Kiln Park, Tenby
13ft x 40ft
£450 per week (low season)
£900 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Additional Info: Full Sized Bath, Electric Fire
Submit an Enquiry
GOLD STAR, LUXURY CARAVAN
Our caravan is the wonderful ABI Westwood. With one double bed and two twin rooms, this is a perfect caravan for families.
With a full sized bath/shower, fully fitted kitchen and enclosed living room this caravan is truely a home away from home.
The living room comprises of a three piece suite, TV & DVD player, with a selection of DVDs. This room can be completely closed off from the rest of the caravan when you close the double doors. To the front of this room are patio doors to a small wooden veranda.
The kitchen is in the heart of the caravan. A 5 ring gas hob & double oven with full sized fridge & freezer means that you can cook full meals if you wish. Again, this room can be completely closed off from the rest of the van.
The bathroom has a full sized bath, toilet & basin. The central heating controls are located in an enclosure.
All piped gas and electricity is included in the price.
Unfortunately pets will not be allowed in the van. Smoking is not permitted inside.
Guests are advised to bring their own linen, as this in not provided.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE IS 6
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT LET FOR WEEKENDS/SHORT BREAKS
Passes for the entertainment venue can be purchased direct from the Kiln Park sales office.
NOTE - as of 2019, the ramp, as pictured, is no longer in situ and has been replaced by a small number of steps.
Terms and Conditions of the Caravan Let.
1. A provisional booking made over the phone will be held for a period of four weeks, before which the deposit and acceptance of these terms must be returned.
2. A deposit of £50 per week is required to secure your booking. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE in the event of a cancelation. If for reasons beyond my control I have to cancel your booking, the full deposit will be returned immediately.
3. All outstanding balances must be paid within three weeks prior to the commencement of your stay.
4. A £60 deposit will need to be paid upon arriving at the caravan. Any damages or breakages suffered during your stay will be deducted from this deposit. Should the caravan be returned in an unsatisfactory condition, a cleaning charge of £30 will be made. The deposit will be returned when the keys are returned at the end of your holiday, minus any of these charges.
5. The caravan will be available from 2pm on your first day, and must be vacated by 10am on the last, unless otherwise agreed by myself.
6. The caravan is a 6 berth and no more shall stay.
7. The person hiring the caravan must be 21 years or older and must be present during the entire stay.
8. Pets and smoking is NOT permitted inside the caravan under any circumstance.
Park Rules – the following rules are rules enforceable by Kiln Park. Please ensure that you follow these at all times.
9. The caravan is available for families and mature couples only.
10. The area surrounding the caravan should be kept clean and tidy at all times.
11. Tents can only be erected on designated areas and cannot be erected between caravans.
12. Park speed limits must be observed at all times.
13. No motorcycles are allowed on the park unless previously agreed with the park manager.
14. In the event of anti social behaviour, or rule breaking, the park has the right to remove any guests from its premise without redress.
15. All guests using the club facilities must follow the park rules. Again, anyone not following these rules can be removed from the premise without redress.
16. Litter must be disposed of in the large green bins found at various sites around the park. Please do not leave litter/garbage bags outside the van as birds/squirrels will attempt to break into them.
17. Noise is to be kept at a respectable low level and at an absolute minimum at night.
18. Ball games are to be played in designated areas and not between the caravans.