TERMS & CONDITIONS – TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
1. The FULL amount of your holiday must be paid at least 6 WEEKS before your holiday start date. Should you book your holiday 6 weeks or less before the start date, the full ... Show more
TERMS & CONDITIONS – TATTERSHALL LAKES COUNTRY PARK
1. The FULL amount of your holiday must be paid at least 6 WEEKS before your holiday start date. Should you book your holiday 6 weeks or less before the start date, the full amount will be due. Please note a reminder will not be issued for this payment. We ask for a non-refundable deposit for your let and no dates are secure without a deposit being paid. The final balance needs to be paid by the specified dates. If the final payments are not paid by these dates we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and to re-let your caravan with no refund.
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION CHARGES
Up to 8 weeks from holiday commencement date – deposit only.
• 6-8 weeks from holiday commencement date – deposit plus 25% of total holiday costs.
• 4-6 weeks from holiday commencement date – deposit plus 50% of total holiday costs.
• 3-4 weeks from holiday commencement date – deposit plus 75% of total holiday costs.
• 0-3 weeks from holiday commencement date – 100% of total holiday costs.
2. A refundable damage bond of £100.00 is required for all bookings.
3. Payment is required via bank transfer or cheque.
4. Please ensure that you check all correspondence for accuracy. Any changes made to your booking after it has been processed will incur an amendment fee of £10. If the guests on the booking form alter from the guests staying in the caravan or if extra guests arrive, these are not be allowed into the caravan.
5. Check In 15:00 and Check Out 10:00 if you require a different time this may be accommodated by contacting us.
6. No groups under 20 years of age.
7. The keys for the caravan are your responsibility whilst you are staying, so if you lose the keys a charge of £10.00 will be charged.
8. Please be aware that nearby is a working air force base at Conningsby. This is exciting as well as noisy; please ensure you do your research before booking as jets and aircrafts fly over the park daily. If you find this uncomfortable during your stay a refund is not warranted and will not be given. If you wish to leave early, this is your choice and only the bond will be returned.
9. Should accommodation booked become unavailable for any reason we will offer you a full refund.
10. Refunds are not given on your personal opinion of the caravan / lodge. If you do not like the colour of the wallpaper or carpets etc. a full refund is not warranted and will not be given. If you don’t like the caravan and wish to leave early, this is your choice and only the bond will be returned.
11. The maximum number of guests should not be exceeded at any one time. The caravan is 6 berth, therefore only 6 people are permitted in the caravan due to insurance purposes and the strength of the caravan. Should you exceed the maximum occupancy you risk your booking been terminated and no refund will be given. You will forfeit you bond.
12. You must report any damage or anything unsatisfactory to us upon arrival at your caravan, after this time the responsibility of any damages will be yours (if breakages and or damage that have happened during your stay are not reported to us before you vacate you may forfeit you bond. Not all breakages will have to be paid for. Accidents happen. Your bond will be returned after the caravan contents have been checked for damage and the caravan has been left clean & tidy
13. Only guests staying at Tattershall Lakes Country Park can purchase entertainment passes to use the facilities within the Merlin Centre. These can be obtained at Guest Services.
14. Pets are welcome at our caravan. The cost per pet is £10.00. We ask that you keep your pets off the furniture and beds. If you know they are going to climb up, please take a throw with you. Any damage caused by pets will result in your bond been forfeited. No pets are to be left unattended in the caravans unless a cage is provided. Please keep dogs on a lead at all times whilst on the parks and please clean up after them.
15. No smoking is allowed in the caravan. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU SMOKE IN THE CARAVAN YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR BOND. Please do not leave cigarette buds around the caravan this will not be tolerated and 10% of you bond will be kept for the cleaner.
16. We can accept NO liability for anyone using the hot tub; this is used at your own risk. Safety guidelines are issued in our caravan. Please read these carefully before using the hot tub.
18. Glasses are not to be used near the Hot Tub. Any evidence regarding the use of glasses near the hot tub will result in a full drain down of the tub to check for glass. This will result in YOUR FOFEITING YOUR BOND.
19. If you request a visit from our maintenance team regarding the Hot Tub and this is not warranted. A charge will be levied of £20.00 Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00 and £40.00 any other time. This will be deducted from your bond.
20. On your departure the hot tub will be checked by our maintenance team. PLEASE NOT IF THE HOT TUB HAS BEEN MISUSED IN ANY WAY YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR BOND. The misuse of the hot tub will be photographed as evidence.
21. Gas and electric is included in the total cost of your holiday, we do however have a fair use policy with gas bottles. Should the gas bottle run out during your stay we would replace it ASAP. Please be aware that sometimes these cannot be delivered straight away. However, should you use the full replacement bottle during your stay we will not replace it unless there is a fault with the fittings. Gas fires should not be left on overnight, or when the caravan is not attended.
22. Tattershall Lakes is a family orientated park and anyone whose unreasonable conduct causes a nuisance may be asked to leave, forfeiting the rest of their holiday. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
23. Should any instances occur where a member of your party are asked to leave the site, all the party will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
24. If security or the police are called out to the caravan we reserve to right to terminate your booking immediately and no refund will be given. We will not tolerate any upset to other caravans owners.
25. Parents/Guardians have the responsibility of supervising their children at all times. It is also the responsibility of the parents/guardians to inform us upon arrival of any dangers in the caravan specific to their children that may need attention.
26. Drugs MUST not be taken in any of our caravans. Any evidence of any kind of drugs taken in the caravan will result in the bond been forfeited as the caravan will require a deep clean. This information and evidence will also be passed onto the police.
27. We cannot be held responsible for any issues, which are beyond our control. If there are any issues with the site, please notify us and we will try our best to help. Please note bins do get full this is not something we can control, as it’s the sites responsibility to arrange for them to be emptied. Barking dogs are not something we can control either. We expect owners to be considerate and not allow their dogs to continually bark. There is one car parking bays provided at the caravan. We ask all guests to be considerate when parking.
28. We cannot be held responsible for forces of nature, flies, spider webs, wildlife, falling leaves etc which are beyond our control.
29. Any changes to the advertised entertainment or facilities at the park are beyond our control and we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for this.
30. We can accept NO liability for any loss or damage to cars, belongings or personal injury occurring whilst staying in our caravans. Please purchase your own holiday insurance if you require it.
31. We cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by the use of hot tubs, washing machines, televisions, dvd players, boilers, microwaves and fridge etc. We cannot be held responsible should one of these items not work or breakdown but will do our best to repair or replace the item as soon as possible. The conditions of these items are based on the usage of paying guests. Every effort will be made to repair any equipment that is faulty or has stopped working. We will not make any refunds for items not working.
32. All beds have mattress protectors (these are not waterproof), which must NOT be removed at any time. Any mattresses soiled or damaged will have to be replaced using your bond.
33. Bed linen is provided on all bookings..
“Should any quilts be soiled or damaged, the cost of replacements will be deducted from your bond. Pillows are also provided, any marks, stains or damage to pillows resulting in them needing to be replaced will be deducted from the bond.
34. The caravan must be left in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer is responsible for all members of the party and must make good any losses, breakages, or damage done to the caravan or its contents during their stay.
35. Check out must be made before 10am on the day of departure and keys left in the key safe. Check in for the caravan is 3pm on the day of arrival. This is to ensure that the caravan can be cleaned and checked. Should you require an earlier check-in or later check-out, please speak to us and we will do our best to accommodate.
36. Privacy Statement: We do not store your financial details; once your bond has been repaid your details will be removed. We will not sell or use your details other than to inform you about any offers.
39. By booking and paying for your holiday you are accepting the terms and conditions listed above. ...Show less