Haven Caister Holiday Park
Sleeps 4 Bedrooms 2
This listing was set live on the 21st January 2018
Holiday home facilities
Holiday home facilities
This luxury Deluxe plus holiday home with 2 Bedrooms is a spacious 4 berth caravan, has a spacious layout making it very comfortable for up to 4 people, 1 double room with en suite and 1 twin single bedroom with plenty of room for a travel cot as one of the beds can be collapsed. With large open windows it keeps cool in the summer, it also benefits from central heat and double glazing throughout all rooms making it lovely and toasty all year round. We will have the beds made ready for you when you arrive so after a long journey you can unwind.
The bathroom benefits from a large double shower, a great way to cool off and cleaning them sandy toes after a day at the beach
The lounge further benefits from a large 32"' freeview TV and DVD player for those days where you just want to chill and not do anything, the kitchen is open planned with a full range gas cooker and oven, with everything you will need to cook up a great meal or a tasty snack..
Our van is sited on Filby just a stone's throw away from the entertainment complex which includes swimming, indoor kids play area, amusements arcade, grocery store, pub/restaurant, evening entertainment, crazy golf, and an outdoor climbing area. There is also bingo on site as well as a Papa Johns pizza outlet, (which will deliver to the caravan)! A burger bar, a fish and chip shop arose garden and other green spaces to relax.
With miles and miles of golden beach on our park, The village of Caister-on-Sea can be easily explored by foot, Great Yarmouth just a 15 minute drive away. Perfect for days spent building sandcastles.
Our breaks are about spending quality time with your family. If you've got kids that demand non-stop action come rain or shine, we have something to suit everyone; from a jam-packed entertainment schedule, an indoor pool with a water slide, mini golf, and children's play areas including a soft play area. A great arcade with 2p machines, ticket machines, claw machines and fruit machines, this park also benefits from an over 18's area
1) Arrival time 15:00hrs (3pm) at the commencement of your holiday. With a departure time of 10.00am. Please return the keys to the key safe on leaving
2) No more than the maximum sleeping capacity of the caravan is allowed at any time. This is to comply with the fire and safety regulations. More people in the caravan than the number of berth can also make for an uncomfortably time for all. Any
infringement of this rule will result in the immediate loss of your holiday with no monies refunded.
3) We understand that accidents do occur and we try to cover as much as possible. If any of your party does have an accident please could you replace the item if it’s something small? If it’s a large item and this is not possible, please inform the key holder before the end of your stay they will arrange replacement and send you the bill.
4) Our aim is to hire caravans of a very high standard that are cleaned to a very high standard; we believe that all guests have the right to expect such a service. To help us achieve such a very high standard, all our guests agree to take care of the caravan, which they are renting, and will leave the caravan in a clean and tidy condition at the end of their holiday.
5) *There is a surcharge of £50 for any damages or breakage; this will be returned once the Caravan has been inspected. If the caravan is left in an untidy and dirty condition at the end of your stay you will lose your surcharge to cover the addition administration and cleaning cost. To prove that caravans are left in an unsatisfactory condition, photographs will be taken before the caravan is cleaned and used as evidence, the fee may be paid by cash, card or bank transfer on the day you collect the keys, the surcharge may also be withheld if a holiday is cancelled at any time, we may at our discretion allow you to change your holiday dates subject to availability and the change fee being paid.
6) We love pets and understand that a pet is part of the family. Due to park Rules; Pets are allowed in some of our vans and around the site on a lead but not in the park facilities, nor may they be left alone in the caravan.
7) Smoking is NOT allowed in any of our caravans. If you do smoke please do so outside using the ashtrays provided. Please be careful with Cigarettes at all times. The caravans are fully checked each week ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY SMOKING AND CIGARETTES YOU AGREE TO PAY FOR AT FULL COST.
8) Booking will only be accepted by Family’s and couples over 18. And No single sex groups.
9) Only those named on the completed booking form are entitled to occupy the accommodation you booked. You and the members of your party must observe the park rules at all times.
10) Owners cannot accept liability for any injury, loss of damage suffered by you or any member of your party: Unless there was a wilful default by the owner of the caravan. : Death or personal injury was cause by owners’ negligence.
11) Please note the sites on which caravans are sited cannot be held responsible for any defects, all complaints/ injuries must be reported at once to us.
12) You must inform the caravan key holder if you or any of your party contract infections / contagious diseases while on your stay, this is for other people safely and personal hygiene!
13) Caravans are let for holidays only, they are not designed as a permanent residence and by accepting these terms you are confirming that you have a permanent place of residence, for lets longer than 14 days we will request proof of residence which can either be a bank statement or recent utility bill, anyone found to be using the caravan for permanent residence will have their contract void and asked to leave. By booking with us you have confirmed you have read and understood the terms within this document.
Holiday park facilities
Holiday park facilities