Terms & conditions - Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully, as together with your Confirmation of Booking and the information on our website, they make up your agreement with us. You will also be agreeing to abide by the Park Rules, which are available on request and sent to you via the confirmation email. These rules incorporate Health and Safety and other regulations and legislation we must abide by, including the Site License Agreement for the Park as issued by the Local Authority. We aim to provide Terms & Conditions which are easily understandable. If there is any term that you do not understand, please discuss it with us before signing. For any other issues, questions or queries about any of your experiences whilst on the Park please contact us as soon as is convenient.
1. Definitions 1.1 When the following words are used in these Terms & Conditions, this is what they will mean: (a) Accommodation: the accommodation that we are providing to you as set out in the Booking, including the pitch and facilities within the caravan; (b) Booking: your request to us for Accommodation (c) Booking Confirmation: our acceptance of your Booking; (d) Event Outside Our Control: as defined in clause 14.2; (e) Park: the park at which you have booked your stay (f) Park Rules: the rules that apply on the Park, by which you agree to abide while you are on the Park. These will be sent within the confirmation email, are available on request and are displayed at the Guest Services of your chosen Park; (g) LodgeHoliday/we/our/us: LodgeHoliday.com
2. Our contract with you 2.1 You submit the Booking to us, but this does not mean we have accepted it. We may or may not do so. Our acceptance of the Booking will take place as described in clause 2.2. If we are unable to supply you with your chosen date we will inform you of this and we will not accept the Booking. 2.2 These Terms & Conditions will become binding on you and us when we send you a Booking Confirmation, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. 2.3 These Terms & Conditions apply whether you make a Booking via our website, by email, post, telephone or in person.
3. VISOR We do not accept bookings from or allow anyone to stay with us who is listed on the Violent and Sex Offenders Register (or any register which supersedes this). By making a booking you are confirming that no one in your party is on this Register. Should it become apparent that this is the case, your party will be removed from the accommodation, removed from the park with no refund or compensation.
4. Price, payment and deposit 4.1 The price of the Accommodation will be set out at the time we confirm your Booking. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect Bookings already confirmed with you. 4.2 Our prices include the supply of linen and towels, provision of electricity and gas, as well as basic amenities. All other facilities within the accommodation are provided voluntary and we are not liable should they be unavailable during your visit due to events outside of our control. This includes but is not limited to; The hot tub, TV, DVD player, DVD's, Games, Wii console (if the accommodation provides any of these types of amenities) 4.3 When you make a Booking we will ask you to pay a non refundable deposit of at least £100 of the cost of your Booking. The remainder of the booking cost is required by 4 weeks prior to your stay. 4.4 Once your Booking is confirmed you are responsible for payment of the balance. If the balance remains unpaid after that time your Booking may be cancelled without a refund. 4.5 To ensure that we are able to communicate with our guests in a speedy and efficient manner all correspondence and invoicing will be via email or telephone. 4.6 All discounts and special offers are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and only one offer can be used per booking.
5. Changes to our Terms & Conditions The law and how we have to operate the our business may change from time to time. If this happens then we may need to update our Terms & Conditions and the relevant park may update their Park Rules. We are not liable for any changes which could affect a booking as we are required to follow both UK law and park rules.
6. Providing Accommodation 6.1 We will supply the Accommodation to you from the date set out in the Booking Confirmation, for the number of people stated on the Booking Confirmation and with any additional Special Requests that may have been requested by you, which we may be able to provide. 6.2 We will make every effort to provide the Accommodation, however we may be unable to do so due to an Event Outside Our Control. 6.3 We may need certain information from you in order to provide the Accommodation, including but not limited to the following: (a) The number of people for whom the Booking is made, whether they are each under the age of 18 and their names; (b) The number of vehicles you will bring and any special requirements, such as disabled or easy access. 6.4 If you do not provide us with this information after being asked to do so, or if you provide us with incomplete or incorrect information, we may make an additional reasonable charge to cover any extra items supplied. We do not guarantee any facilities such as the hot tub, wifi, games console, tv signal (where applicable) as maintenance is sometimes needed, and we cannot guarantee the reception.
7. Minimum age and other restrictions 7.1 We do not accept Bookings from persons under the age of 18. No person under the age of 18 is permitted on the Park unless they are on a Booking made by a person over the age of 21 years who is staying on the Park, in accordance with that Booking. If this requirement is not met your Booking may be cancelled. 7.2 The Park is used by families and friends and although we welcome groups and clubs, bookings for the following may only be made if they are accepted as Authorised Group Bookings: (a) Stag or hen parties; (b) Motorcycle or scooter groups; (c) Other groups, Clubs or Associations; 7.4 Any groups who come to the Accommodation without such prior authorisation may be asked to leave without refund or compensation.
