Tattershall Lakes Country Park, Tattershall

Property Details

Make/Model:

ABI TRIBECA

Property Size:

ft x ft

Bedrooms:

2

Max Occupancy:

6

Pets Welcome:

Children Welcome:

Smoking Allowed:

Groups Welcome:

Price Range

From:

£400 per week (low season)

To:

£900 per week (high season)

Holiday Home Facilities

  • Shower

  • Bath

  • Double Glazing

  • Toaster

  • Central Heating

  • Fridge Freezer

  • Microwave

  • Television

  • Iron

  • Veranda

  • Parking Bay

  • Patio Area

  • Garden Chairs

  • Hot Tub

  • WiFi

  • Dishwasher

Owner Details

Contact:

Joanne

Telephone:

07951710800

Availability

M

T

W

T

F

S

S

123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Submit an Enquiry

Owner's Booking Terms

£150 returnable deposit. 25% of reservation cost required on booking with remaining 75% due 30 days before booking commences.

Owner Description

2019 NEW YEAR OFFER - 3 night weekend breaks January - March available for £250. Please send enquiry for availability.


New for 2018, this lodge is a Tribeca model – designed for open plan, loft style accommodation which works perfectly for families. With fabulous views over the Jet-Ski lake and close to the Merlin leisure centre, its at the heart of the park.

This self catering lodge sleep up to six people. There is a large, open plan kitchen which leads onto the dining area and lounge, and double doors open out onto the decking and hot tub. The master bedroom is a showstopper, beautifully light and spacious with a king size bed and freestanding bath for ultimate relaxation, plus an ensuite toilet/sink. The second bedroom is a twin bedroom with access to the master bathroom. Finally, there is a sofa bed within the lounge to sleep another two.

There is a large decked area with lakeside hot tub which is fully fenced and gated. Steps lead down to a small grassed area which leads directly out to the lake.

Facilities:

• One large bedroom with freestanding bath.
• Twin Bedroom
• Family bathroom with shower
• Double sofa bed in lounge
• Bed linen and towels provided
• Gas central heating
• Well equipped kitchen with Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge, Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Decked Terrace with patio furniture and barbecue. Lakeside patio with hot tub.
• Off road parking
• Shed available for bike storage

Conditions:

• This is a no-smoking lodge, smoking is permitted on the terrace.
• Please report any breakages
• Well behaved dogs are permitted

Location Details

Holiday Park Facilities (May require membership)

  • Pub Club

  • Fishing

  • Amusements

  • Indoor Pool

  • Golf Course

  • Laundrette

  • Grocery Shop

  • Restaurant

  • Kids Club

Local Attractions

  • Indoor Pool

  • Scenic Walks

  • Watersports

  • Golf Course

  • Amusements

  • Pubs and Clubs

  • Takeaway

  • Fishing

  • History

Owner Details

Contact:

Joanne

Telephone:

07951710800

Availability

M

T

W

T

F

S

S

123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Submit an Enquiry

Owner's Booking Terms

£150 returnable deposit. 25% of reservation cost required on booking with remaining 75% due 30 days before booking commences.

Advert Information

Owner Status:

Verified

Advert Set Live:

24th October 2018

Useful Tools


Weather


Directions


Attractions

Advert Information

Owner Status:

Verified

Advert Set Live:

24th October 2018

Useful Tools


Weather


Directions


Attractions

No reviews found. If you have recently stayed in this holiday home please leave a review, it only takes a few moments and will really help future guests when they are searching for holiday accommodation at Tattershall Lakes Country Park.

Guidelines for Writing a Review

Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.

Please do the following

  • Focus your review on the holiday home

  • Rate the customer service and overall booking experience

  • Mention anything the owner did above expectation

Please don't do the following

  • Use profanity, threats, or personal insults

  • Review in detail the holiday park/local area

  • Include personal contact information

  • Write in ALL CAPS

  • Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area

Date of Your Stay

Your Details

These details are required so we can confirm your stay with the caravan owner. Only Guest Type is shown to the public.

Please Rate The Following