Primrose Valley Holiday Park, Filey
Pemberton Park lane
14ft x 40ft
£560 per week (low season)
£1,000 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Additional Info: Also equipped with a dish washer & washing machine.
A linen package is included in the price, with all of the beds made up for your arrival.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a toilet, sink & shower unit. It's equipped with a flat screen TV connected to a sky TV box and has plenty of storage for your belongings.
The twin bedrooms are slightly more spacious than average, making the beds a little wider for your comfort.
There is a pull out bed in the lounge, making the caravan suitable for up to 8 people.
With double glazing, central heating & a smoke effect electric fire in the lounge, this caravan warms up quickly & thoroughly.
The lounge and kitchen area is so spacious and fully equipped.
French doors open on to a huge UPVC veranda.
There's outdoor seating on the veranda as well as a picnic bench on the grass area beside the caravan.
Sea views from the comfort of the veranda.
Sited on a premium plot in a quiet location of the park.
Parking spot beside the caravan.
Please note same sex couples are welcome in our caravans. However, same sex groups violate Havens site policies
Feel free to check the caravan out on our official website, you can view available dates, prices & book online here - https://fileybaycaravans.com/product/wild-flower-meadow-12-executive-platinum/
Now you may ask yourself, why book with Filey bay caravans?
- We have a wide selection of privately owned caravans on THE best Haven parks in the country, if the caravan you enquire about originally is booked, we will have something else available to offer you without a doubt.
- We offer affordable, reliable breaks for you and your family with prices from £99 for a short break.
- Our team is just a phone call/text message/Facebook inbox/E-mail away if you ever have questions regarding your booking or anything in relation to your holiday. With office cover from 9am - 8pm weekdays & 9am - 5pm on weekends we're available and happy to help.
- Our customer service can't be matched by any other letting agency on the Yorkshire coast.
- We're a trusted company with 1000's of returning customers on a yearly basis.
- We provide a safe & secure holiday booking service, with us you have the choice to talk to one of the team to get booked in or you can book online through our website.
- We have representatives on-site who are just a phone call away if you need anything while on holiday.
Follow us on Facebook, where we advertise new additions to the rental fleet, late deals & competitions. https://www.facebook.com/fileybaycaravans.co.uk/
Filey bay caravans - Your ideal holiday starts here.
Passes are extra unless stated otherwise.
No reviews found. If you have recently stayed in this holiday home please leave a review, it only takes a few moments and will really help future guests when they are searching for holiday accommodation at Primrose Valley Holiday Park.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area