Devon Cliffs, Exmouth
ABI Ambleside Premier
14ft x 41ft
£600 per week (low season)
£1,500 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Additional Info: Parking for 2 cars, Fully glazed and gated veranda and private lawn/garden area to the side where you can use loungers.
We have two pool loungers and parasol for use on the lawn.
We offer the use of our Nespresso coffee machine with a selection of complimentary capsules.
There is a hair dryer provided in the master bedroom.
For your convenience we provide complimentary toilet paper, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid, tea bags and where we are able to meet and greet we will provide some milk and bread to get you on your way.
Submit an Enquiry
The site is Haven’s 5 Star flagship site and enjoys its own private 'Blue Flag' beach, together with many fabulous coastal walks.
Our holiday home is an impressive 41ft x 14ft ABI Ambleside Premier Mini Lodge located on one of the best pitches on the park. It benefits from having its own private glazed & Gated veranda, which takes advantage of the stunning panoramic coastal and sea views that extend from Dawlish to Portland bill. Our premium plot is located on the stunning Kestrel Way which is one of the quieter parts of the park.
We are also only a few minutes walk from the main complex, which allows easy access to all amenities, including shops, bars and the funworks complex.
Our centrally heated Mini Lodge sleeps a maximum of 6 people with 3 bedrooms.
Master bedroom has a double bed with en suite w.c and basin and dressing area with hair dryer.
Second bedroom has 2 twin full size singles.
Third bedroom has 2 no standard caravan beds (ideal as a children's room)
All beds have pocket sprung mattresses
The lounge has as an electric glow effect stove. We have a 42" TV with built in dvd, with a selection of dvd's for you to watch.
We have a DAB sound system that has bluetooth and can be connected to mobile devices and two 3 seater sofas.
We have an Amazon Fire stick that can be used subject to the wi-fi availability that can vary at peak times even though we have a booster.
Our fully equipped kitchen comes complete with Washing machine, Dishwasher, built in oven / grill & microwave & 5 burner gas hob with externally vented extractor.
There is a beautiful family bathroom comprising shower, toilet and countertop sink.
Gas, electric and hot water are included within the hire price.
All pillows and duvets are provided, However, you will need to bring your own Duvet covers, Pillow cases & towels/ tea towels.
Entertainment passes are NOT included in the price of the holiday, but may be purchased from Haven's Reception.
Prices shown are 7 day lets only.
Terms & Conditions
1. A minimum deposit of 10% or £150 deposit (whichever is the greater) is required to secure your booking. If for any reason the booking is cancelled this is non refundable. The requested dates will be reserved for a period of 48 hours only, after which time the booking will automatically cancel if we have no further contact from you. Your booking will not be secured until the 10% deposit/full cost is paid.
2. A security deposit of £150 is required to cover the event of any damages. This security bond is required together with the booking deposit and is fully refundable after your stay, assuming no damage etc.
3. You are required to report any damages to us during your stay. Please note that our primary concern is to ensure we can repair or replace items for you or subsequent guests if required. Charges for damage will be handled at our discretion.
4. The balance of your holiday must be paid in full 8 weeks before your holiday or at the time of booking if this is less than 8 weeks before. If the balance is not paid within the agreed time, your booking will be cancelled. No refund of any monies paid will be made. The caravan will be re-let. We would recommend consideration of holiday insurance in case of cancellation for this eventuality. For all bookings made less than 8 weeks before arrival, the full payment will be required.
5. Check in on day of arrival is no earlier than 2pm and you must check out no later than 10am on your departure day.
We have a key safe by the gate and a code will be sent to you on the morning of arrival to save time on queuing at reception.
The keys are to be returned to the key safe on your departure.
6. Only persons detailed on the booking form are permitted to stay in our caravan. Any alterations to the booking details must be approved in advance. This is for insurance and fire regulations. The primary booker has to remain at the caravan throughout the let - The primary will also be liable for any damages or losses etc and our contact would be direct with him/her and not the remaining persons in the party.
7. The Holiday Park Rules are to be observed at all times – copies are available from Reception.
8. As this is a family friendly venue, the park rules state that all female or male groups under the age of 25 years are not allowed.
9. Sorry, but no pets allowed.
10. Smoking is not permitted.
11. All pillows and duvets are provided, however you will need to bring your own bed linen, towels and tea towels.
12. Entertainment passes are not included in the price of the caravan hire, but may be purchased from Haven's Reception.
Submit an Enquiry
Read reviews from past guests below. Recently stayed here? Scroll down the page to leave a review.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area