Golden Sands, Mablethorpe
6th September 2019 - 13th September 2019: £325
12ft x 38ft
£172 per week (low season)
£726 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Additional Info: Gazebo, Wind Breaks, Full Size Dining Table & Chairs, Paddling Pool
Submit an Enquiry
3 Bedroom Pet Friendly Caravan at Golden Sands
• Extra Large Kitchen and Living Room
• Brand New Walk in Wet Room Style En-Suite with Under Floor Heating 2019!
• 2 Spacious Bathrooms
• 2 Twin Bedrooms and 1 Master Double Bedroom with TV/DVD
• Additional Sofa Bed in Lounge
• High Powered Gas Central Heating Throughout
• Comfortably Sleeps 8 People!
• Flat Screen TV with DVD Player in the Lounge
• Brand new carpet with warm thick underlay throughout all the bedrooms
• Linen is Included in the Hire Price
• Patio with BBQ and Outdoor seating, Wind Breaks, Gazebo and Paddling Pool
• Situated on a fantastic quiet part of the park, great for kids and dogs with no traffic! Closest to the massive sandy beach just a few minutes’ walk!
Golden Sands Holiday Park's so big that our favourite way to get around is our family-size pedal karts. You'll want to cover the ground as fast as you can, to leave more time for mini ten-pin bowling or bungee trampolining (where you can bounce your hardest without fear of bouncing away)! Zoom through the flume in our huge outdoor pool, or try pool kayaking, Aqua Gliders and AquaJets in our heated indoor one. Alternatively, grab a little peace and quiet by our coarse fishing lake, or say "hi" to all the creatures living at the Mablethorpe seal sanctuary just across the road.
We’ve given the Quayside Café Bar a brand new look
Funfair rides and FunWorks amusements arcade for non-stop fun
Miles and miles of golden sandy beach opposite the park
Hand-eye coordination at great heights on our ropes course
Go-karts, playground, climbing wall and crazy golf for non-stop fun
Heated outdoor pool
Heated indoor pool
2 fishing lakes
3 food & drink venues
• Hardy's Animal Farm - Enjoy a fun-packed day learning about how animals are reared and cared for on a modern farm. Meet and feed animals, tear around the adventure play park, take a ride on the kiddie tractors and more
• Lincolnshire Wildlife Park - Lincolnshire Wildlife Park is one of the UK’s largest animal sanctuaries. They have an amazing array of animals that their dedicated keepers work with daily, from Tigers to Parrots, and lots in between!
• Mablethorpe Town Beach - Mablethorpe is a popular sandy beach with entertainment for all the family including water sports, donkey rides, entertainers, and amusement arcades for rainy days. Or, for a more relaxed pace, visit the nature reserve close by.
• Mablethorpe Seal Sanctuary and Wildlife Centre, Encounter many rescued animals at the fascinating Sanctuary in Mablethorpe
• Sibsey Trader Mill - Built in 1877, this restored six storey mill with complete gear, sails and fantail still works today. The award-winning tearoom sells produce made from the mill's organic, stone-ground flour.
• Lincoln Cathedral is one of Europe's finest examples of Gothic architecture and one of the most prominent buildings in Lincoln. You can study the intricate stained glass windows up close on a guided tour and learn about its rich and broad history beginning in 1072. The cathedral also owns one of only four remaining original copies of 1215 Magna Carta.
Our family are so excited to be able to offer our Holiday Home for use to you.
Inside the caravan you will find an array of useful items and information to make your stay so much more enjoyable than the normal caravan holiday you're used to!
Fun Passes Prices not included in the hire price and are optional for the use of Haven Facilities - they can be purchased on the arrival day if required.
£100 booking deposit to secure your dates - this will then be used as the security deposit and returned at the end of the holiday providing the caravan is left in a satisfactory condition.
Balance due to be paid 4 weeks before your check in date - easy payment plans can be arranged at no extra cost!
Best wishes - Alex, Nicole & Family!!
Join our facebook group to stay up to date with our latest prices, availability and offers! https://www.facebook.com/groups/233106597213879/
Submit an Enquiry
No reviews found. If you have recently stayed in this holiday home please leave a review, it only takes a few moments and will really help future guests when they are searching for holiday accommodation at Golden Sands.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area