Booking Terms and Conditions:
Please ensure you take the time to review your booking confirmation and the terms and conditions, set out below. A Contract shall come into existence only if and when we issue a hire invoice and ... Show more
Booking Terms and Conditions:
Please ensure you take the time to review your booking confirmation and the terms and conditions, set out below. A Contract shall come into existence only if and when we issue a hire invoice and booking confirmation. These conditions of hire form the basis of our contract with you. Our Booking Conditions do not include a cancellation scheme and you will not be protected from your liability for up to
100% of your holiday cost. In making a booking, you warrant that you are 18 years of age and have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms and conditions set out below.
1.Terms. All terms are either per break (Monday-Monday, Friday-Friday, Saturday-Saturday, Monday-Friday, Friday-Monday) or per short break (start day as specified) for the accommodation booked. The usual check-in time is 4pm (subject to unavoidable delays). The check-out time 10am will be shown on your welcome email. You are obliged to leave everything in a clean and tidy condition and you are responsible for any damage done or loss sustained during your stay. We reserve the right to alter prices on our page/ website, which may go up or down. We will advise you of the current price at time of booking. The terms and conditions for bookings may change from time to time. Please check at the time of booking.
2.Making a booking. All offers and booking are subject to availability. Once we have received your deposit and we have issued a confirmation of booking by e-mail. You must check your confirmation of booking as well as all other documents we send you carefully as soon as you receive them. Documents will be sent by email and we cannot be held responsible if you do not receive these. A charge will be made if your documents are mailed in the post. If any information appearing on any documents appears to be inaccurate in any way, you must let us know straight away. We regret we cannot accept any liability to make changes if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in any document within 10 days of our sending it out. It is your responsibility to pay your future monies on time. If this does not happen your booking could be cancelled and you will lose your deposit. As part of the booking process we will collect personal data from you. This will include your name, address, telephone number, email, date of birth and payment details. For group bookings we will also collect the names and ages of your party. As part of the booking process we will use your email and address to send you information that is relevant to your booking.
3.Number in your party. The total number in your party must not exceed the capacity of the accommodation as advertised by us. You should check the policy of your chosen accommodation carefully before booking.
4. Payment. When you book you must pay the applicable deposit requested. Your balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday start date. In peak times and 3 weeks in off peak . If the deposit and/or balance are not paid on time, we may cancel your booking. We reserve the right to provide alternative accommodation of (at least) an equivalent class, even when parties have been advised of their specific unit number(s).
5. Changes by you. Once a booking has been confirmed by us to you, should you require it to be amended or re-invoiced for any reason then, if we accept this change, a fee of £25.00 will be charged.
6.Cancellation by you. Should you wish to cancel your booking: The deposit is non-refundable even if this is a holding deposit If payment for the holiday is made in FULL a refund of 50% will only be given if the dates are resold less the deposit and any fees incurred. NO Refunds will be given if holidays are cancelled 4 weeks before the holiday start date All refunds are at property owner's discretion.
7. Linen & towels can be hired, if this has been added to your booking except for travel cots, This may be duvets or blankets and sheets. Please take bed linen for cots with you as required.
8. Cancellation by us. Very occasionally, in circumstances of ‘force majeure’ as defined in clause 12, we may have to cancel a booking. We will tell you as soon as possible, and offer you an alternative date or a credit voucher to the value of the holiday booked, for a date within 12 months of the original holiday. We regret we cannot pay compensation or any reimbursement of any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any such cancellation or change.
9. Unreasonable Behaviour. We have the right to refuse to hand over accommodation if unreasonable behaviour of anyone in your party is likely to cause offence to other guests or to members of staff. If your mental state, physical state, attitude, behaviour or appearance, including the effects of alcohol or drugs, present a risk to you, others or our property, you will be refused access to your accommodation and our facilities. In all such cases all hire charges paid will be retained and no refund given. We reserve the right to terminate a holiday after the keys have been handed over, if the unreasonable behaviour of anyone in your party is likely to impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests or members of staff. In these circumstances, no refund will be given. Noise: - Our parks are family resorts and noise should be kept to a minimum after 11pm, please respect other guests.
10. Damage to Accommodation. You are liable for any damage caused in the accommodation during the period of hire. Should we have to take legal action or use a debt collection agency to recover these costs you will also be liable to also pay these in full. We have the right to enter any accommodation (without prior notice if this is not practical or possible) if special circumstances or emergencies arise (for example if repairs need to be carried out). SMOKING is not permitted in any units of accommodation. If this is detected, you will be charged £100.
11. Special Request. These cannot be guaranteed, but every effort will be made to satisfy them.
12. Force Majeure. We cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of the contract is prevented or affected by reasons of circumstances which amount to ‘force majeure’. Circumstances amounting to ‘force majeure’ include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or weather damage, break in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic, pandemic and all similar situations beyond the owner’s control.
13. Your Pet. You may bring your pet with you to our park for an additional fee. You must tell us that you are bringing a pet when you make your booking. You must bring your pet basket with you and ensure that your pet(s) does not lie on the bedding or chairs under any circumstances. Pets must not be left unattended in accommodation or elsewhere, and must be exercised on a lead and in the charge of an adult. Pets are not allowed in the communal/playing areas, shops or swimming pool areas. Please clean up any fouling without delay; special bins are provided. We reserve the right to ask any guests to leave if they bring a pet with them if they are in a unit of accommodation that does not accept pets, we also reserve the right to charge our standard fees if a pet is found to be staying when not previously booked or paid for, and we reserve the right to charge for any damage to our property by any pet to the lead name of the accommodation booking. Animals other than dogs can only be accepted with specific permission from the holiday park. In the interest of visitors safety, and following government legislation we are sorry we are unable to accept the following types of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tose, Fila Brasileiro and Dogo Argentino even where these types of dog are muzzled as required by government legislation.
16. Assistance dogs. Registered assistance dogs are accepted free of charge at all locations, subject to the availability of suitable accommodation.
14. Your Vehicles. Your vehicle, their accessories and contents are left entirely at your risk. We are not responsible for any loss or damage from or to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever.
15. Personal Travel Insurance. You are strongly recommended to take out Personal Travel Insurance for your holiday. ...Show less