Devon Cliffs, Exmouth
12ft x 38ft
£250 per week (low season)
£1,250 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Additional Info: Double shower in main bathroom
Integrated radio system
Large car parking bay
Submit an Enquiry
A home away from home for you with amazing sea views and with everything you need, whether it be a romantic break for couples or an exhilarating holiday for families.
This beautiful nearly new home is situated in Ocean View - one of the best sea view locations onsite - in a quiet and peaceful location. It has a large Sun Veranda fitted with clear view panels giving fantastic views of the bay. There is a large private parking bay available in front of the holiday home. It is well appointed throughout.
It is fully double glazed and has central heating in all rooms, making it cosy and warm in inclement weather.
Lounge – luxurious lounge area, free standing furniture, two couches, TV,/DVD player, integrated radio system, coffee table and flame effect electric fire. Double French doors in lounge lead to sea facing Sun Veranda with further furniture. We have a DAB sound system that has bluetooth and can be connected to mobile devices
Sun Veranda – Large wrap around decking area all with fitted clear view panels giving spectacular views over the bay and coast line.
Fully equipped kitchen/dining area
Worktop and cupboard space
Full size E4 burner gas hob with externally vented extractor hood,cooker with separate oven and grill
Pots, pans, cutlery
Cooking utensils, knives
Dinner and side plates
Cups and glasses
Iron and ironing board
Mop And bucket
Clothes airer and pegs
Bathroom – Double shower, toilet, sink and mirrored cabinet.
Bedrooms – The accommodation has 3 bedrooms – The main bedroom which is very spacious has a double bed, fitted double wardrobe and cupboards, dressing table, TV, hairdryer and en-suite with double shower, toilet and basin. There are a further 2 bedrooms which have twin beds, fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
Please see the Haven website to check out how much you save booking direct with us and all the amazing facilities!
Entertainment passes are not included in the price
A key safe is provided to allow early access.
Additional Info: Take a look at this amazing award winning park:
Small Print! Terms & Conditions
1. A minimum deposit of 10% or £150 deposit (whichever is the greater) is required to secure your booking. If for any reason the booking is cancelled this is non refundable. The requested dates will be reserved for a period of 48 hours only, after which time the booking will automatically cancel if we have no further contact from you. Your booking will not be secured until the 10% deposit/full cost is paid.
2. A security deposit of £150 is required to cover the event of any damages. This security bond is required together with the booking deposit and is fully refundable after your stay, assuming no damage etc.
3. You are required to report any damages to us during your stay. Please note that our primary concern is to ensure we can repair or replace items for you or subsequent guests if required. Charges for damage will be handled at our discretion.
4. The balance of your holiday must be paid in full 8 weeks before your holiday or at the time of booking if this is less than 8 weeks before. If the balance is not paid within the agreed time, your booking will be cancelled. No refund of any monies paid will be made. The caravan will be re-let. We would recommend consideration of holiday insurance in case of cancellation for this eventuality. For all bookings made less than 8 weeks before arrival, the full payment will be required.
5. Check in on day of arrival is no earlier than 2pm and you must check out no later than 10am on your departure day.
We have a key safe by the gate and a code will be sent to you on the morning of arrival to save time on queuing at reception.
The keys are to be returned to the key safe on your departure.
6. Only persons detailed on the booking form are permitted to stay in our caravan. Any alterations to the booking details must be approved in advance. This is for insurance and fire regulations. The primary booker must be over 21 and has to remain at the caravan throughout the let - The primary will also be liable for any damages or losses etc and our contact would be direct with him/her and not the remaining persons in the party.
7. The Holiday Park Rules are to be observed at all times – copies are available from Reception.
8. As this is a family friendly venue, the park rules state that all female or male groups under the age of 25 years are not allowed.
9. Sorry, but no pets allowed.
10. Smoking or electronic smoking devices not allowed in the caravan (the security deposit will be forfeited if any indication that smoking has happened inside the caravan or on the deck including smell)
11. All duvets and pillows are provided but guests need to provide their own bedding i.e. duvet covers, sheets, pillow cases, towels and beach towels. Bedding can also be rented from the haven hire shop along with travel cots and high chairs. Please also bring tea towels.
12. No felt pens please or glue. No disposable bbqs
13. The park does not accept all male or all female groups or single males.
Submit an Enquiry
No reviews found. If you have recently stayed in this holiday home please leave a review, it only takes a few moments and will really help future guests when they are searching for holiday accommodation at Devon Cliffs.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area