Tattershall Lakes Country Park, Tattershall
12ft x 36ft
£480 per week (low season)
£650 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Check in days are Mondays and Fridays
The 8 berth holiday home has:
- a double bedroom
- 2 twin bedrooms
- double pull out bed in the front room
- dining area
- shower room / bathroom
- separate toilet
- fridge with freezer compartment
- oven / grill / 4 ring hob
- gas heating in main room and electric heating in bedrooms
- 42 inch free-view TV
- DVD player with a selection of DVDS
- board games
- garden furniture
- high chair
- travel cot
- bed linen
- gas fire in front room
- electric heaters in bedrooms
- mains gas
- all bed linen included
does not include towels
does not include entertainment passes which can be purchased direct form Tattershall Lakes.
You can see all the park has to offer here: https://www.awayresorts.co.uk/tattershall-lakes/
Park facilities are fantastic and include:
-Merlin center which has a shop and 2 bars
- The Spitfire bar has two restaurants and stage with scheduled shows.
- The Propeller bar has a balcony the over looks the jet Ski lake.
- Indoor swimming pool for the whole family and *steam rooms which is only for adults.
- Arcade that includes the classic 2p machine, air hockey, simulator game and other arcade machines
- Kids planned activities throughout the day
- Crazy golf
- Spitfire theme play area,
- Children's water splash play area.
- Outdoor Cinema if weather permits.
- High Ropes
- Man Made Beach
- Children's Splash Pad
- Jet Skis
- Pegged Fishing
- Launderette on site
Dates are available from beginning July on-wards
Monday - Friday
Friday - Monday
7 nights available
Submit an Enquiry
No reviews found. If you have recently stayed in this holiday home please leave a review, it only takes a few moments and will really help future guests when they are searching for holiday accommodation at Tattershall Lakes Country Park.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area