Primrose Valley Holiday Park, Filey
17th June 2019 - 1st July 2019: £800
12ft x 36ft
£400 per week (low season)
£800 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Additional Info: We have TV, DVD, PS3 games console with a small selection of DVDs, CDs, books and games. The haven site has wifi - basic is free but additional can be purchased online (just log in for more details when using the free wifi).
Submit an Enquiry
This is our family holiday home which we are sharing with you. We like our comforts and would like to share them with you.
To make your stay more comfortable:- a fully equipped kitchen, with washing up liquid and hand towels/soap; with hand towels and basics for the bathroom. Let us know which beds you will be using and we will make them up for you.
I provide bedding and hand towels *** Please bring bath/swimming towels ***
The location is ideally placed for:
- Tranquil holidays - There are scenic walks and lazy days.
- Exploring the area – a frequent bus service leaves regularly from the main complex to Scarborough and Bridlington. Filey is in easy reach for walkers among you. And train stations are near by.
- The historic city of York is 60 minutes drive away.
- A gentle 5 minute walk takes you to the main complex where there is food, entertainment and the first of the swimming pools.
- The beach is just over the cliffs and there are clearly marked beach paths from the front *** be care of the cliff edges ***.
- If activities are your thing there are a further 3 pools at the new complex by the main gate, archery, and a whole host of activities that can be booked for the whole family.
- There is entertainment on in the Lounge and Show Bar throughout the day and the evening - all details in the Haven What's On App and advertised around the site.
Check in from – 3 pm
Check out by – 10 am
I’m happy to consider 3- or 4-night stays, just get in touch!
Please Note: Access to the complex’s swimming pools and show bars requires Funworks passes. These can be purchased at reception for any part of your stay – the whole stay or part.
*** FUNWORKS PASSES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN CARAVAN PRICE *** as Haven forbid this.
Fun Works Passes are available to purchase at Reception. Prices for 2019 are as below:
Peak dates: 30 Mar - 19 Apr, 25 - 31 May and 20 Jul - 30 Aug
7 nights: Adult - £41.25 Child (under 15) - £21.75 Capped price for 2 bed caravan : £142.00
3 or 4 nights: Adult - £32.00 Child (under 15) - £15.50 Capped price for 2 bed caravan - £115.00
Off-peak dates: All other dates
7 nights: Adult - £27.75 Child (under 15) - £13.50 Capped price for 2 bed caravan - £103.00
3 or 4 nights: Adult - £21.50 Child (under 15) - £11.00 Capped price for 2 bed caravan - £88.00
Use our caravan as a base to visit local areas or use free on-site facilities; Plan your stay, use Haven own free App or details around site for your fun filled family holiday, You can access the shops, the Mash & Barrel Bar and the outside amusement park without Funworks Passes.
Submit an Enquiry
Read reviews from past guests below. Recently stayed here? Scroll down the page to leave a review.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area