Home > West Country > Bowleaze Cove Holiday Park (Waterside) > Listing ref 14093
Bowleaze Cove Holiday Park (Waterside) - Holiday Accommodation 14093
Listing ref 14093
This listing was set live on the 4th January 2022
Holiday home facilities
Holiday home facilities
USB Chargers in all Rooms
Tv in main Bedroom
Our Beautiful 3 Bedroom 2022 Carnaby Oakdale fully insulated interior, with double glazed windows and full gas-central heating and Composite Decking Area. Situated on Red 81, Beautiful Sea View!!!
A large master bedroom with a comfy double bed, wardrobe and vanity unit and wall-mounted TV.
A second and Third bedroom with two single beds and wardrobe.
A beautiful bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet. A separate toilet with wash basin.
An open-plan kitchen which contains a full size fridge freezer, sink, microwave oven, kettle and toaster and a gas oven with four rings, a grill and top & bottom ovens
A dining table and four dining chairs
An 42" TV with remote control, USB sockets in all bedrooms
To benefit from the new improved WIFI on the Park
A comfortable six-seater settee, which contains a pull-out sprung double-bed. A beautiful coffee table, and electric fire.
Outside, a large, enclosed decking complete with Four chairs and a table. Immediately adjacent there is a tarmac driveway, large enough to park one car
ITEMS PROVIDED FOR YOUR STAY. Duvets, pillows and mattress protectors are provided. Plenty of dining equipment is provided - cups and saucers, bowls and plates, knives, forks and spoons and kitchen utensils etc
ITEMS NOT PROVIDED FOR YOUR STAY. You will need to provide your own pillow cases, duvet covers, sheets and towels . Any cots and high chairs will need to be your own
NO smoking (including e-cigarettes)
1 Small Dog ONLY
Sadly 3 weeks into letting our our beautiful Brand NEW caravan a Customer decided to check out leaving horrendous damage resulting us into now having to take a £100 REFUNABLE Security Deposit. Before your Check In we will receive photos and the Same on Check out, any damages found will result in repairs being debited from the Security Deposit. Proof of repairs will be sent via Email. If all ok your £100 Deposit will be sent back within 7 Working DAYS. We apologise that it has come to this.
Holiday park facilities
Holiday park facilities
Sport & Leisure Complex
- Two heated indoor pools with water slides, a children's splash pool, toddler pool with slide. An outside pool (open from May to August with a sunbathing terrace) - additional charges apply for individual daily or weekly passes.
- A state of the art gym, sauna and steam room - additional charges apply for individual daily or weekly passes
- Waterside Spa provides the latest treatments in the most luxurious surroundings with hydrotherapy pool, experience shower, sauna, aroma steam room and nail bar - a full list of treatments and prices can be obtained from the Spa Reception
- The Sports Bar and Costa coffee area, with an indoor soft play area, arcade games and pool tables - with sporting events displayed on 12 HD TVs
Fresh air fun
An outdoor adventure play area, all-weather sports pitch, volleyball court, outdoor gym and a beach two minutes from the front of the Park
Entertainment and Dining
- The Venue where great family entertainment takes place every evening with a fully licensed bar; features top singers, comedians, bands and tribute acts (from 29 March to 31 October)
- The Shack Bar, located on the beach side behind The Venue, features an outside Bar area and children's outdoor play area. Serving coffee, a selection of alcoholic beverages and ice cream. Enjoy the fantastic view of the beach from the Waterside deckchairs. Order your takeaway at the bar and have it delivered to your table or deckchair
- The Southside Bar & Grill showcasing the best local produce for some fantastic Dorset food
- The Waterside Take-away. If you don't fancy cooking and want something to take back to your holiday home, or have it delivered to your caravan or tent - or even to eat on the beach, the Takeaway offers all the traditional favourites from fish and chips to chicken and pizzas
For your convenience
A regular bus service from the Park to the heart of Weymouth town and the sea front every 30 minutes in the low season, every 20 minutes in high season
The Spar shop - with fresh bakery with pre-ordering available
WiFi and internet access available onsite, and is complimentary at the Waterside Sports Bar
The Bits and Pieces Hire Shop where you can hire linen, cots, pushchairs, wheelchairs and mobility scooters - contact number 07966 471636
For your children
Every young visitor can enjoy the Boomer's Fun Club with daytime activities and evening entertainment. Boomer the Kangaroo and the Entertainments Team organise fun-packed activities daily
For your electric vehicle
In the car park opposite the main reception is a Pod Point electric car charger with two 22kW Type 2 sockets, that can charge two vehicles simultaneously. You will need to download the 'Pod Point Open Charge App' from Google Play or the App Store. Once you have registered please let Waterside know the email address you have registered with and you will have 1 Hour per day free, then 25p per kWh thereafter.
Local areaView map
No reviews found. If you have recently stayed in this holiday home please leave a review, it only takes a few moments and will really help future guests when they are searching for holiday accommodation at Bowleaze Cove Holiday Park.Leave review
Select preferred start date on calendar
All listings on Bowleaze Cove Holiday Park (Waterside)
All locations in West Country