Ladram Bay Holiday Park, Otterton
12ft x 38ft
£300 per week (low season)
£995 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Submit an Enquiry
Congratulations on your first step to booking a memorable holiday in our luxurious caravan on a site located on the picturesque Devon coastline.
Our well equipped caravan includes the following features:
* Sleeps 6 people, with a king size bed, 2 good size single beds & a pullout bed settee in the living area
* Central heating throughout & electric fire in living area
* Large flat screen TV in living area with built in DVD player
* Wall mounted flat screen TV in master bedroom
* Double Power shower in main bathroom with WC, the bathroom is a jack and Jill style with lockable doors from hallway and bedroom so can be used as an en suite.
* Seperate WC
* Outdoor area with table & chairs for Al fresco dining or sipping a glass of wine (or two) whilst relaxing in the sun
* Washing line, iron and ironing board
* USB charging points
* Full size fridge and freezer
* Parking for 1 car
What sets us apart from everyone else is our complimentary package which includes:
* kitchen hand towels/tea towels
* hand towels
* toilet rolls
* washing up liquid/dish clothes/bin bags
* hand soaps
* a selection of teas, coffees, hot chocolate & sugars to get your holiday started
* a wide selection of books & DVDs for all ages
All beds have mattress/pillow protectors which are changed between every new booking (linen is available to hire from reception, or you can bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and fitted sheets)
Electricity is included in the price. Gas will need to be paid for by yourself using a prepayment card which can be topped up in reception.
Wifi can be purchased for the duration of your stay from reception.
Private pebbly beach ideal for boating, bathing and swimming with a little beachfront cafe selling teas, coffees and local ice creams and cakes . Also freshly caught fish of the day is available at certain times.
Our caravan is located in "The Orchard" which is the closest area to all the amenities and is located in a quiet part of the park with sea views and the location is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs
We also have a 3 bed Victory Coaster caravan next door to this caravan which is also available to book on this site if you are holidaying with family or friends.
Ladram Bay is a family owned, award winning, five star holiday park in Devon, offering many excellent facilities for both adults and children which can be viewed in detail at: www.ladrambay.co.uk
Some of the main facilities include:
* Restaurant with ocean view
* Indoor heated pool with additional sauna & jacuzzi (charges apply & swim passes can be purchased at reception)
* Free evening entertainment in our welcoming clubhouse, including nightly bingo with prize money
* Free children's entertainment at various times of the day/evening
* New children's climbing wall (from april 2017)
* Children's indoor soft play area
* Children's outdoor play area, including a pirate ship & zip wire
* Mini crazy golf (charges apply)
* Newly designed fish & chip shop takeaway & a large well equipped shop on site
Ladram Bay is ideally located only 10 miles away from junction 30 of the M5 motorway, 4 miles from the coastal towns of Sidmouth and Budleigh Salterton. And only 6 miles from the beautiful seaside town of Exmouth which boasts a lovely 2 mile stretch of golden sands. The cathedral city of Exeter is within an easy 12 mile commute. For those requiring more thrill seeking, the famous Crealy Adventure Park is under 10 miles away. For all the other local attractions in the area there will be plenty of leaflets provided in our caravan. Budleigh Salterton and Sidmouth can also be reached by foot, on the South West coastal path (only suitable for those more able bodied as it tends to be quite hilly).
Checkout is at 10.00am
Check in is at 4.00pm
We look forward to welcoming you and wishing you a most pleasant stay.
Submit an Enquiry
Read reviews from past guests below. Recently stayed here? Scroll down the page to leave a review.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area