All users of the park must observe these conditions and regulations and any bye-laws applying to the park made by the local authority. Anyone in breach of any conditions may be asked to leave the park and no refund given of monies ... Show more
All users of the park must observe these conditions and regulations and any bye-laws applying to the park made by the local authority. Anyone in breach of any conditions may be asked to leave the park and no refund given of monies paid. This is Pet Free accommodation.
1. On making a booking a £50 deposit is required to secure it. This is refunded if the van is left clean and un-damaged. This deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
2. All balances must be received 28 days before arrival otherwise the caravan is liable to be re-let with loss of monies paid.
3. Short Breaks are available on request.
4. No parties of unaccompanied teenagers or single sex groups accepted.
5. We will endeavour to have your accommodation ready for your occupation by 2.00 p.m. on arrival date. This time cannot be guaranteed however, if there are extenuating circumstances beyond our control. On departure date accommodation must be vacated by the time shown on your checkout card.
THIS IS A SELF CATERING HOLIDAY. WE DO NOT CLEAN THE ACCOMODATION AFTER YOUR USE. WE WILL INSPECT THE ACCOMODATION AS STATED ON YOUR CHECKOUT CARD BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE. PLEASE LEAVE THE ACCOMMODATION IN A CLEAN AND TIDY CONDITION (INCLUDING POTS, PANS AND COOKER) READY FOR THE NEXT OCCUPANTS. IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE THE VAN CLEAN OR CAUSE ANY DAMAGE YOUR DEPOSIT OF £50 WILL NOT BE REFUNDED BACK TO YOU.
You must purchase a leisure pass from reception upon arrival this is £30 low season and £40 high season, a £10 refund will be given when the pass is returned. This pass will cover you whole party for the duration of your stay. YOU MUST PURCHASE A PASS, THIS IS SITE RULES.
You are required to vacate your accommodation at the time shown on your booking form. Deposits are refunded by bank transfer (You must provide these details for us to do). Site office are not responsible for your booking they do not issue the refunds of deposit.
6. Strictly No Smoking allowed in any hire accommodation. No extra persons allowed above permitted number of berths in any accommodation. Max capacity is 6 people.
7. We nor Sunnysands cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to private property or accident to any persons, however caused, whilst staying on the park. Children must be supervised at all times.
8. We nor Sunnysands cannot accept any responsibility for the breakdown or malfunction of any equipment in any accommodation but will endeavour to repair or replace the equipment as soon as possible.
9. We & Sunnysands reserves the right to enter into any accommodation at any reasonable time for the purpose of checking condition, or repairs, or any emergency.
10. We reserve the right to refuse any booking for any reason expressed or otherwise.
11. We reserve the right to evict anyone causing a nuisance or damage, without refund.
12. All persons staying on the park must conduct themselves at all times with due regard to the enjoyment and comfort of others. Please ensure you are courteous to other around you who like yourself want to enjoy their holiday. If any complaints are made, then you will not be allowed to hire the van in the future.
13. In the event of loss of the keys to the van a charge of £100 will be charged for replacement locks
14. We are not responsible for facilities not working or being repaired. Entertainment will be on according to the time of year of your stay. During quieter times there may not be nightly entertainment.
15. Duvets and pillows are available to use however; you must take your own linin. Anyone found not to be using linin will be charged £30 cleaning charge.
16. You are welcome to use any equipment which is in the van however, any damage, removal or loss of equipment will result in a loss of deposit. An inventory will take place by the housekeeper once you check out.
17. Please ensure when you leave the van you ensure it is securely locked at all times to protect the van and your possession. We do not accept and liability for loss of your personal possessions. You are responsible for the van at all times during your stay.
18. No pets allowed
Enjoy your holiday!