Exmouth, Devon (South)
Sleeps 8 Bedrooms 3
This listing was set live on the 6th June 2019
Holiday home facilities
Holiday home facilities
Double shower in main bathroom
Integrated radio system
Large car parking bay
A home away from home for you with amazing sea views and with everything you need, whether it be a romantic break for couples or an exhilarating holiday for families.
You have private parking, a bluetooth radio/Ipod sytem; TVs in the lounge and main bedroom, wrap round veranda and one of the best views on the park.
This beautiful nearly new home is situated in Ocean View - with a superb vista - in a quiet and peaceful location. The large Sun Veranda is fitted with clear view panels giving fantastic views of the bay. The large private parking bay is available in front of the holiday home. It is well-appointed throughout.
It is fully double glazed and has central heating in all rooms, making it cosy and warm in inclement weather.
Lounge – luxurious lounge area, free-standing furniture, two couches, 40" flat screen TV and DVD player; integrated radio system, coffee table and flame effect electric fire. Double French doors in the lounge lead to sea-facing Sun Veranda with further furniture. We have a DAB sound system that has Bluetooth and can be connected to mobile devices
Sun Veranda – Large wrap around decking area all with fitted clear view panels giving spectacular views over the bay and coastline.
Fully equipped kitchen/dining area
Worktop and cupboard space
Full size E4 burner gas hob with externally vented extractor hood,cooker with separate oven and grill
Pots, pans, cutlery
Cooking utensils, knives
Dinner and side plates
Cups and glasses
Iron and ironing board
Mop And bucket
Clothes airer and pegs
Bathroom – Double shower, toilet, sink, and mirrored cabinet.
Bedrooms – The accommodation has 3 bedrooms – The main bedroom which is very spacious has a double bed, fitted double wardrobe and cupboards, dressing table, 22" TV; hairdryer and en-suite with double shower, toilet and basin. There are a further 2 bedrooms which have twin beds, fitted wardrobes, and cupboards.
Please see the Haven website to check out how much you save booking directly with us and all the amazing facilities!
Entertainment passes are not included in the price
A key safe is provided to allow early access.
Additional Info: Take a look at this amazing award-winning park:
Small Print! Terms & Conditions
1. A minimum deposit of £50 deposit is required to secure your booking. The full amount is required if booking with less than 56 days to go before arrival. If for any reason the booking is cancelled this is non-refundable. The requested dates will be reserved for a period of 48 hours only, after which time the booking will automatically cancel if we have no further contact from you. Your booking will not be secured until the deposit/full cost is paid.
2. A security deposit of £150 is required to cover the event of any damages. This security bond is required together with the booking deposit and is fully refundable after your stay, assuming no damage, etc.
3. You are required to report any damages to us during your stay. Please note that our primary concern is to ensure we can repair or replace items for you or subsequent guests if required. Charges for damage will be handled at our discretion.
4. The balance of your holiday must be paid in full 8 weeks before your holiday or at the time of booking if this is less than 8 weeks before. If the balance is not paid within the agreed time, your booking will be canceled. No refund of any monies paid will be made. The caravan will be re-let. We would recommend consideration of holiday insurance in case of cancellation for this eventuality. For all bookings made less than 8 weeks before arrival, the full payment will be required.
5. Check-in on the day of arrival is no earlier than 2 pm and you must check out no later than 10 am on your departure day.
We have a key safe by the gate and a code will be sent to you on the morning of arrival to save time on queuing at reception.
The keys are to be returned to the key safe on your departure.
6. Only persons detailed on the booking form are permitted to stay in our caravan. Any alterations to the booking details must be approved in advance. This is for insurance and fire regulations. The primary booker must be over 21 and has to remain at the caravan throughout the let - The primary will also be liable for any damages or losses etc and our contact would be direct with him/her and not the remaining persons in the party.
7. The Holiday Park Rules are to be observed at all times – copies are available from Reception.
8. As this is a family-friendly venue, the park rules state that all female or male groups under the age of 25 years are not allowed.
9. Sorry, but no pets allowed.
10. Smoking or electronic smoking devices not allowed in the caravan (the security deposit will be forfeited if any indication that smoking has happened inside the caravan or on the deck including smell).
11. All duvets and pillows are provided but unless otherwise agreed, guests need to provide their own bedding i.e. duvet covers, sheets, pillowcases, towels, and beach towels. Bedding can also be rented from the haven hire shop along with travel cots and high chairs. Please also bring tea towels.
12. No felt pens please or glue. No disposable bbqs
13. The park does not accept all male or all female groups or single males.
Holiday park facilities
Holiday park facilities
Site Facilities Not Requiring Membership
Kids Play Area
On-site facilities can be used up to 6pm without a membership pass (excluding the swimming pools). Private large sandy beach which can be used by all guests. An open top bus runs from the park into Exmouth in summer.
We are close to Sidmouth and Budleigh Salterton; Torbay is a 50 minute drive away.
Exmouth beach 5/10 min drive away - it is also walkable along the cliff coastal path with amazing views along the way.
Pubs and Clubs