Park Resort Cayton Bay, Filey
12ft x 35ft
£235 per week (low season)
£700 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Additional Info: Caravan is situated on a Parkdean site at Cayton Bay.Situated on a lovely part of the Park.
There is everything you need on site plenty of lovely places to visit in and around the area.. Good bus service from outside the park every 20 minutes to Scarborough, Filey & Bridlington . The park & ride into Scarborough is 3/4mile from park they run every 10 minutes.
Good train links from Seamer and Scarborough.
Submit an Enquiry
This Home from Home caravan consists:
* Kitchen with fridgefreezer, dishwasher, gas
cooker, microwave kettle & toaster. In kitchen
cupboard there is bits and pieces to use.
* Free standing table with chairs dining area.
* Door through too lounge with free standing
furniture T.V Electric fire, french doors leading
onto the veranda. Cupboards with books to
* Shower with everything needed .toilet
* Seperate 2nd toilet with dual seating to
suit a small child.
* Main Bedroom with cupboards over and fitted
wardrobe. Hairdryer provided.
* 2 twin bedrooms with cupboards. Plus board
* There is a ironing board with iron and hoover.
* The veranda has garden furniture to sit out on
* BEDLINEN is provided all made for guests
stay. Plus tea towel. Tea & coffee.
* Gas central heated with radiators in every
* There is drive way and a veranda front and
* Travelcot & Highchair is available on request.
*NO PETS ALLOWED / NO SMOKING ALLOWED due to Alleges.
Terms and conditions!
People staying in this caravan has to be 21yrs and over due to Park Protacol.
NO SAME Sex groups ..
Short breaks available: 3 Nights 4 Nights & 7 Nights
NO SHORT BREAKS SUMMER HOLIDAYS JULY & AUGUST .. 7 Nights ONLY
Submit an Enquiry
No reviews found. If you have recently stayed in this holiday home please leave a review, it only takes a few moments and will really help future guests when they are searching for holiday accommodation at Park Resort Cayton Bay.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area