Thorpe Park Haven, Cleethorpes

Property Details

Make/Model:

ABI Horizon

Property Size:

12ft x 36ft

Bedrooms:

3

Max Occupancy:

8

Pets Welcome:

Children Welcome:

Smoking Allowed:

Groups Welcome:

Price Range

From:

£225 per week (low season)

To:

£625 per week (high season)

Holiday Home Facilities

  • Shower

  • Gas Fire

  • Electric Plate Heating

  • Double Glazing

  • Alarm

  • DVD Player

  • Toaster

  • Microwave

  • Television

  • Iron

  • Veranda

  • Parking Bay

  • Garden Chairs

  • Games Console

  • Travel Cot

  • High Chair

Availability

M

T

W

T

F

S

S

12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031

From

To

Status

Price

Submit an Enquiry

Owner's Booking Terms

The park is only open between 1 March and 30 November - the park entertainment is generally available April through to end October

We request a non-refundable 25% booking deposit and remaining 75% plus refundable £50 damages deposit 6 weeks before the holiday. Same sex groups considered on an ...Expand Booking Terms

Owner Details

Contact
Joe
Telephone
07553914931
Website

Owner Description

This well equipped and well maintained 2013, three bedroom, Abi Horizon 12’ x36’ is now being offered for Mar - Nov rentals. It has brand new double glazing fitted, underfloor insulation and heating throughout to make this the equivalent of a “Prestige “ class Haven caravan.

The caravan is nicely positioned, close to a kiddies play area, and looking out over a green area. The large gated veranda wraps around the caravan giving a large outdoor area to enjoy on warm evenings and a secure area for the little ones to play in.  There is plenty of outdoor seating more than enough for 8 people. The indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the sandy, beach and all of the main entertainment centres of Thorpe Park Haven holiday site are all within a 5-8 minute stroll so you are not sited too close to the noise and bustle. We have a very generous sized pitch with lots of grassy areas around the caravan to relax and play and hard standing, off road parking.  This is a lovely quiet spot and you can relax outside whilst listening to the chirruping of the birds in the nearby trees.

Our homely caravan has all mod cons, including a comfortable corner suite, fully equipped kitchen with gas oven, microwave, and fridge. For your entertainment there is a 32” flatscreen LCD TV with free-to-air channels plus a games console and games. We also provide a hair-dryer, iron and ironing board. In addition to the gas fire in the lounge, there are wall mounted heaters in all rooms to keep the caravan toasty in the cooler evenings. We have one double bedded room and two twin bedded rooms (the twin beds push together to form double beds if you prefer or can be stacked and stored on their sides if you wish to bring a cot with you).  All of the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. In the lounge one of the fixed sofas houses a pull out double bed.The bathroom has a shower cubicle, washbasin and toilet. There is also another separate toilet with washbasin.

STRICTLY NO SMOKING AND NO PETS ARE PERMITTED IN THIS CARAVAN

OUR BASIC CONDITIONS OF HIRE:
full details can be provided on request but basically the hirer of the caravan must be 25 years or older and must be present during the occupancy of the caravan. The caravan is only available to families and couples. Haven do not allow Stag or Hen parties but we will consider small single sex groups on a case by case basis. All bookings are from either from Monday to Monday, Monday to Friday, Friday to Monday unless other specified.

Guests are able to go into the caravan around 2pm on the day of arrival.  We would ask all guests to vacate by 10 am on the day of departure to enable us to clean our caravan before the next guests arrive. Premises must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Any losses, breakage, or damage incurred in the caravan or its contents during their stay is the responsibility of the guests. Gas and electricity and bed linen is included in the rental price and there are pillows and duvets however you are required to bring your own tea towels, towels, toiletries etc. Park passes, can be purchased at the park Reception.  

