Berwick Holiday Park, Berwick Upon Tweed
12ft x 35ft
£200 per week (low season)
£700 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Submit an Enquiry
Lovely 2016 Caravan - Family owned - Strictly NO Pets or smoking allowed in the caravan
Our spacious and well presented 3 bedroom caravan offers good sized luxury family accommodation. It is fully equipped for a self catering holiday on one of Haven's well known Holiday Park's in Northumberland. Benefiting from just a 10 minute stroll from the local town centre of Berwick Upon Tweed with the local train station at the top of the road meaning perfect for those guests who don't drive or simply prefer to use public transport.
Our modern 3 bed Caravan sleeps up to eight people (maximum) and consists of:
Electric fire in lounge area, Gas cooker, Microwave, Kettle, Toaster,Cutlery, pots and pans, Television with free view, Shower room and a separate toilet. Three bedrooms consist of a double bedroom and two twin bedrooms. Also has pull out bed under the main seating area in lounge which can sleep 2 people. Basically our caravan has everything you require for a self catering holiday or short break away by the sea/beach.
We guarantee you lovely accommodation in the heart of Northumberland
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: -
Caravan is leased from middle of March until the end of October. Caravan can be hired for a 3,4,7 or 10 night break, longer can be arranged if you can't see the dates you require please contact me and i will do my best to help.
* A £75 deposit required upon any booking to secure the dates you wish to book (non-refundable upon cancellation)
* A £75 damages/cleaning bond is also required with final balance - all we ask is you leave caravan as found - clean and damage free
* Arrival is from 4pm and vacate by 10am on day of departure
* Any late / last minute deals require payment in full
* No same sex groups (park rules) this relates to hen/stag parties etc
* Duvets and pillows are provided however you will need to bring your own bed linen, towels and toiletries for your stay.
BED LINEN CAN BE PROVIDED AT A COST OF £10 PER BREAK - Please let me know at your time of booking wherever
possible if required.
* Passes for the entertainment complex are available from the park upon arrival (not included in hire of caravan)
* Missing items or damaged items will be charged for
ENTERTAINMENT WITHIN BERWICK HOLIDAY PARK CONSISTS OF:
Mash and barrel lounge, bar and restaurant
Show bar, featuring live entertainment day and night
Indoor and outdoor swimming pool
Kids soft play area
Kids club plus much more - simply ask upon arrival whats on
Berwick town centre with variety of shops
Weekly street market
Various pubs, bars and restaurants
Please note entertainment passes are NOT included but can be purchased from the main reception upon arrival.
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY:
MAGDALENE FIELDS - A scenic cliff top 18 hole golf course right next door
BERWICK BARRACKS - Britain's finest example, built in 1721, with huge ramparts, popular for local walks - 1 MILE AWAY
FORD AND ETAL ESTATES - Explore Etal Castle or follow the Maelmin heritage trail and enjoy walking, fishing and cycling - 12 MILES AWAY.
HEATHERSLAW LIGHT RAILWAY - Cuddly steam train running from Heatherslaw mill to Etal alongside the river - 13 MILES AWAY
HOLY ISLAND - LINDISFARNE, A spiritual Christian site with prior castle harbour and local mead -15 MILES AWAY