Pinewoods Holiday Park, Wells-next-the-sea
12ft x 35ft
£350 per week (low season)
£790 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Submit an Enquiry
This is the first season that we are renting out our modern 6 berth caravan.
It has an enclosed wrap around decking and patio furniture.
It has central heating, electric fire and double glazing, with free gas and electricity.
Welcome pack of essential groceries provided.
Wi fi pass can be purchased from reception (note; the speed can be a little slow)
The caravan has:
* King size bed (bed linen and towels provided)
* Double wardrobe, with drawers
* Ample wall cupboard storage and 2 bedside cabinets
* Large mirror with vanity shelf
* Ensuite toilet and washbasin with wall cabinet
* 2 Cabin sized beds (bed linen and towels provided)
* Small wardrobe with drawers
* Wall cupboard storage and bedside cabinet
* Washbasin with vanity storage unit and large mirror
* Large shower
* Wall cabinet
Open plan Kitchen:
* Ample cupboard storage
* Gas hob and oven
* Integrated Microwave oven
* Kettle, Toaster, Caffieterre
* Large Integrated Fridge
* Small Integrated Freezer
* Fully equipped with crockery, glasses, cutlery, cookware and utensils etc for 6
* Gas boiler
* Vacuum Cleaner
* Iron & Ironing board
Open Plan Lounge / Diner:
* Dining table and chairs to seat 4
* Modern Corner Sofa to seat 6 (with pull out 3/4 bed)
* Coffee table
* Electric Fire with surround, and storage
* Flat Screen TV with Freesat and DVD Player
* Selection of DVD's and Games
Decking Area and outside:
* 3 Steps up to gated, enclosed decking area (ideal to keep dogs secure)
* Seating and Patio Table
* Adjacent car parking for 2 Cars
* Outside Lighting
The Site and surrounding area:
* Small licensed grocery shop
* Children's Playground
* Miniature Railway to Wells town (Operates in season)
Pinewoods Holiday Park is located on Beach Road, Wells-Next-The-Sea, and is only a pleasant 1 mile walk along the Beach Bank into Wells town and the picturesque Quayside.
The caravan is located within a quiet area of the park.
Pinewoods Park is just a few minutes walk to the huge dog friendly beach and it's famous, colourful, beach huts ,which are backed by the scenic Pinewoods, these are home to many species of wildlife. (Note; Dogs are not permitted at the main entrance to the beach for the first 200yards) Seals can often be found basking on the beach, and Deer are often seen roaming the park.
The area is also very popular with birdwatchers.
The lovely Beach Cafe is just a few minutes walk away and is a great place to relax with your dogs alfresco and enjoy the sunshine with a cold drink and an ice cream, or huddle around the fire with a hot drink in colder months.
Just a pleasant short walk into town and The Quayside, (or relax and take the Pinewoods mini train)
You will find many quaint shops, cafes and dog friendly pubs, along with the popular French's chip shop and restaurant.
Top up your groceries from the local Co-Op or Nisa stores.
Holkham Hall and the huge country estate are just 2 miles and a few minutes drive away, or a very pleasant 40 mins walk through the pinewoods and beach.
Sandringham Royal Estate:
Submit an Enquiry
Read reviews from past guests below. Recently stayed here? Scroll down the page to leave a review.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area