8. Restrictions on pitches 8.2 Open fires, fireworks and decking level BBQs are not allowed. 8.2.1 LodgeHoliday cannot accept responsibility for vehicles or their contents when parked on site. The accommodation is allocated one car parking space nearby. Guests may be asked to park second vehicles elsewhere around the park at the park's discretion. During peak periods there may be charges for additional parking.
9. Checking in and out 9.1 Check in time is from 4:00pm. Early check in may be considered if arranged previously. You are asked not to arrive earlier without calling us first. Your Accommodation will usually be ready by check-in time on the day of your arrival but we will advise you of any delay which may be outside our control. 9.2 You must vacate the Accommodation by 10:00am on the day of your departure. Late checkout may be permitted between 10:00am and 12:00pm but is subject to availability (after prior agreement with us).
10. Accessibility 10.1 Please let us know at the time of booking whether you require assistance with access. We will be pleased to provide, in advance, as much advice and information as possible to people with disabilities who wish to holiday at LodgeHoliday.com. 10.2 Wheelchair access for some facilities and entertainment venues may be limited. 10.3 Special requests cannot be made as a condition of your booking, as some requests are subject to availability, however we will always try to accommodate them if we are able.
11. If there is a problem with the Accommodation 11.1 In the unlikely event that there is a problem with the Accommodation: (a) Please tell us as soon as is reasonably possible (within 24hours of the discovery where possible); (b) We will make every effort to repair or fix any defect as soon as is reasonably practicable. 11.2 If there is any problem with the Accommodation, which is due to our fault and means we are obliged to cancel your Booking, we will refund payments made for Accommodation not yet provided to you. 11.3 We or our recommended maintenance technician may enter any Accommodation on the Park during the term of your Booking in order to inspect it and carry out any repairs that may be found to be necessary. 11.4 Please treat the property, facilities, and accommodation at LodgeHoliday with respect and care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage to any facility or equipment, please report it to us immediately so that we may take the appropriate action. 11.5 Any malicious, wilful or unreported damage to our property may result in termination of your holiday without refund and you may be liable for the cost of repair.
12. Our liability to you 12.1 If we fail to comply with these Terms & Conditions or are negligent, we are responsible for loss or any damage you suffer as a foreseeable result of our breach or our negligence. However, we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by both you and us at the time we entered into this contract. 12.2 Unless we agree otherwise in writing, we only supply the Accommodation for private use. You agree not to use the Accommodation for any commercial purpose and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. 12.3 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for: (a) Death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our Subcontractors; (b) Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
13. Events Outside our Control 13.1 We will not be liable for compensation, or responsible for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these Terms & Conditions caused by an Event Outside Our Control. 13.2 An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks. This also includes bookings made from 1st January 2021 during any Global Pandemic (as declared by the WHO organisation). 13.3 If an Event Outside Our Control affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms: (a) We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; (b) We may cancel your Booking and refund your payments, or provide alternative accommodation and refund any payments you have made to us, less the cost of alternative accommodation; (c) If the cost of the alternative accommodation is greater than the payments owed to us, you may cancel your booking and we will refund any payments you have made to us.
