Kiln Park, Tenby
12ft x 38ft
£120 per week (low season)
£850 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Submit an Enquiry
---------------2020 DATES ARE NOW LISTED------------
Our 2016, Willerby Brockenhurt static caravan on Kiln Park Holiday Park in Tenby, has everything you could wish for; central heating, double glazing, a family shower room/toilet, plus an en-suite toilet to the main bedroom.
Our Caravan Comprises of;-
• Lounge - Sofa style fixed seating with fold-out bed , feature fireplace with stainless steel electric fire, freestanding TV cabinet, coffee table and wall mounted mirror, a 40" flat-screen digital TV with DVD player and MP3 player, Soundbar for Bluetooth connection plus the option of outlook French doors to further enhance the front aspect.
• Dining Area - Free-standing pedestal table with fully upholstered dining chairs, feature pendant lighting and a full height storage cupboard.
• Kitchen - A modern U-shaped kitchen with ample storage cupboards and shelving, laminate worktops with matching upstands, double glass fronted oven and grill, gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood, integrated fridge and freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer and laminate style vinyl flooring.
• Master Bedroom - King size double bed , mirrored dressing area with cube stool, floating bedside cabinets and bedside wall lights, plus a feature upholstered headboard. Tv/Dvd
• En-suite - WC and wash basin.
• Second Bedroom - Twin beds with overhead storage, bedside table, feature upholstered headboards, wardrobe and drawers. Tv/Dvd
• Shower Room - Large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower, wash basin with vanity unit and mirror and a WC.
Outside the caravan is a spacious side decking area on which is furnished , along with a grassed area to play. Patio doors lead on to a seperate front decking.
We have tried to make the caravan as comfortable and as special as we can by adding a few items -
COT AND HIGH CHAIR
40" TV WITH DVD, SOUNDBAR, BOOKS, DVDS, GAMES, DAB/FM RADIO, OSCILLATING FAN, COFFEE, TEA, SUGAR, VACUUM, IRONING BOARD+IRON, WASHING UP LIQUID & CLOTH, KITCHEN ROLL, FIRST AID KIT, TEA TOWEL, HAND TOWELS IN KITCHEN & BOTH TOILETS(just bring your bath/swimming towels), TOILET ROLLS & HAND WASH IN BOTH TOILETS, SHAMPOO AND SHOWER GEL, TV WITH DVD IN BOTH BEDROOMS, CLOCK RADIO, ALL BEDDING INCLUDED (READY FOR YOU TO MAKE UP), HAIR DRYER, SHAVER ADAPTOR , IPHONE / PAD CHARGER LEAD, SOME OUTSIDE TOYS, STORAGE BOX
All These things we hope will make your car a lighter load and ease your mind , so you can start enjoying your holiday straight away!!!
Now for the boring but necessary terms and conditions:
Non refundable deposit of £50 to secure your holiday, remainder due no later than four weeks before holiday please.
£50 bond required, which will be refunded after departure, if caravan is left in a clean and undamaged condition.
Park passes are not included, but can be purchased from Kiln Park. Tel: 01834 844121
You are responsible for your own holiday insurance against accidents, loss or damage of personal property, and against the unlikely event of the park having to close completely or in parts.
Sorry - we do not allow smoking or pets in our caravan.
You can occupy the caravan from 3pm on arrival day, (we will let you know if it is ready earlier), and please leave by 10am on day of departure, to allow for cleaning before our next guests arrive.
Following Guidelines set by Haven we are not permitted to take bookings from same sex groups, we do welcome families and couples .
By booking, we assume you have read, and agree to these terms and conditions.
To Stay Within The GDPR (data protection) Guidelines , any Data that is Processed by Booking i can Confirm Is Not Shared in any Way.
Submit an Enquiry
Read reviews from past guests below. Recently stayed here? Scroll down the page to leave a review.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area