Haven Seashore, Great Yarmouth
Swift Bordeaux Exclusive
12ft x 40ft
£250 per week (low season)
£945 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Submit an Enquiry
Family owned 3 Bedroom prestige grade caravan at Haven Seashore, Great Yarmouth.
* Direct access to the beach
* Lots for the kids to do both in and outside of term time
* Lovely and quiet during term time for couples wanting a quiet break
*Full equipped kitchen,
*42" TV & DVD player,
*Welcome Starter Pack includes basic essentials plus starter tea, coffee, sugar, hand soap etc (not available on last minute bookings)
*Easy check in and out, no queueing for keys - keys are held in a key safe on the van and codes will be given to you on your day of arrival
* £50 non refundable deposit secures your date,
* Balance due 6 weeks prior to check in date,
* Additional £50 refundable damage deposit payable on all bookings, to be returned as soon as the caravan has been cleaned and checked and it is communicated to the owner that no damage was caused or repairs needed to be made after the let.
* Parties with multiple under 5 year olds may be required to pay a larger deposit due to the risk of damage to the caravan.
Entertainment passes are not included but can be bought at reception.
Beds made up for arrival on all peak date holidays
Caravan Booking Terms and Conditions
When paying the full deposit of £50 you are confirming that you agree to all of the following Terms & Conditions:
• The hirer accepting these terms must be at least 21 years old, and listed on the electoral roll
• NO Same sex groups - e.g. Stag and Hen parties.
• Family and Friends same sex groups may be accepted on request
• NO Smoking anywhere inside the caravan
• NO pets are allowed in the caravan
• £50 deposit must be paid within 7 days to confirm booking or dates will be released.
• Parties with multiple under 5 year olds may be required to pay a larger deposit due to the risk of damage to the caravan.
• Provisional bookings will not be accepted under any circumstances
• Full Names and Ages of all persons staying in the caravan are required at time of booking.
• Full rental balance charge is due 6 weeks before holiday otherwise the booking will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited
• Full rental charge is due immediately when a booking start date is less than 6 weeks from booking.
• In the event of cancellation the deposit will not be refunded under any circumstances
• If you have to cancel your holiday you must contact us in the first instance and NOTIFY US IN WRITING within 3 days to firstname.lastname@example.org
• IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION, THE FOLLOWING CHARGES APPLY
Number of days in advance of holiday start date cancellation charges are payable.
Length of time Cancellation Charge
42 days or more Deposit
42-29 days 50% of the total holiday cost
28 days or less 100% of the total holiday cost
• Should the accommodation booked become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control a full refund will be given
We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to cover accidents, losses, cancellations etc. These policies are available quite cheaply from most insurance brokers.
£50 security deposit must be paid with the booking balance 6 weeks prior to holiday start date and this is in addition to the Rental Charge
The security deposit will be returned within 14 days after the caravan has been checked by our cleaner, unless:
• There have been non-registered persons staying in the caravan
• There has been smoking in the caravan
• Damage or mess has been caused and not repaired or cleaned
• The caravan is vacated after the check-out time
• There is any damage to the caravan or contents
• The caravan is not vacated by the agreed day
• Evidence of drug use
• If any safety equipment such as Smoke Alarms or Fire Extinguishers have been tampered with
• The caravan was left unsecure with either windows left open or the main door left unlocked upon your departure
• Evidence or sightings of pets being taken into the Caravan
• Any other unreasonable activities not listed here
This is in addition to the £50 security deposit and must be paid as per ‘Bookings’ see above.
Accepted Payment Methods:
1. Direct to our Haven owners account using your debit for credit card (preferred)
2. Bank Transfer – Bank details provided upon request
3. PayPal – an additional handling charge of 5% must be added to any amounts paid if paying by PayPal to cover PayPal charges
Damage to/Loss of Property (The Caravan and/or contents):
Please report any accidents, losses or damages caused by you or your party as soon as possible to enable us to respond to the circumstances. Smaller items may be replaced by yourselves if you wish, but the item(s) must be ‘like for like’ or we may keep part or all your deposit. Where the damage exceeds the £50 security deposit then necessary action will be taken to seek full compensation. In the event of loss of keys you will be liable for the cost of replacement of the locks and keys
Problems with your accommodation:
You must report any problems immediately, to the caravan owner.
You must give the caravan owner a fair and reasonable opportunity to rectify problems or offer
suitable compensation. In the event that you are not happy with the response from the owner then you must seek legal advice, as this will protect the rights of both you and the caravan owner.
You must not make comments, or post photographs or videos in any public domain, such as Facebook or Twitter, as any such action could be considered defamatory and leave you at risk of prosecution.
Even posting on your own private pages is not recommended as anyone can copy and share without your permission.
Eviction from the Caravan:
You will be evicted from the Caravan and your deposit will not be refunded in the event of:
• Unreasonable behaviour by any of the guests
• Additional, unregistered guests being found in the caravan
• Smoking in or damage to the caravan or any of its contents
• Pets being taken into the Caravan
• The caravan being left unsecured when you are not present, including leaving windows open and the door unlocked.
Use of equipment in the caravan:
You are agreeing to the safe use of all equipment in the caravan
• The caravan owner will not be considered liable for any injury caused by improper use of any equipment
• Faulty equipment must be reported immediately. You must not use any equipment you do not consider to be in a perfect condition
• Any claims of injury must be reported immediately
• If you are unsure how to use any of the equipment provided then contact the owner immediately
• Claims will be thoroughly investigated and prosecution may be sought in the event of fraudulent claims
Disputes and Harassment:
In the event of disputes then a third party may be consulted in order to resolve matters
• Repeated/abusive telephone calls, text messages, written correspondence or other contact will not be tolerated
• By agreeing to these terms you will not threaten legal action in the event that the deposit is not returned due to any breach of these rules. Any such action will be considered harassment
• You will be liable for any additional costs incurred as a result of any breach of these rules
Arrival & Departure: *** Please remember you do not need to collect keys for our caravan from reception*** HAVEN DO NOT HOLD KEYS FOR OUR CARAVAN
Keys are available from the key safe on the caravan, a code will be sent to your registered contact number at 3pm on the day of your arrival – codes are changed on a regular basis.
a) Check in after 3pm
b) Check out 10am
If required Fun passes may be purchased at reception upon arrival, these are not included within the holiday price. Passes purchases on site will be valid up until 6pm on the Fun pass expiry day or departure day if that day has been purchased for.
Submit an Enquiry
No reviews found. If you have recently stayed in this holiday home please leave a review, it only takes a few moments and will really help future guests when they are searching for holiday accommodation at Haven Seashore.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area