Adult over 14 years / Child 4 - 14 and under 4’s go free.
Approximate Park Passes for  PEAK TIMES (5-25 Apr, 24-30 May and 19 July - 29 Aug)
7 nights    Adult £41.25 / Child £21.75 (capped at £183)
3/4 nights  Adult £32 / Child £15.50 (capped at £148)

Location Details

Holiday Park Facilities (May require membership)

  • Pub Club

  • Fishing

  • Amusements

  • Tennis Court

  • Indoor Pool

  • Golf Course

  • Laundrette

  • Crazy Golf

  • Pitch and Putt

  • Grocery Shop

  • Takeaway

  • Restaurant

  • Kids Club

  • Additional Info: Kids clubs, adult evening entertainment, paint-balling arena, bungee trampolines, go-kart circuit, climbing wall, leap of faith pole and zip-line, kayaking, lifeguard Wipeout, childrens mini-funfair, lazy river and space bowl plunge flume, archery, fencing, aquaJets and Aquagliders, water walkerz and turbo Paddlers - Some activities do have additional fees. Bike and kart Hire, hairdressers, nature walks, dog walk areas, yachting club marina, sports field. McCormicks entertainment centre just outside main entrance to Thorpe Park Haven holiday centre.

Local Attractions

  • Indoor Pool

  • Beach Local

  • Scenic Walks

  • Nature Reserve

  • Golf Course

  • Amusements

  • Pubs and Clubs

  • Takeaway

  • Fishing

  • History

Availability

M

T

W

T

F

S

S

12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031

From

To

Status

Price

Submit an Enquiry

Owner's Booking Terms

The park is only open between 1 March and 30 November - the park entertainment is generally available April through to end October

We request a non-refundable 25% booking deposit and remaining 75% plus refundable £50 damages deposit 6 weeks before the holiday. Same sex groups considered on an ...Expand Booking Terms

Owner Details

Contact
Joe
Telephone
07553914931
Website

Advert Information

Owner Status
Verified
Advert Set Live
7th February 2017

Useful Tools

Weather
Directions
Attractions

Advert Information

Owner Status
Verified
Advert Set Live
7th February 2017

Useful Tools

Weather
Directions
Attractions

Read reviews from past guests below. Recently stayed here? Scroll down the page to leave a review.

Guest Comments

Really nice van with everything you need on a quiet plot.very promt and helpful owners will defo be booking again xx

Accomodation:

10

Caravan Facilities:

10

Cleanliness:

10

Customer Service:

10

Value For Money:

10

Guest Type:

Family With Older Children

Date of Stay:

19 April 2019 - 22 April 2019

OVERALL:

10

Guest Comments

Joe was nice to deal with an quick to respond. Caravan was nice and large good size for adults and children's. The caravan site facilities were good. Would go again.

Accomodation:

10

Caravan Facilities:

9

Cleanliness:

9

Customer Service:

10

Value For Money:

9

Guest Type:

Family With Young Children

Date of Stay:

5 April 2019 - 7 April 2019

OVERALL:

9.4

Guest Comments

Really Enjoyed our stay here, the Guest information pack was really good, detailed and useful, well equipped caravan with dvd and smart tv facilities, the caravan had a homely feel where I felt i could just settle right away and relax.

Accomodation:

10

Caravan Facilities:

10

Cleanliness:

10

Customer Service:

10

Value For Money:

10

Guest Type:

Young Couple

Date of Stay:

1 April 2019 - 3 April 2019

OVERALL:

10

Guidelines for Writing a Review

Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.

Please do the following

  • Focus your review on the holiday home

  • Rate the customer service and overall booking experience

  • Mention anything the owner did above expectation

Please don't do the following

  • Use profanity, threats, or personal insults

  • Review in detail the holiday park/local area

  • Include personal contact information

  • Write in ALL CAPS

  • Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area

Date of Your Stay

Your Details

These details are required so we can confirm your stay with the caravan owner. Only Guest Type is shown to the public.

Please Rate The Following

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy.

Close