14. Your Rights to Cancel or Change Your Booking & Receive a Refund 14.1 If you need to cancel your booking, please contact us as soon as possible by emailing us quoting your booking reference number, ensuring it is from the person who made the booking. 14.2 If your stay has already commenced you may cancel your Booking but we will not provide any refund. 14.3 You may cancel any Booking after receipt of your Booking Confirmation. Subsequent cancellations charges are calculated based on the number of days prior to your arrival and upon receipt of your written confirmation. (i) 28 days or less, 100% of holiday cost; (ii) After 14 days of booking confirmation, but prior to 4 weeks before your check in date, no refund of holiday deposit; (iii) Within 14 days of your booking confirmation, but more than 4 weeks prior to your check in date, full refund 14.4 You have the following rights to change your Booking for Accommodation (subject to a £10 admin fee): (a) You may ask us to change the start date of any Booking by contacting us in writing prior to the start of your stay, subject to the following conditions: (i) All requests are subject to availability (ii) The alternative date must be within 3 months of the original Booking date (iii) If the cost of your alternative date is higher than that of your original Booking then the difference in price at the date the request is made will be charged (iv) If you request the change within 14 days of receiving your Booking confirmation and your original holiday start date falls within the same 14 day period then a cancellation charge will be made as per clause 15.3 (iv) If you request the change within 14 days of receiving your Booking confirmation and the cost of your alternative date is lower than that of your original booking then no refund will be given, although you will be permitted to cancel your original booking with no cancellation charge and make a new booking for the new dates (v) If you request the change after 14 days of receiving your Booking confirmation and the cost of your alternative date is lower than that of your original booking then no refund will be given, although you will be permitted to cancel your original booking and make a new booking for the new dates. The cancellation of the original break will be subject to the charges listed in clause 15.3 (b) If you wish to shorten your Booking we will refund you the difference between your original booking and the new booking. This refund will not include the deposit you have already paid. (c) If you wish to extend your Booking, then the additional nights will be charged at the rate available on the date at which you make the amendment to the Booking 14.5 Once we have confirmed your Booking you may cancel the contract for Accommodation and receive a full refund at any time by giving us written notice if: (a) We break this contract in any material way and we do not correct or fix the situation; (b) We change these Terms & Conditions to your material disadvantage. 14.6 If you wish to cancel due to reasons related to a global pandemic or event outside of our control, a change of date may be granted, but no refund will be issued. Unless the Park itself is closed and we cannot give you access to the accommodation. If the park is open, but our accommodation is not available due to any such event, we will find alternative accommodation of at least the same standard as what we provide.
15. Behaviour 15.1 The following is prohibited on the Park: (a) The operation of any business or buying, selling or trading without our prior written permission; (b) The flying of kites; (c) Excessive noise or loud music after 11pm; and (d) Smoking in any of our Accommodation, facilities, restaurants or entertainment areas on the Park. You may only smoke in the designated areas. (e) Any illegal behaviour such as violence, theft, drug use, verbal or physical abuse or any other anti-social behaviour. 15.2 If, either prior to your stay or during your stay with us, you breach clause 18.1 or if your behaviour is antisocial or in our reasonable opinion is likely to spoil the enjoyment of the Park for others, or cause damage to property, or behave aggressively or abusively towards our staff, you will be required to leave the Park immediately and you will not be entitled to a refund. 15.3 CCTV is present on the Parks for crime prevention and safety purposes.
16. Facility and activity passes / Guest passesApplies to Away Resorts Parks: All holidaymakers will need an activity & facility pass to use amenities on the Park. These passes can be issued to all guests on arrival at the Park and are sometimes available to purchase separately. Guests should carry their activity passes with them at all times as they will be asked to present these on entry into the Park facilities. Lost membership cards can only be replaced by the Park at a potential additional charge. Any friends or family coming to visit during your stay will also require activity passes which can be purchased at Guest Services. Prices for passes can be found on the park website, or at the park Guest Services when you arrive. 16.1 Fishing is available at the park. You are required to have the necessary fishing permits to comply with local bylaws. Fishing licences may be arranged via Tom’s Tackle at Tattershall Lakes. 16.2 Fishing is dawn till dusk only (no night fishing) with 1 person per peg and maximum of 2 rods per peg. All fish must be returned and keepnets are not permitted. Only barbless hooks may be used and all baits must be used in moderation (nuts and pulses are banned). This applies to anyone fishing on the park.
17. Licensing Laws In accordance with licensing laws, the park can only sell alcohol to persons aged 18 or over. They may require you to show proof of age using an approved form of identiﬁcation such as a full passport, a new style driver’s licence incorporating a photograph, a gun licence or a valid Proof of Age card.
18. Gambling Restrictions If any member of the Booking has self-excluded themselves from any other gambling premises, they must highlight this to the Park Management on arrival. Tattershall Lakes Country Park and LodgeHoliday.com cannot accept any liability for losses incurred where a guest has self-excluded themselves from another gambling establishment and gambled on the park.
19. Children 19.1 The supervision of children on the park is the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. Particular attention must be paid to children in the playground and swimming pool areas. The club activities form part of the parks entertainment programme and are not childcare facilities. The park does not provide supervision of the children during sessions. 19.2 It is important that you always know where your children are and that you know the times that the activities start and ﬁnish. It is particularly important that you ensure your children understand they should always obey the instructions of the Entertainment Team members, Sports Instructors and other staff so that the possibility of accidents can be reduced. There are open waterways such as lakes, rivers and beaches on some of our parks and care must be taken to supervise children at all times around these waterways. 19.3 Travel cot and highchair is provided but should bring your own cot linen. In the accommodation the travel cots will ﬁt in the living room only.
