TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making a payment you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions. Reservations of accommodation are accepted subject to the following terms and Conditions of Hire. Renter – the person who is paying to rent the caravan off the Caravan Hire Company. Caravan ...Expand Booking Terms
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making a payment you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions. Reservations of accommodation are accepted subject to the following terms and Conditions of Hire. Renter – the person who is paying to rent the caravan off the Caravan Hire Company. Caravan Hire Company – the person/caravan owner who is hiring out the caravan to the renter
1. Contract - All bookings will form a contract between the Renter and the caravan hire company. The contract will be deemed live when the 75 deposit is paid. A caravan will not be a secured booking until the £75 payment has been received.
2. A provisional booking made via telephone, Facebook, text or email and secured with a minimum of £75 deposit which is non-refundable. The Renter must ensure that they have booked the correct caravan, on the correct park as the caravan hire company will take no responsibility for a renter booking the wrong caravan or caravan park.
3. Outstanding balance payment must be received up to and no later than 2 months prior to the commencement of the holiday. Once money has been paid to the caravan hire company, this is non-refundable and therefore holiday insurance is recommended to safeguard against illness, loss of job etc. The damage/respect bond must be received no later than 2 months before the holiday. If the balance payment or damage/respect bond is not received by the due date, then the holiday may be cancelled without notice and without refund of monies received to date. The caravan hire company will not accept liability for subsequent loss ie failure to pay for the holiday as required and the renter needing to book a holiday with someone else at a higher cost. The responsibility for payment of balances lies with the renter and not the caravan hire company. In the unfortunate event of a double booking, the caravan rental company will refund to the renter any monies paid to date without redress to the caravan rental company.
4. The caravan will be available to the renter during the period shown on the confirmation email/text from ourselves
5. The caravan sleeps a maximum of 8 people and at no time must this be exceeded. Only people named on the booking form can be resident. Over capacity will mean security will escort you from the park and no refund of holiday cost or damage/respect bond deposit will be given. The lead renter must be 25 years or over, the booking will be cancelled and no refunds made if this is not adhered to. The full details of all people staying at the caravan must be entered on the booking form including name, address and mobile/home telephone number.
6. The caravan is only available for rent by families and responsible couples. Quay West will not allow all male or all female parties.
7. Taking dogs or any form of pets without permission will mean loss of damage/respect bond deposit and additional deep cleaning costs . If pets are discovered at any time and not booked in for the duration of renter’s stay you will be asked to vacate the premises at once (unless it has been agreed in writing on the booking form with the caravan rental company). A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed and there is a charge of £20 for 1 and £30 for 2. The caravan owners will only allow dogs that are completely house trained. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or in any bedrooms or on the beds and must not be left unattended in the caravan. If dog hair is found to be on any mattress, duvets or pillows will be charged for out of the damage/respect as will any furniture etc that has been damaged by a dog chewing it. Maximum of 2 dogs per booking.
8. External factors: The owner has no control over, and cannot be held liable for external factors that could possibly affect a Holiday such as the weather, local traffic, local events, neighbours, children playing, electricity, gas and water supply and the vagaries of television and mobile phone reception, or any financial losses incurred as a result of external factors. the owner cannot be held responsible for problems associated with any services provided by Quay West. Internal Factors the caravan rental company make every attempt to make the caravan as homely as possible by providing extras such as dvd players, games, buckets and spades etc however should these breakdown or go missing the owners will attempt to replace them at their earliest convenience. If there is a risk that anyone may wet the bed while they are using the caravan, we would respectfully request that the mattress is protected with a mattress cover, the damage bond of £75 will be deducted if a mattress is found to be damaged with urine. Whilst every effort will be made to rectify any issues arising in the caravan such as boiler breakdown, or electrical equipment failure, gas supply failure the owners cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience caused or arising from such issues and no refunds will be paid.
9. Strictly NO SMOKING of tobacco or use of illegal drugs/substances inside caravan. However, smoking tobacco is permitted on the outside garden area. Please discard carefully in the site bin provided by Quay West. Please do not throw discarded cigarettes into the garden area. Anyone found to be smoking/using illegal drugs/substances in the caravan will be asked to leave and no refund will be given. BBQs must be lit away from the caravan and not on any decking area or on any furniture.
