1. Payment - A non-refundable deposit of £100 secures the booking. The remaining full amount of your holiday must be paid at least 6 WEEKS prior to the holiday start date. Should you book your holiday 6 weeks or less before the start date, the full amount will be due immediately, ie. at the time ...Expand Booking Terms
1. Payment - A non-refundable deposit of £100 secures the booking. The remaining full amount of your holiday must be paid at least 6 WEEKS prior to the holiday start date. Should you book your holiday 6 weeks or less before the start date, the full amount will be due immediately, ie. at the time of the booking. If the final payments are not paid by these dates we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and re-let the holiday home, with no refund of the £100 deposit. Payment by BACS bank transfer only. The owner will confirm the dates of when the outstanding balances are due.
2. Bond - A £50 bond is payable when the outstanding balance is due. The bond will be paid back in full by bank transfer, within 3 days of your request, if there is no damage to the holiday home, fixtures, fittings and furnishings and no breakages. You must report any damage or anything unsatisfactory to the owner upon arrival at the holiday home. After this time the responsibility of any damages will be yours. If breakages and or damage that have happened during your stay are not reported to the owner before you vacate, you may forfeit your bond. Not all breakages will have to be paid for, as minor accidents such as crockery and glass breakages can happen. Your bond will be returned after the holiday home contents have been checked for damage and the home has been left clean & tidy. A cleaning charge will be deducted from your bond if the home is left particularly dirty or if bedding, sofas or beds are soiled. Please remember to contact the owner after your holiday to claim back your bond. Any bonds which are not claimed back within 30 days after your holiday end date cannot be refunded.
3. Cancellation Charges - Up to 6 weeks from holiday start date – £100 non-refundable deposit only.
- 3-6 weeks from holiday start date – 50% of total holiday costs.
- 0-3 weeks from holiday start date – 100% of total holiday costs.
4. Check in/check out - Check in to the holiday home is after 3pm, on the day of your arrival, and check out no later than 11am, on your departure day. This is to ensure that the home can be cleaned and checked. Should you require a later check out or an earlier check in, please speak to the owner and we will do our best to accommodate. LATE CHECK OUT WITHOUT PRIOR ARRANGEMENT WILL INCUR CHARGES:
• Up to 1 hour after 11am – £20.00.
• 1-2 hours after 11am - £50.00
• 2 hours plus after 11am - £100
5. Keys - Keys for the home are located in a key safe and should be returned to the safe at the end of your stay. The owner will contact you before your holiday to give further details about key collection. The keys for the holiday home are your responsibility whilst you are staying, so if you lose the keys a charge of £20.00 will be charged.
6. No smoking - There is a strict no smoking policy in the holiday home. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU SMOKE IN THE HOME YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR BOND. Please do not leave cigarette butts anywhere outside the caravan. This will not be tolerated and you will forfeit your bond.
7. Gas fire - Please ensure that the gas fire is turned off either when you go to bed or are not in the home, as this is a major fire hazard and wasteful of energy.
8. Gas and electric - Gas and electric is included in the total cost of your holiday. We do, however, have a fair use policy with gas bottles and you will be charged for excessive gas usage, which will be taken from your bond. Should the gas
bottle unexpectedly run out during your stay we would replace it ASAP. Please be aware that sometimes these cannot be delivered straight away.
9. Maximum occupancy - The maximum number of guests should not be exceeded at any one time. The holiday home is 8 berth, so only 8 people are permitted in the home, at any one time, due to insurance purposes. Should you exceed the maximum occupancy you risk your booking being terminated and no refund will be given and you will also forfeit your bond.
10. Car parking - A car parking bay is provided, next to the caravan. We ask all guests to be considerate when parking and not park on the grass.
11. Liability - The owner accepts no liability for any loss or damage to vehicles, belongings or personal injury occurring whilst staying in the holiday home. Please purchase your own holiday insurance if you require it.
12. Appliances - The owner cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by the use of gas fires, gas oven and hob, shower, televisions, boilers, microwaves and fridge freezers etc. Should one of these items not work or break down we will do our best to repair or replace the item as soon as possible. Please report any issues to the owner immediately.
13. Beds - All beds have mattress protectors (these are not waterproof), and must NOT be removed at any time. Any mattresses soiled or damaged will have to be replaced using your bond.
14. Site issues - The owner cannot be held responsible for any issues, which are beyond our control. At times there may be aircraft flying from nearby RAF Coningsby. If there are any issues with the site, please notify us and we will try our best to help.
15. Pet rules - Pets are very welcome. Please contact us with details of the pets you wish to bring. We will consider each case individually. The cost per pet is £10.00 per booking. We ask that you keep your pets off the furniture and beds. If you know they are going to climb up, please take sufficient throws with you. Any damage caused by pets will result in your bond being forfeited. No pets are to be left unattended in the caravan unless your pet is happy in their cage, which you bring with you. The owners can provide a pre-booked qualified pet sitting service. Please enquire before your holiday. Please keep dogs on a lead at all times, whilst on the park, and please clean up after them. Dogs can be let off their leads on the riverside walk, which is off-site and just 5 minutes walk from the home. Dog owners should be considerate and not allow their dogs to continually bark.
16. Excessive noise and nuisance - Tattershall Lakes is a family site and holidaymakers should be respectful of other guests on site. Excessive noise will not be tolerated. If you make excessive noise or are a nuisance to other holidaymakers you risk your booking being terminated, no refund will be given and you will also forfeit your bond. Noise should be kept to a minimum after 11pm each evening. If excessive noise, from one of the other homes on the site, is disturbing you, you can ring Tattershall Lakes Security on 07881497425.
17. Parents & Children - Parents/Guardians have the responsibility of supervising their children at all times, to ensure the safety of their children whilst in the holiday home and on the park.
18. Tattershall Lake entertainment passes - Only guests staying at Tattershall Lakes Country Park can purchase entertainment passes to use the facilities within the entertainment centre. These can be obtained at Guest Services and are not provided free of charge by the owner. Passes are needed to use all the facilities, including purchasing all food and drink on site. Water sports and other activities on site will also need to be paid for directly with Guest Services.
19 Privacy Statement - We do not store your financial details. Once your bond has been repaid your details will be removed. We will not sell or use your details, other than to inform you about our future offers .
20. Summary - By booking and paying for your holiday you are accepting the terms and conditions listed above and agreeing to behave responsibly, during your stay. Please inform the owner of any problems or issues regarding the caravan, at the time. We will do our utmost to help and make your stay as pleasant as possible. In the case of any dispute, after due consideration the owner's decision is final.Minimise Booking Terms
Additional charge of £10 per pet
Additional charge of £10 per petMinimise Important Information