20. Facilities & Entertainment 20.1 It is possible that in some circumstances accommodation, entertainment or a facility may have to be temporarily withdrawn due to health and safety reasons, maintenance, renovation, adverse weather conditions, changes in Governmental legislation or other factor outside our control. Should changes occur we will endeavour to advise guests who have already booked but we are unable to accept liability for the loss of an advertised facility or to pay compensation for any inconvenience this may cause to our guests. 20.2 For health and safety reasons some of the parks facilities have age and / or height restrictions 20.3 Indoor and outdoor swimming pools at the park are subject to seasonal opening times. Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult in the swimming pool at all times. One adult may not supervise more than two children aged under 14 and over 3 and any children under 3 must be supervised on a one to one basis. Guests under the age of 16 are not permitted in the sauna and steam rooms. 20.4 The parks swimming pool policy is displayed at pools on the Park and by entering the pool area you agree to abide by the policy and the decision and instructions of the pool Lifeguard in all matters of pool safety. There is a maximum number of guests permitted in the swimming pool at any one time. We operate a wrist band system to limit the time guests can use the pool to give a fair opportunity to all users. In busy times, they will require you to exit the swimming pool once your session is complete. 20.5 The operation of the Park is subject to legislation and the guidelines laid down by the Health & Safety Executive and Local Authorities and their codes of practice and they have the right to adjust our services in order to meet these standards.
21. Our Holiday EnvironmentApplied to Away Resorts Tattershall Lakes Park: 21.1 The park is situated in a rural location, partly covered by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and adjacent to Sites of Special Scientiﬁc Interest or Conservation Areas. These areas may be unfamiliar to you and because of this it is advisable to acquaint yourselves with your holiday environment as soon as you arrive. Walking over grassy and often undulating ground, or through wooded parkland, may also be unfamiliar and may contain aspects of wildlife such as rabbit holes that you and your children need to avoid. 21.2 Local Authority planning constraints, which help to preserve the rural nature of of our properties also limit the amount of street lighting we can provide in some areas of the park. Lighting is also intentionally reduced to help children to sleep at night. So please take care when walking around the park, particularly at night, and remember that you are in an unfamiliar environment. It is always advisable to carry a pocket torch to help you avoid any accidents. 21.3 We check smoke alarms regularly and always between bookings but please check yours on arrival and throughout your stay and inform us if they are not working. Never remove batteries or disable or interfere with smoke alarms.
22. Infectious Illnesses You must inform us should you suffer from an infectious illness whilst you are on holiday. For the protection of the guests and staff, anyone found to have such an illness may be conﬁned to their accommodation or requested to leave the park.
23. Information About Us and How to Contact Us If you have any questions or complaints please contact us. You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
24. How we may use your personal information We will use the personal information you provide to us to: (a) Provide the Accommodation; (b) Process your payment to us; and (c) Inform you of offers, special events and news. You can opt out at any time by contacting us
25. Complaints Policy 25.1 If you are dissatisﬁed with any aspect of your holiday, please speak to us in the ﬁrst instance. In most cases they will be able to help you immediately so that you can enjoy the rest of your stay, but if you are still dissatisﬁed you should record your complaint via email@example.com within 28 days or your stay. 25.2 As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to this agreement. Advice about those rights is available from Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions will affect these legal rights.
26. Other Important Terms 26.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms & Conditions to another organisation and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. 26.2 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms & Conditions to another person if we agree in writing. 26.3 This contract is between you and us. No other person has the right to enforce any of its Terms. 26.4 Each of the paragraphs of these Terms & Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in effect. 26.5 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a breach of these Terms & Conditions by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later breach by you. 26.6 These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law. You and we both agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
27. Photography 27.1 From time to time, the park employs a photographer or videographer to film events and activities at our parks. You may appear in the background of these shots or even be featured or interviewed. We hope you enjoy being photographed, and in most cases the park are happy to share a copy of the image with you. If you do not wish to be captured in the photos or videos, please speak with the film crew. The park reserves the right to use any images or video taken on the parks for marketing or promotional purposes, including social media. Additionally, if you post any images taken on our parks on our social media channels (including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat or other platform) then we reserve the right to use these for promotional purposes.