10. Accommodation Prices listed exclude optional entertainment complex passes (these are available from the Quay West office at additional cost).
11. The area surrounding your hire caravan must be kept clean and tidy at all times. The caravan is hired to the renter on the basis that they leave the caravan in the same clean condition that they find it. If you are not prepared to clean up after your holiday then the Caravan Owners will not rent to the enquirer and the damage bond will be kept.
12. Clothes are to be dried on the airer provided outside the caravan and at no time are they to be dried over heaters and clothes lines are not to be erected. Clothes must not be dried on the furniture in the caravan, as the damp will damage the furniture.
13. Park speed limits must not be exceeded within the park.
14. In the event of behaviour likely to cause offence or damage to other users of the facilities, the park management/rental company reserves the right to remove any offenders from the park without redress ie no refunds will be given to the renter.
15. All persons using the entertainment complex must honour the Quay West club rules. Membership is discretionary and may be withdrawn at any time by the park management. Daily and weekly passes are available from main reception at the cost of the renter. Entertainment passes are strictly not included in the price of the holiday.
16. Please keep noise to a minimum and show consideration to other caravan owners and occupiers at all times.
17. Litter and refuse must be disposed of in the designated areas provided by the park. Any litter left in the caravan will incur a charge out of the damage bond. £10 will be charged to remove any amount of litter from the damage/respect bond.
18. Ball games are to be played in designated areas and not between caravans.
19. No motorcycles are allowed on the park without the express written permission of the park manager.
20. Please remove all dirty footwear on entering the caravan. Please do not wear outside shoes on the inside of the caravan. There is a charge of £35 for carpet cleaning which will be deducted out of the damage/respect bond.
21. Do not disarm smoke or CO2 alarms. Press hush panel located on the smoke alarms themselves should they be activated during cooking activity. Anyone caught tampering with the smoke or CO2 alarm will be asked to leave the park as it is an insurance requirement that they are fully working at all times.
22. All electrical and domestic goods, including heating, must be switched off upon leaving the van. The boiler and radiators must be switched off when you are not in the caravan. No heaters or fires to be left on overnight or when you are away from the caravan
23. Sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers and other linen items are not provided. The caravan comes with 2 double and 4 single duvets. The renter must supply any other bedding ie duvet covers, pillow cases, sheets, towels and t towels. A replacement charge of £15 per item will be rendered if bedding is damaged due to covers now being applied.
24. Park rules apply at all times.
25. Parking is available for ONE car on the tarmac driveway. Avoid parking in front of caravan as it restricts traffic to other caravans and damaged the grassed areas. Use designated overflow car parks provided. Any vehicle found parked on the grass will be charged a repair charge of £75
26. Caravans must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure and please time your arrival to be not before 2.30pm on arrival day unless previously arranged with us. Early access can be booked for £20 from between 12.30pm and 2.30pm (payable in advance)
27. On arrival, if you find anything that is damaged, dirty or not working etc – you must ring the owner on 07815 099736 to report the situation within 2 hours of arrival. Nothing can be done after this time if you do not report it. We will make every effort to rectify any perceived problem including any cleaning issues as soon as it practically possible
28.. No felt tip pens or playdough or nail varnish permitted to be used within the caravan – damage to the caravan will incur a charge
29. Any damage caused over the value of the security deposit WILL BE claimed through the small claims court
30. Caravans are open from 1st March to 9th January but the complex is open from 9th March to 31st October. The caravan hire company cannot be held responsible if the complex, pool, activity programme or any other such event offered by the park is closed/not working etc.
31. Damage bond – you will need to send the caravan hire company your account details after your holiday to receive your bond back. Alternatively, you are able to use your damage bond as a deposit to book a holiday in the future.
32. An administration charge of £25 will be charged on any bookings which require a change ie date, extra people etc
33. From time to time the caravan rental company reserves the right to make changes to inside and outside furniture, cushions, beds, soft furnishings.
34. Any abuse from renter/occupants of the caravan for whatever reason will not be tolerated and will result in the renter/occupants being asked to leave the caravan and not allowed to return. There will be no refund given as a result of the renter/occupants being asked to leave the caravan.Minimise Booking Terms