Owner Marketing Specialist
Up to £40,000 plus benefits
Reporting directly to the Head of Owner Recruitment, the Owner Marketing Specialist will be responsible for delivering multi-faceted marketing with the purpose of attracting new holiday home owners onto the platform. You will be dedicated to developing a reputation as the expert in the field and cementing our success and will create engaging, targeted content that is consistent across all owner channels, reflecting the UKC4H brand values. Working across both online and offline channels, you must be aware of industry and technology trends, making sure that UKC4H stays ahead of competitors and meets its property acquisition targets.
In particular, the Owner Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Develop an owner journey & owner recruitment strategy in conjunction with the Head of Owner Recruitment aligned with the company’s vision
- Lead generation of new owner leads through an optimised multi-channel online & offline marketing approach
- Support with the creation of budgets, forecasts & targets for UKC4H
- Monitoring and maintaining the content of owner and guest blogs, newsletters & social media content
- Managing & implementing owner engagement strategies across email, direct mail, SMS and phone.
- Championing the owner – utilising data, profiling and segmentation and other research methodologies to ensure deep understanding of our holiday home owners
- Planning, implementing, and analysing seasonal marketing campaigns
- Responding to sales data with marketing campaigns to make sure property acquisition targets are achieved
- Support in the analysis of the performance of all marketing activity to ensure effective ROI on all initiatives.
- Designing & implementing creative & innovative approaches to lead generation and conversion
- Liaison with external marketing suppliers
- Communicate effectively and influence key stakeholders across the business
- Previous experience of creating and managing campaigns across the full marketing mix.
- Confident in assessing sales performance and creating marketing strategies to meet targets, with knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of liaising with external agencies and community to drive awareness
- Experience working on business strategy projects
- Experience working collaboratively across marketing teams as well as the wider business
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented environment
- A seamless ability to source, analyse and interpret findings from data
- Experience of working within the travel, tourism or hotel industries
- Degree in Marketing (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in a marketing role
- Leadership, and/or experience of stakeholder partner management with proven results & able to work in a target driven sales environment
- Project and Relationship Management experience
- Hands-on experience of building, growing, and optimising paid search campaigns is crucial to your success.
Applicants must be able to travel to the Huddersfield office minimum one day per week but are welcome to come in every day - whatever works for you!