Terms & conditions of booking:
All bookings made are subject to the following terms & conditions. This applies regardless of whether these terms and conditions have been received prior to making the booking, our terms and ... Show more
Terms & conditions of booking:
All bookings made are subject to the following terms & conditions. This applies regardless of whether these terms and conditions have been received prior to making the booking, our terms and conditions can also be viewed on our website: www.fileybayescapes.co.uk/conditions-of-hire. When making a booking with us regardless of whether this was done online, in person or over the phone, we have an obligation to provide the accommodation as described, if for reasons beyond our control we are no longer able to accommodate this then alternative accommodation will be offered or a full refund.
YOU, the hirer has an obligation to abide by our terms and conditions as set out below.
- The holiday home can only be used by the guests who originally made the booking. You cannot re-sell any break unless Filey Bay Escapes have given written consent.
- Bookings cannot be made by anyone under the age of 21, for single sex parties of multiple guests or for any stag or hen parties.
- The Hirer/named person is responsible for the conduct of their guests whilst staying in one of our holiday homes and should take steps to ensure their behaviour does not cause a nuisance, disturbance or inconvenience to other occupiers around them or cause any damage to the holiday home and any of its possessions.
- The hirer is also responsible to ensure them or their party abide by the site rules at all time.
- Filey bay Escapes and the holiday homeowner reserves the right to terminate your holiday if, in their opinion, any person behaves in a way that is deemed prejudicial to the well being of others. No refund of any amount will be offered should this happen.
- The holiday home assigned may only be used for the sole purpose of a holiday by the hirer/named persons and must not be used for any business purpose unless Filey Bay Escapes have given written consent prior to the booking being made.
- The number of persons sleeping in the holiday home must not exceed the maximum number of people it is permitted to sleep, and Filey Bay Escapes must be informed prior to your arrival if there is any changes to the number of guests staying.
- The hirer/named person agrees to inform Filey Bay Escapes of any damage caused to the holiday home or to the property of third parties in a timely manner to allow us to take the necessary steps required, if needed.
- Filey Bay Escapes cannot accept any liability for any injury, loss, damage or death suffered by you or any member of your party, unless there was a wilful default or negligence by the owner of the holiday home.
- The hirer is responsible for taking out their own travel insurance to cover such issues.
- Although cleaners are employed, it is the responsibility of the hirer to maintain the caravan and its contents to a reasonable standard during their stay.
- All recycling and litter is to be deposited in the waste bins provided around the holiday complex, these can be found on the park map if unsure of location.
- We will endeavour to have your holiday home ready for the set arrival time however sometimes circumstances beyond our control may hinder this, in this instance we will have the holiday home ready as soon as we can and will inform you of any changes.
- Refunds will only be given if the holiday home booked is un-available on these dates because of the actions of Filey Bay Escapes or the holiday homeowner. In the event of the property becoming unavailable Filey Bay Escapes will endeavour to find the Hirer and the Hirer’s guests’ alternative accommodation to the standard booked. If this is not possible then a full Refund to the value of the holiday will be given.
- All our holiday homes are strictly non-smoking/vaping. If guests are found to be smoking or vaping in the holiday home, the whole party will be asked to leave without any refund and the security deposit may be held if further cleaning is required. For our Holiday homes that have decking these are also strict no smoking on the decking to avoid damage. If any damage has been caused by a guest smoking then the full Security Deposit will be kept and further monies may be recovered.
- Some of our holiday homes have a strict no guest pet rule. If guests are found to have pets in any of our non-pet-friendly holiday homes, they will be asked to leave without any refund and the security deposit may be held if further cleaning is required.
- A maximum of 2 well behaved pets are permitted per pet friendly holiday home unless otherwise stated by Filey Bay Escapes. Failure to abide by this will result in your holiday being cancelled and no refund issued.
- A deposit is required to exclusively secure any dates to the hirer, until this has been paid the dates remain open for other guests to book. The deposit amount will be stipulated on the booking form.
- The hirer agrees when making a booking that the deposit is non-refundable unless the dates can be resold. Filey Bay Escapes will also ask for a £15 booking fee which is payable with the final balance, this applies to all bookings and is strictly non-refundable. Any additional services paid for by the hirer are also non-refundable.
- The Final balance must be paid 6 weeks before your arrival date. It is the hirer’s responsibility to contact Filey Bay Escapes to make any payment arrangements. If payment is not made, we are entitled to relist the dates.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication; however, some errors may occur. In the event a break has been listed incorrectly Filey Bay Escapes reserves the right to cancel the booking and notify the hirer within 48 hours of a booking being made. A full refund of any monies paid will be given.
- If the hirer fails to show up for their bookings, no refund will be given apart from the returnable security deposit.
- A security bond is required for all bookings, this amount will be stipulated at the time of booking the holiday home. If the holiday home is found to be in a reasonable condition after your departure and none of these T&C’s have been broken, the Security bond will be refunded within 7 working days. Should any damage or theft have taken place or additional cleaning be required because of how the holiday home has been left and this exceeds the security deposit amount, the hirer agrees to cover the additional cost.
- In the event of any malicious damage being made to the holiday home, Filey Bay Escapes and the holiday homeowner retains the right to ask the Hirer and their guests to leave immediately. The owner and any site staff also reserve the right to contact the Police. The hirer shall be liable to Filey Bay Escapes for any loss, costs, expenses or claims arising from any damage caused to the Property and / or any of its fixtures and fittings, if any of its contents need to be repaired or replaced. The hirer shall be responsible for reimbursing Filey Bay Escapes or the holiday homeowner reasonable costs of doing so.
- Any issues found with the holiday home MUST be reported within 24hrs of arrival to allow us to reasonably investigate and rectify any issues where needed. Failure to follow this may result in us not being able to follow the issues up and no refund will be offered.
- Any breakages or damage to the holiday home or any of its contents must be reported as soon as possible and may result in the Security bond plus additional costs being held.
- Filey Bay Escapes cannot accept liability for problems outside of our reasonable control such as breakdowns of domestic appliances, plumbing etc. Every effort will be to rectify problems as soon as possible.
- In the unlikely event that you encounter problems with any site related services such as Gas, Electric or Water then the hirer should contact the site. These details can be found in your holiday confirmation/arrival details and should be on a poster inside our holiday home.
- Filey Bay Escapes offer a 24-hour arrival system. The key for the holiday home is in a key safe external to the holiday home. Please ensure the key is placed back into the key safe at the end of your holiday and is secured.
- Please do not arrive earlier than the time stated in your booking confirmation/arrival document as the holiday home may not be ready. Please ensure you have vacated the holiday home at the requested time in your booking confirmation/arrival document. Failure to vacate at the time may result in an additional day’s rent being charged.
- Should you wish to use any facilities on the site complex you may need passes to access these facilities. Passes are not included with your booking and will need to be purchased separately from the onsite reception.
- All our holiday homes are privately owned. These are our owner’s second homes and must be treated with respect. Please leave our holiday homes as you would wish to find them, ensuring they are clean and tidy on departure. ...Show less