Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Important guest information
Haven Doniford Bay
Sleeps 8 Bedrooms 3
This listing was set live on the 11th April 2016
Holiday home facilities
Holiday home facilities
Living room area holds sofa pull out double bed. Blu-ray DVD for your enjoyment. - takes normal DVD's as well as Blue Ray.
New carpet and floor coverings to kitchen, dining area and shower room + W.C.
New patio area update photo very soon
Property Site No. Wheatfields WF5
• Bedrooms x3
• Sleeps 8
• Holiday caravan 37 x 12
• Check In 2pm - any given day
• Check Out 10am - any given day
• Lowest Price - £225
• Highest Price - £650
ASK ABOUT LAST MINUTE BOOKING PRICES
• Smoking NOT allowed
• Disability Facilities - non
• Pets not allowed
• Linen – ONLY (One duvet and pillows x2 to a bed) provided
• See hire of linen IF REQUIRED
• Owner can be contacted – Mobile or email
• 07810616685 / 07510177292 or email@example.com
OWNERS DESCRIPTION -- Description of what is provided:
• 3 bedrooms = 1 double and two twin bedrooms and if needed a pull out bed in lounge
• Gas centrally heated throughout,
• Gas bottles, Electricity and Water are included in the price of your holiday.
• Double glazed throughout
• All bedrooms have wardrobe and shelves, plus cupboard space and mirrors
• Duvet’s and pillows provided as standard all linen covers can be provided at an extra £20.00 per week( see pricing)
• 1 large shower room with wash basin. & bathroom cabinet
• 1 toilet with hand washbasin & wall cabinet
• The lounge/diner /kitchen is big, light and airy and open plan.
• A Dining Table and six chairs
• One round coffee table
• Large mirror in lounge
• Kitchen area has a lot of cupboard space
• CO2 detector and smoke detector in place
• Kitchen fitted with gas cooker x 4 burner with overhead electric light and extractor fan, fridge freezer and microwave.
• Toaster and kettle both electric provided
• 8 place settings consisting of Plates large and small, bowls, cups/mugs, glasses, all cutlery, and kitchen utensils provided
• Pots and pans plus ovenware for cooking all provided
• Cooking utensils and knives provided.
• Lounge has large Freeview television and separate Blue ray DVD player
• Electric fire in lounge
• Wraparound sofa unit with pull out bed, 2 armchairs (one of which is a swivel).
• A new paved area ‘this year’ to side of caravan and plenty of parking spaces near to caravan.
• The caravan is cleaned thoroughly between lets.
• The Caravan is protected by a Security System linked directly to a 24hr park security system
• A nice clean and well-kept friendly park
• Small but set in beautiful countryside with its own beach access
• Ideal and safe for the children
• Near to all facilities
To access site, gate is secure and manned most times also password controlled
The park itself is lovely, safe, and friendly plenty for young and older to do on the park, from sport to evening entertainment and if you can find the time, so many places to visit off site in this lovely part of Somerset/ Devon.
The caravan is sited next to a fence, beyond is farm land. With large green spaces all around the caravan, neighbouring caravans are a decent space away. It’s within easy walking distance of reception and all other amenities easily seen from the caravan itself. The beach is famous for its rock pools, fossils, wonderful sunsets and sea views and is within walking distance and the site has its own entrance to it.
Nice cheerful, friendly staff run the park and always ready to help with any questions you may have.
Off Site – Places to visit.
Exmoor National Park
Town of Porlock
Town of Minehead
Blue Anchor Beach - Fishermen can spend the day here – boats run regular trips from Watchet harbour - all 10 mins drive from the caravan site
Somerset Steam Railway
Butlins Holiday Park at Minehead
Off Site – Further afield
Brean Leisure park
To name but a few…….
Bookings and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: Haven does not allow stag or hen parties, or groups of under 21’s
A non-refundable deposit is required on booking to the owner of £50.00
Remaining fees to be paid in advance six weeks before the holiday commences
In addition a bond of £25.00 will be required for breakage or inventory loss or damage this is to be paid with balance of your holiday and if all is in order will be returned on your departure.
All bookings start from 2pm on the first day of your stay and departure by 10am on departure date.
We do accept where available short/longer break and out of sequence bookings for your stay – please ask.
Gas cylinders, Electric and water all included in the price.
Please ask for information and costs of entertainment complex passes for our stay at time of booking.
We do accept short/longer break and out of date sequence bookings; please ask for prices.
Some facilities require additional membership/cost, these being the tennis court, indoor pool activities, outdoor adventure centre activities, bike hire and kids’ club. These are not included in the cost of your holiday.
Please ask for information about site complex passes when booking and there prices. E.g. Tennis courts, outdoor centre activities, bike hire and kids clubs. These are not included in the coast of your holiday.
What can I find on site.
With all the facilities you could wish for at your stay at Doniford Bay Holiday Park – Haven Site here are a few ~~ Show bar with live entertainment, heated indoor and outdoor pools, leisure center, play centers, adventure playground.
Fish and Chip shop
Spar general store.
And much much more……
Hire of Bed Linen. = Mattress cover sheet, duvet cover and 2 pillowcases per bed.
The hire of Bed Linen required can be provided on request at time of booking.
For hire of linen please see price sheet provided.
Out of sequence bookings – please ask.
HIRE OF BED LINEN PER WEEK = £20.00
Holiday park facilities
Holiday park facilities
Please note: Due to coronavirus restrictions some facilities may not be available.
Outdoor adventure centre activities, bike hire. Children's outdoor play area.