Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Important guest information
Sleeps 8 Bedrooms 3
This listing was set live on the 23rd July 2017
Holiday home facilities
Holiday home facilities
Blown Air Heating
Caravan to rent at BUTLINS MINEHEAD.
-3 bedroom/8 berth
-Double glazed windows
-Large fridge freezer
-Electric fire place
-Flat screen TV
-Spacious lounge/dinner area
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Already made beds
-Patio area with bench
-Large green area front of the caravan
-Parking space for 1 car
Prices includes all passes and beds made on arrival. ON BIG WEEKENDS WE ACCOMODATE 6 ADULTS FOR THE PRICE SHOWN !
We ask refundable safety deposit ! ! ! !
T & C's
1. Passes (or wristbands on Adult breaks) must be carried at all times and shown when requested by Butlins personnel. Access to and from the resort and into certain venues will be denied if you are not in possession of a valid pass. There will be a charge for any replacement passes or wristbands issued.
2. Vehicles must be parked in allocated spaces. Only one car per caravan is permitted to park on the Caravan Park. No parking or driving on the grass is permitted. Cars are not permitted to be driven around the Resorts internal roads. All drivers must adhere to the Resorts 5 mph speed limit. Entry and exit to the Resort and Lakeside Caravan Park can only be made through East Entrance. No vehicle larger than a people carrier can be parked on the parking areas on Lakeside Caravan Park. Drinking and driving will not be tolerated and any offenders will be reported to the Police. No vehicle can be used for additional or alternative sleeping accommodation. No tents allowed.
3. No animals may occupy our Caravans.
4. Occupancy. Butlins Skyline Ltd operates a rating system for its holiday breaks of a U rating and an 18 rating. A U rating is for families only and single sex group bookings are not permitted. An 18 rating is an adult only break. No one under the age of 18 will be allowed in any entertainment or leisure venue on these breaks. Groups of persons staying in privately owned caravans shall not exceed the berthage of the caravan. Hen/stag parties are discouraged. All caravan lettings for any break that includes under-18s should include a responsible adult who is at least 25 years of age.
5. Ball games are not permitted between caravans. Please use the allocated areas only.
6. Please do not litter the park. Bin areas are provided and should be used for all refuse and re-cycling etc. Do not leave bags of rubbish outside the caravan or bins as wildlife such as seagulls etc. can damage bags and make big mess around the park.
7. Minor alterations such as the withdrawal of certain amenities, facilities, activities and entertainment may be made by Butlins for reasons beyond its control without any obligation or liability.
8. Behaviour: Please show considerations to other guests and Butlins team members at all times and treat the facilities with respect. Offensive or illegal behaviour and excessive noise will not be tolerated. If guests fail to comply with these rules, their contract may be terminated and they and their party will be asked to leave the Resort immediately (without refunds). Contracts will also be terminated if Butlins has a reasonable suspicion that any guest has committed or intends to commit, an offence.
9. We need to know the names and addresses of all members of your party. This is a legal requirement to allow access to Butlins entertainment venues and use of the range of activities and facilities whilst on your break. Only the guests listed on the Private Subletting Form may occupy the caravan. If any other person/persons are found in occupation, Butlins will terminate the contract and the guests and unauthorised persons will be asked to leave the Resort immediately. (without refunds).
10. Electrical appliances: Guests are advised not to bring electrical appliances to the Resort. However, if guests do so, they use equipment at their own risk.
11. Necessary co-operation: Butlins reserves the right to require any guest to be interviewed by us, on Butlins premises to enable us to look into instances of damage or nuisance to Butlins property or guests. Any person who refuses to comply, without a reasonable excuse, will be treated as having terminated their contract. They and their party will be asked to leave immediately.
12. Weather: The availability of some outside facilities and entertainment may be affected by adverse weather conditions.
13. TV Filming: Due to the popularity of Butlins, we get requests from TV or other companies to film/photograph on Resort, many of which we accommodate. We also take our own Butlins promotional photographs and films on the Resort throughout the year.
Please be aware that photographic shoots and/or filming may be in progress during your holiday and ensure that you are aware of the
positioning of cameras at all times. We will not accept responsibility if contrary to your wishes, you appear on film or in photographs.
14. Children: Children aged 8-years and under may not be left alone without full adult supervision. All services/facilities for children over 5 years are not childcare facilities. Whilst every care is taken, children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times (as they do in all the facilities listed in the Butlins brochure). At least one adult must occupy each unit of accommodation.
15. Damage to our property: Please treat the Resort with care and respect. You will be held responsible for any damage caused during your stay.
16. Health & Safety: For the safety and well-being of all guests, not all facilities are available to everyone and height restrictions do apply on all our rides and activities.
Splash Waterworks: In Splash Waterworks, all non-swimmers under 14 years and children aged 8 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. Only competent swimmers may use certain flume rides. Please be aware that loose items including goggles cannot be worn on the flumes.
Funfair: Restrictions and additional charges may apply on certain funfair rides and other facilities. To meet certification requirements and maintain our ongoing improvement policy, all our funfair rides are regularly inspected and maintained by specialist engineers. They may be closed at certain times for work to be carried out. Please check with the Resort. Rides are subjected to weather conditions.
Contagious Disease: Should Butlins become aware, or have reasonable grounds for suspicion, that a guest has contracted a contagious disease that has the potential to infect a large number of people quickly, they and their immediate party will be required to leave the Resort. If this is not possible, then restrictions will be placed upon their permitted activities and movements in order to prevent the disease being transmitted to other guests. We are unable to offer any refunds in such circumstances and strongly recommend that guests obtain suitable holiday insurance prior to travel to cover any such eventuality.
Open Water Policy: Butlins operates an open water policy whereby all children must be supervised by an adult at all times around open water and under no circumstances go swimming in lakes, ponds or moats.
17. Proof of age may be asked for when buying alcohol on the Resort. Accepted forms of ID are a photographic driver's licence or a passport.
18. Throughout the year certain performances in venues may be ticketed to control the capacity going into the venue. On arrival at the Resort you should check with Guest Services if there are any ticketed events during your holiday. On Arena Breaks the main event will be ticketed and a charge will be levied.
19. Safety deposits are refundable within 7 days if no damage caused in our property.
20. Balance must be paid 6 weeks before holiday date.
21.If you need to cancel your holiday in the 8 week period before your break the balance would only be partly refundable on a sliding scale as follows:
Week 8 -80% Week 7 - 70% Week 6 - 60% Week 5 - 50%
Week 4 - 40% Week 3 - 30% Week 2 - 20% Week 1 - 10%
We suggest you take out Holiday Insurance to cover this and any other unexpected eventualities.
22. Prices are subject to change, any unexpected increase by Bourne Leisure will be passed on at cost.
07703 848166 / Laszlo
Holiday park facilities
Holiday park facilities