1. A provisional booking will be accepted by the caravan owners, subject to receiving a £50 deposit within 5 working days, this deposit could be cheque, cash, postal order. Upon receiving deposit, you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings ...Expand Booking Terms
1. A provisional booking will be accepted by the caravan owners, subject to receiving a £50 deposit within 5 working days, this deposit could be cheque, cash, postal order. Upon receiving deposit, you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the caravan owners receive the deposit.
2.DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. If the deposit is not received within 5 working days it is assumed by the caravan owners that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. The hirer shall also pay a £50 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within seven days of departure date. The caravan owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of: a) replacing and/or repairing all damage b) all breakages c) charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new. ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE CARAVAN MUST BE PAID FOR!!
THE HIRER MUST INFORM THE CARAVAN OWNERS WITHIN 12HRS OF ARRIVAL OF ALL DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/ OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING RESPONSIBLE.
5. In the event of a cancellation, The hirer must confirm this in writing. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same sex groups (Couples and Family’s only).
9. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the caravan. Over Occupancy will not be Tolerated.
10. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the caravan owners and confirmed in writing to the owners.
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday caravan. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your parties safety and security purposes only.
13. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
14. The hirer shall notify the caravan owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
15. The hirer must give access to the holiday caravan as / when required to the caravan owners, holiday park owners and their staff / agents.
16. The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
17. The holiday caravan maybe occupied from 3pm onwards on the first day of hiring.
18. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact the caravan reception. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
19. No pets are allowed.
20. Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravan but ashtrays are provided for outside use only.
21.The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next tenants, due to inspection by staff. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
22. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
23. The holiday caravan MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring. Ready for cleaner to check over.
24. No Prams/Buggies to be left open, and used in the caravans As this as been known to Damage Doors and Fittings.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE CARAVAN / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE CARAVAN OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Once we have received your £50 deposit you the hirer has agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.Minimise Booking Terms