Thorpe Park, Cleethorpes
12ft x 38ft
£450 per week (low season)
£850 per week (high season)
Holiday Home Facilities
Submit an Enquiry
3 Bedroom ensuite caravan for hire on Haven’s Thorpe Park in Cleethorpes.
- 12ft x 38ft
- Sleeps up to 8 people (pull out double bed in living room)
- Huge gated 'wraparound' decking area with 2 separate seated areas
- Ramp access so great for prams & wheelchairs
- Master Bedroom is en suite and situated at the opposite end of caravan to the other 2 twin bedrooms/main bathroom (rare model)
- Master bed en suite has seat in shower so with ramp access ideal for disabled guests
- Separate kitchen with breakfast bar and 2 stools
- Gas central heating & fully double glazed.
- 5 Minute walk to main complex and situated in a lovely area
- Parking for two vehicles
- TV, DVD player & Games console (range of DVDs/Games)
- Full gas oven and grill
- Microwave oven
- Full size fridge/freezer
- Towels and bedding provided
- All crockery, pots/pans and utensils supplied
- Small selection of kitchen essentials (coffee, washup liquid etc.)
- Iron & ironing mat
- Bluetooth speaker
- Travel cot, High chair and Bed guard (found under master bed)
- Selection of adult and kids books
- Small selection of kids toys/board games
Other relevant detail:
- Available to hire from Sept 9th 2019 with dates available for rest of September, October and November 2019 and from March right through to November 2020.
- 2 - 14 day breaks available. Please contact us directly for a full price list (either via messenger on our page or directly to myself (Gemma) on 07706742981).
- £75 deposit secures your holiday with the balance to be paid 5 weeks before the break starts. £100 damage bond required no later than 5 days before the start which will be paid back into your account no longer than 5 days after your holiday ends as long as no damage has been caused or items taken from the van.
- Haven Passes are not included in the price however these can be bought from reception for a small fee.
- No smoking in van and No pets allowed (any sign of at check out will result in full retention of deposit to cover deep clean costs).
Submit an Enquiry
No reviews found. If you have recently stayed in this holiday home please leave a review, it only takes a few moments and will really help future guests when they are searching for holiday accommodation at Thorpe Park.
Guidelines for Writing a Review
Please follow the tips shown below to ensure your review passes our guidelines and can be accepted for publication.
Please do the following
Focus your review on the holiday home
Rate the customer service and overall booking experience
Mention anything the owner did above expectation
Please don't do the following
Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
Review in detail the holiday park/local area
Include personal contact information
Write in ALL CAPS
Use this form to complain - Please use our Complaints Form within the guest area