28. Wildlife 28.1 Wildlife may be present and the expectation is that you respect their presence.
29. Hot tub rules No children 0-5 Children under 12 supervised at all times No jumping or diving on the lid or into the hot tub No bubble bath, foam or any other lather type product in the hot tub No misuse or damage Do not stand on the lid The safety signs around the hot tub must be followed
30. Decking No BBQ equipment to be used on the decking in any instance. Any BBQ activity must be outside of the decking and caravan. Any break of this term may result in the loss of your security bond/damage waiver deposit.
31. Security bond/Damage waiver deposit Any damage, missing items, or misuse of any of the caravan/facilities will result in the security bond/damage waiver deposit being non refundable
The full facilities are checked after each check in and out to ensure full inventory management.
32. CCTV CCTV cameras may be installed around the property for your security and protection. This also ensures your safety and acts as a deterrent.
Signs are placed around the caravan for your information.
CCTV covers the side decking and the front. It does not cover the hot tub and inside the caravan to ensure your utmost privacy.
Footage can be provided within 28 days of a written request (email) should you require it.
33. Security of the holiday home During your stay you are responsible for the key in your possession. They must not be provided to anyone who is not on the guest list. The holiday home must be locked throughout if you leave the property. LodgeHoliday.com bear no responsibility for any loss or damage to your property should you leave the property insecure.
34. PetsApplies to Lancaster Lodge at Tattershall Lakes: We allow 2 dogs maximum to stay in the caravan. Dogs must not be allowed on the sofa's or beds, and any excessive cleaning charge may be taken from your security deposit. You may bring your own throws/bedding which can cover the sofa’s as a compromise however you must agree this with us first. Applies to Scobex Lodge at Tattershall Lakes: Pets are not permitted to stay in this accommodation. No exceptions. Guide dogs may be allowed if prior agreement is made with us.
35. Smoking Smoking is prohibited within the caravan and within the grounds. You must move a safe distance from the plot in order to smoke.
36. Booking Register LodgeHoliday.com works closely with other owner's onthe relevant holiday parks and neighbouring areas to ensure policies and procedures are followed, but also to ensure your safety. If, during your stay, the property is damaged, mis-used, or disrespected by you/your guests, you/your parties names/address may be shared with a select amount of owner's who provide a rental service to provide awareness.
37. Noise Please keep noise to a minimum after 11pm. Should your noise level be excessive, you may be approached by security, or other owner's to make you aware of your noise level. Should this continue, or your behaviour be unruly, you may be asked to leave.
38. RAF Coningsby (Tattershall Lakes Country Park) Tattershall Lakes Country Park is right next to RAF Coningsby - an active air base. This means you will often see aircraft of various types take off and fly overhead. Due to this, noise level may be loud for short periods as they fly overhead. This does not continue for long, and is not constant. Be aware however, the runways are directly behind the park therefore the planes will be low and turbulence may be felt however no danger is present during this. This park is not advised for sensitive persons/children/dogs who are reactive to noise levels for mid week breaks. Weekends are more suitable but there is still a chance of take off from pilots. The airbase does, occasionally, do night flying. Same noise levels apply, however please be aware that this may be during the night. This is on rare occasions and RAF Coningsby do post the night flying times on their social media pages. LodgeHoliday.com are not liable for any noise levels, as the airbase has a duty to train. We will endeavour to make you aware of any night flying planned during your stay, however are not liable for any inconvenience to you during these periods. It is also your responsibility to check flying schedules.
39. COVID-19 Global Pandemic LodgeHoliday.com understand the need to be flexible in such a challenging time. If the park is to close, and we are unable to provide accommodation, a change of dates will be offered initially, or a full refund if you require. If a guest shows symptoms of COVID-19, they will not be allowed entry to the accommodation and the holiday will be cancelled with no refund. It is your responsibility to purchase travel insurance which fully covers you and your guests in case of the need to cancel should you fall unwell. We will not provide a refund for a break where COVID-19 has affected guests. We will however offer a change in date.
40. Promotions Every now and again, LodgeHoliday.com may run promotions on social media.
41. Facebook Competitions - You must meet all criteria in order for your entry to be valid - LodgeHoliday.com has full discretion over dates of stay for the prize offered - Guest passes to the park are not included in this stay. We can arrange these for you if you require, price subject to time of year and are dictated by the park and LodgeHoliday.com - Bank holidays and school holidays are not included as a stay option for prizes - as we normally take a security bond, this is not a requirement as part of this prize. However you are legally responsible for any damage, or issue arising where a cost is involved. - In order to complete your stay, we require valid identification and payment details for the lead booker in case of damage. You will not be charged unless this occurs.
May we welcome you to our park and hope you will enjoy your stay with us. ...Show less