Brynowen Holiday Park
Sleeps 6 Bedrooms 2
This listing was set live on the 23rd May 2017
Holiday home facilities
Holiday home facilities
The caravan: This luxury caravan offers a master bedroom with a king-size bed, en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. The second bedroom can be set up as either a double or a twin room and the family bathroom has a double size shower. For those wishing to practice their culinary skills there is a well equipped kitchen with an integrated full size fridge/freezer, integrated gas hob and oven, microwave and numerous electrical small appliances. The lounge is comfortably furnished with a free standing 3-piece suite; the armchairs swivel to take advantage of the spectacular views, and the sofa has a pull-out double bed. A 40” flat screen TV with Freesat means you don’t need to miss any of your favourite programmes while you are away and the DVD player allows you to catch up on all those films that you haven’t had time to watch at home!
Outside space is good too - enjoy the sun and spectacular views from the front and side decking which is furnished with modern rattan type settee and chairs. At the rear of the caravan is a secluded patio with dining table and chairs and the decking area has lockable gates, making it a contained safe place for young children. Parking couldn’t be easier either, as the pitch has an allocated parking space right in front of the caravan.
We provide pillows, duvets and sheets – your beds will be made-up ready for use when you arrive. However, we don’t provide tea towels or towels so you will need to bring these with you. You will also find cleaning equipment and products in the caravan and we will make sure that there is tea, coffee and milk available for you to make yourself a welcome drink before you unpack the car!
Brynowen Holiday Park at Borth is right on the coast and just 7 miles north of Aberystwyth. The railway station is within walking distance of the park and the local bus service stops immediately outside the park gates. The Park has great on-site facilities including a life-guard attended heated indoor swimming pool, children’s splash pool and a water flume. The BoatHouse Bar is open all day serving hot and cold food and there is show-bar entertainment for children and adults nightly. There is plenty to amuse the younger visitor with organised events throughout the week, a children’s adventure playground and an amusement arcade. There is also an on-site mini supermarket and launderette.
Things to Do – Places to See
Borth is a small former fishing village that has been a popular seaside resort for a number of years. It has plenty to offer - railway station, food stores, butcher, bakery, fish and chip shops, Indian restaurant/take-away and cafes and pubs serving food. Borth Beach is just 100 yards from the Park main entrance and sandy Ynyslas Beach is a short drive away.
Here is just a taster of where to go and what to do in the area:-
- Blow away the cobwebs with a steep walk to the top of the headland to the Borth War Memorial – believe us when we tell you that the breath-taking 360 degree view is well worth it!
- Join the 27,000 visitors who every year experience the animal feeding sessions and demonstrations at Borth Animalarium -the small zoo in the village which is open all year around, now with resident lions.
- Visit the nearest main towns of Aberystwyth and Machynlleth- both are served by rail and boast a variety of shops and eateries. Aberystwyth has a promenade, castle and the longest funicular electric cliff railway in the UK.
- Savour the spectacular views while taking a nostalgic journey on one of the narrow gauge steam railways which are within easy reach by car - we especially like the Vale of Rheidol Railway from Aberystwyth to the Devils Bridge waterfalls.
- Can you handle the excitement of taking a subterranean river journey to a world of myths, legends and storytelling? Well … King Arthur's Labyrinth is just a 30 minute car journey away!
- Take a trip to the Llywernog Silver-Lead Mine Museum its only about 20 minutes away by car and you will gain an insight into the history of local mining.
- Children will love The Fantasy Farm Park which is about a 30 minute drive away.
- Enjoy an every-season walk through the countryside, coast, parkland and gardens to be found on our holiday home door-step.
Have fun however you spend your time here … there is certainly more to see and do than we can tell you about here and it’s just a wonderful place to be – but then we are a little biased!
For further information, prices, available dates and bookings please contact the owner:
Telephone: 07810 654205 or E-mail email@example.com
Holiday park facilities
Holiday park facilities