Weymouth Bay Holiday Park
Sleeps 8 Bedrooms 3
This listing was set live on the 17th October 2017
Holiday home facilities
Holiday home facilities
Blown Air Heating
3 Bedroom Static Caravan for Hire at Weymouth Bay
• Massive Lounge Area with Plenty of Seating
• Dining Table and Chairs
• Fully Kitted Out Kitchen
• 2 Toilets
• Large Shower
• 2 Twin Bedrooms, 1 Double Bedroom and Sofa Bed in the Lounge
• Travel Cot and High Chair
• High Powered Heating Throughout
• Sleeps up to 8 People!
• Flat Screen TV with DVD Player
• Linen is included
• The Caravan is Properly Set Up for Guests!
Weymouth Bay Holiday Park is crammed with fun for everyone. Our heated pools (indoor and out) are linked by a splendid lazy river – and have all kinds of watery ways to get about, like AquaJets, Aqua Gliders and Turbo Paddlers. If you fancy a trip out, Weymouth is the very essence of a seaside holiday town. Plus the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards named Weymouth Beach as the UK's top beach for 2017! Or you can visit our sister site, Seaview, anytime for double the pools and double the fun.
Splish-splash through heated indoor and outdoor pools, joined by a lazy river
Spread out into our gorgeous green spaces for picnics or ball games
Go for a nature walk straight out of the park
Let the fun carry on at Seaview, our sister park next door, accessed via a pretty nature walk
Weymouth’s sandy beach is only 3 miles away
• Corfe Castle is a favourite haunt for adults and children alike. All ages are captivated by these romantic castle ruins with breath-taking views across Purbeck. Feel history come to life and see the wildlife that has set up home here.
• Farmer Palmer’s Farm Park has a full daily timetable of events, giving hands-on animal experiences for your children, in a safe and welcoming environment.
• At the heart of Dorset, set in 20 square miles of rolling countryside, lies the Lulworth Estate. Home to Lulworth Castle and Park and an outdoor adventure centre.
• Poole has the largest natural harbour in Europe and it is just the place for those who love sailing, fishing and jet-skiing (or those who wish to try). Chic café bars, amazing water sports and stylish quayside shops line the impressive harbour.
• Portland Harbour beaches are small and secluded. There is a network of coastal footpaths and the added attraction of three castles to visit in the local area.
• Sandbanks Beach has a reputation as one of the best beaches on the South Coast of England. Enjoy the sandy beach or explore the small peninsula where you will find some of the most expensive houses in the country. The popular sandy beach stretching over five kilometres from the tip of Sandbanks Spit to merge with the beaches of Bournemouth. A trip to Sandbanks beach will be fun for all the family.
• Lyme Regis - Also known as the 'Pearl of Dorset' , Lyme Regis is an unspoiled historic seaside resort surrounded by beautiful countryside. Here you can enjoy the views as you stroll along the ancient Cobb.
• Durdle Door is probably the most famous stone arch anywhere in the world. It was created when the sea pierced through the Portland limestone around 10,000 years ago. Looking west over the beach, isolated stacks out at sea show where an older coastline once lay. This part of the coast is formed from merged bays and shows how Lulworth Cove and Stair Hole may look in several thousand years time.
• Adventure Wonderland is a family theme park perfect for children up to 12 years old. With over 30 rides and attractions there's even more to do and see than ever before. It's a full day of fun for the whole family.
Entertainment Passes are not included and should be booked with Haven directly if required.
Our family are so excited to be able to offer our Holiday Home for use to you.
We hope to see you soon!
We do allow dogs in this caravan providing they are well trained and well behaved.
£100 booking deposit - this will then be used as the security deposit and returned when you check out providing the caravan is left in a satisfactory condition.
Balance of the stay must be paid 4 weeks before the check in date - or easy installment payment plans can be arranged.
Contact us if you have any questions, or need any help!!
Best wishes - Alex, Nicole & Family!!
Join our group to stay up to date with our latest prices, availability and offers! https://www.facebook.com/groups/233106597213879/
Our Other Van At Weymouth - https://www.ukcaravans4hire.com/to-let-userid6233.html
Our Other Van At Golden Sands - https://www.ukcaravans4hire.com/to-let-userid6046.html
Holiday park facilities
Holiday park facilities
Please note: Due to coronavirus restrictions some facilities may not be available.
2 food and drink venues
2 outdoor play areas
Crazy golf course
FunWorks amusements arcade
Heated indoor pool
Heated outdoor pool
Indoor play area