ASAP, no compensation
will be given under these unexpected circumstances.
17. You agree to leave the caravan and decking in the clean and tidy state in which it
was hired out to you. All members of your party will be individually responsible
for reimbursement of any damage to accommodation and contents.
18. The caravan, contents and decking are rented to the person who makes the
booking they agree to undertake responsibility for the safekeeping of the same.
19. If the caravan is not left in the clean and tidy state which it is rented to you and
the furnishings/carpets/walls/bathrooms/decking are marked or damaged in any
way and/or there is any extra unreasonable cleaning and/or damage to the caravan, the decking and its contents the security bond will be forfeited as compensation to the owner for damage and/or extra cleaning expenses incurred.
20. Please note photographs are taken by the cleaning staff on every changeover
day of the decking, caravan and its contents once guests have vacated. These
are dated on the mobiles so there can be no confusion as to how the caravan and its contents were left and by which party. (see 16). They are forwarded to me to check that the caravan was left as it was found by guests on their arrival.
21. Photographs are taken once the cleaning is finished and the caravan made ready
for incoming guests then forwarded to me to ensure that it has been cleaned to
the highest standards for incoming guests, particularly because of Covid 19.
22. The party leader will be contacted once they have arrived to check that they are
happy with the cleanliness of the caravan.
23. You must ring Lynda on 07488 288379 before you vacate the caravan about lost
caravan keys. Any lost keys will incur a charge.
24. Once the booking has been confirmed you become responsible for the full
booking cost. It is advisable for you to take out travel insurance to cover
any unforeseen circumstances.
25. If you choose to cancel your booking the deposit is not refundable. If cancelled
after 42 days any payments made are not refundable.
26. The full cost of your holiday is to be paid 42 days before it commences. If the
balance is not received 42 days before the booking date and you have not contacted us to notify us of payment the holiday will be treated as cancelled. Under these circumstances your booking is non-refundable.
26a. If your booking is a last minute one payment is required with immediate effect.
27. We are sure that you will treat the caravan with love, care and respect. Please
report any breakages or damage to Lynda so we can ensure this does not impact
on the next visitor. We have spares of most things and accidents happen.
28. Trash bins are provided in the kitchen and in the bathroom. Please use them.
29. Once you agree to the Terms and Conditions it will become a contract between
us and you will be asked to complete a Booking Form.
30. Once the Booking Form has been accepted your Security Bond/Deposit of £125
becomes payable immediately.
31. Your Security Bond will be refunded 24 hours after you vacate as long as the
caravan is left in the clean and tidy state in which it was rented to you. (see 16)
Please provide mobile number and emergency contact
Please provide mobile number and emergency contact ...Show less