Kiln Park, Tenby
Swift Bordeaux Exclusive
12ft x 38ft
£579 per week (low season)
£1,098 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Additional Info: Beds will be made.
Submit an Enquiry
THIS SEASON’S BOOKINGS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN.
3 BEDROOM HOLIDAY HOME ON HAVEN'S KILN PARK IN TENBY, SOUTH WALES.
Save £100's against haven's prices.
Swift Bordeaux exclusive with front and side decking.
rated "Prestige with decking" by Haven (hi spec).
gas central heating.
3 bedrooms (8 birth).
bedroom 1, has double bed with en suite.
bedroom 2 & 3, has single beds in each room.
pull out double bed in lounge.
Quilts, pillows and bed linen provided along with the beds made for you, please bring your own towels, cot sheet and tea towels.
beds made on arrival.
42" tv and PlayStation in lounge, 32" tv in double bedroom with built in DVD player.
10 dvd’s, 10 PlayStation games.
family fun games.
our side seating on deck.
full size fridge freezer and cooker.
few mins walk to the shops and entertainment complex.
direct access to the beach.
Families and couples welcome.
Passes not included and these can be bought at reception.
Sorry no pets allowed.
sorry no hen / stag parties / group bookings allowed on site.
no smoking or vaping in side the caravan.
* £50 non refundable deposit to secure the dates for 3 or 4 nights stay and 5 nights plus is £100 non refundable deposit.
* The rest of the holiday to be paid 4 weeks before your break, if not agreed other wise or you will lose what you have paid.
* We are happy to do payment plans but the full amount needs before your stay, (4 weeks before).
* £100 refundable damage bond and once the caravan has been inspected we will transfer it back if everything is fine.
* Check in is between 2pm-4pm.
*early checking from 12.30pm is a extra £20.
* Check outs are 10am.
* Your caravan key will be in a key safe and a code will be provided on the day.
Please message me for prices.
Submit an Enquiry
No reviews found. If you have recently stayed in this holiday home please leave a review, it only takes a few moments and will really help future guests when they are searching for holiday accommodation at Kiln Park.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area