Reservations of accommodation accepted at this caravan are subject to the following terms and Conditions of Hire. The usual period of hire is Monday to Friday. Friday to Monday bookings by arrangement and will also ... Show more
Reservations of accommodation accepted at this caravan are subject to the following terms and Conditions of Hire. The usual period of hire is Monday to Friday. Friday to Monday bookings by arrangement and will also take Monday to Monday by arrangement.
*Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have to leave the caravan vacant for 72 hours before we can enter and clean after each stay. This, unfortunately, impacts on booking availability. Please bear with us, we will endeavour to accomodate your requested dates as much as possible. It is also recommended that you bring your own bedding, but if this is not possible, the beds will be made upon your arrival. Please let us know at the time of booking if you require the beds to be made for you. In either case, the mattresses will be fitted with clean mattress protectors and covers upon arrival. You will just need to bring your own duvet and pillows.*
1. Contract: All bookings will form a contract between the Hirer and the Caravan owner. The accommodation is let for holiday purposes within the meaning paragraph 9 of the First Schedule to the Housing Act 1988, and there is no right of occupancy beyond the stated and agreed period.
2. Rental: Bookings for persons or groups under 21 years of age cannot be accepted.
3. Bookings: Upon receipt of your enquiry by email or telephone, the caravan can be provisionally booked. This will be held for a period of 24 hours only. If no booking form and deposit is received within this period, then the provisional booking will be cancelled. A £100.00 deposit is required for all bookings. All bookings must be paid for in full 8 weeks before occupancy by BACS transfer. All bookings are subject to a £50.00 returnable bond.
4. Damage / Extra cleaning: All bookings are accepted on the condition that the Caravan is left in the same state of repair, order and cleanliness both inside and outside as at the start of the holiday, should you not have time to leave the caravan as you found it, there will be an additional charge. It is agreed that the person who made the booking will pay for breakage and/or damage and extra cleaning over and above the standard cleaning if so required. All breakages should be reported to the owners and payment made by arrangement to the owners. Minor damage should be noted in writing at the termination of the stay.
5. Sleeping Capacity: The maximum number of people allowed is clearly stated on the particulars and extra persons cannot be accommodated under any circumstances.
6. Availability: The Hiring Contract is made on the understanding that the Caravan and its facilities as published on the internet will be available for the dates stated. In the unlikely event that the Caravan is not available through events arising out of the control of the owners, then the booking may be cancelled.
You are recommended as with all other holidays to take out holiday/travel insurance.
7. Occupation times: Tenancies commence after 4 pm (unless otherwise agreed), on the commencement date of the tenancy and terminate at 10.00 am on the leaving date. This is to ensure that the Caravan can be properly prepared for the subsequent guests. If you want to arrive earlier or leave later than specified times, please contact us and we will try to accommodate you.
8. Access to Caravan: The Caravan Owner or his/her agents shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
9. Linen: If bed linen is supplied, this will be clearly stated in the particulars for the caravan booked. Duvets and pillows are provided in each caravan if bed linen is not supplied by the owner.
10. Statutory regulations: The owners will be responsible for complying with all applicable Statutory Regulations and Discrimination Acts affecting customers, the Caravan, and its equipment.
The hirer must confirm that they hold an “in date “ TV Licence for their home address that will cover them during there hire period.
11. Smoking: Smoking is not allowed inside any Caravan. If guests wish to smoke please find a safe and suitable place to do so away from the Caravan. Please dispose of your butt ends appropriately in one of the many dustbins around the site.
12. Special Needs: If the hirer has special requests or needs, the hirer is responsible for advising the owner at the time of booking, although the owner cannot guarantee that any requests will be met. Failure to meet special requests will not be a breach of contract. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the Caravan is completely suitable for your needs. Please note that if a particular requirement is not specified on the Website then it is not provided.
13. Barbecue: The use of a barbecue on timber or plastic deck is not permitted.
14. Cancellation by guests more than 8 weeks before the holiday: Any deposit of £50 or less is not refundable, but the owner will try to subsequently rearrange the booking date within a 6 month period but can not guarantee this.
15. Cancellation by guests within 8 weeks of a holiday: If cancellation occurs for any reason within 8 weeks of the start of the holiday, the hirer should advise the owner immediately by telephone or e-mail followed by a confirmatory letter. Upon receipt of such letter and provided there is no claim made from a travel insurance policy then the owner will try wherever possible to reschedule your holiday for a later date. If this is not possible because the hirer can not agree to any suggested dates offered by the owner then the owner is not obligated to refund any costs. Non-payment of balance: In the event of balance of rental payments not being made by the due date, and when the hirer makes no request for additional payment time, the holiday dates will be re-advertised and no refund will be given. We advise hirers to arrange cancellation and holiday insurance with the insurer of their choice to cover any eventuality.
16. External factors: The caravan owner have no control over, and cannot be held liable for external factors that could possibly affect a Holiday such as the weather, local traffic, local events, neighbours, children playing, electricity, gas and water supply and the vagaries of television, broadband and mobile phone reception, or any financial losses incurred as a result of external factors.
17. Breach of contract: If there is a material breach of any of these conditions by the Hirer or any of their party, the Owners or site agents reserve the right to re-enter the Caravan, and / or end the letting and require the hirer and their party to leave immediately without refund.
18. Complaints: Every effort has been made to ensure that hirers have an enjoyable holiday. If however, the hirer has any cause for complaint, then they must contact the caravan owner immediately if any problem arises so that it can be speedily resolved. The caravan owners cannot subsequently consider any complaints or enter into any correspondence about the complaint unless this procedure has been followed. If guests choose to terminate their holiday early for any reason and the above procedure has not been followed, then the owners are entitled to retain the full rental payment already made.
19. Data protection and Privacy: Information provided on Booking Forms will remain confidential and will not be disclosed to a third party or used for any other purpose.
20. Cleaning and maintenance of the Caravan - The owner has responsibility for the cleaning and maintenance of the Caravan and all questions regarding cleaning and maintenance should be addressed to them. However, you must leave the Caravan clean. Tidy and in a good state of repair ( as per paragraph 4 of these T&C's ) at the end of your stay. Failure to do so will result in additional cost and
the retention of your bond.
21. Entertainment /Activities passes - Prices shown are for accommodation in the caravan only and do not include optional charges for other park facilities. Passes can be obtained from the Quay West office following arrival - prices will vary according to date. ...Show less
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
Please contact email@example.com with any enquiries. ...Show less